Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,036 members, 7,866,915 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

PHOTOS: FG Begins Verification Of Ex-nigeria Airways Workers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: FG Begins Verification Of Ex-nigeria Airways Workers (356 Views)

CCB Begins Verification Of Political Office Holders’ Assets / FG Begins Verification Exercise For Employees / Senate Gives FG Approval For Payment Of N45b To Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: FG Begins Verification Of Ex-nigeria Airways Workers by dipoolowoo: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2018
By Modupe Gbadeyanka

The verification of former employees of defunct Nigeria Airways Limited commenced on Monday, October 15, 2018.

The exercise is taking place simultaneously in three centres in Lagos, Kano and Enugu and will conclude on Monday, October 22, 2018.

Information available at the disposal of Business Post indicated that after the verification, the payment would proceed.

Pictures showed that the former workers are in high spirits as they finally begin the process of receiving their entitlements.

View photos here: https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/10/15/photos-fg-begins-verification-of-ex-nigeria-airways-workers/
Re: PHOTOS: FG Begins Verification Of Ex-nigeria Airways Workers by abc115: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2018
grin
Kano Centre

Re: PHOTOS: FG Begins Verification Of Ex-nigeria Airways Workers by abc115: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2018
grin
Lagos and Enugu Centres

Re: PHOTOS: FG Begins Verification Of Ex-nigeria Airways Workers by baliyubla: 11:07am On Oct 15, 2018
Same people said all their entitlements have been cleared last week, this week they are sharing pictures of same people doing their verification. These APC government definitely operates in reverse mode. (Collect entitlements before verification). BMC no go kill me with laff.

Re: PHOTOS: FG Begins Verification Of Ex-nigeria Airways Workers by ashacot: 11:12am On Oct 15, 2018
This almost make me cry.

See the problem PDP, ATIKU and OBJ created for Nigeria for 16years. See the man people said didnot do anything solving the problem.

Continue your goodwork sir.

Many of these pensioners will live longer now.

They can now feed, they can now go to the hospital, they can now carry out investment.

THANK YOU BABA BUHARI. I AM IGBO AND I WILL VOTE FOR YOU. MY DAD JUST Confirmed he is at the verification center in ENUGU.

God bless you sir.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Have Spoken To Nnamdi Kanu, Will Work Against Buhari In 2019 - Fani Kayode / You Don Hear Wetin Happen To Former Minister Of Finance? / 2019: Atiku’s SGF Promise Good For South-west – Ogunlewe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.