Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

How To Convert Youtube Videos To Text - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Convert Youtube Videos To Text (422 Views)

How To Convert Nigeria Number To US Number / How Can I Watch Youtube Videos On Java Phone / Surprise: MTN Cheat Enjoy Unlimited Youtube Videos Download This December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Youtube Videos To Text by Ytgud: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2018
Hey, Do you know one can actually get transcript of any YouTube videos. Below are some benefits of transcription;
Accessibility to Deaf or hard of hearing.
For Better Comprehension.
Viewability in Sound-Sensitive Environments. If one is on a noisy train or on a crowded street, transcription will convey the speech when the sound is obscured. Transcription also let viewers enjoy videos on mute in quiet environments like a library or office.
Translation into Foreign Languages. You search for video but it is not provided in your language, best thing you can do is to transcript and convert to your own language.

How to transcript YouTube Videos
Go to YouTube.com or YouTube app on your phone
Search the video you want to transcript
Copy the video link
Go to DIYCaptions paste the link and go, It will preview the video click, on auto-generate to transcript.

You can also add DIYCaptions extension on your Google Chrome browser (PC) for easy transcription

Source : http://www.uchehub.com.ng/2018/07/convert-youtube-videos-to-text.html?m=1
Re: How To Convert Youtube Videos To Text by Realboygenius(m): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
I should try this on my Tecno Spark 2.

(1) (Reply)

Oukitel U23 Mid-range Phone Thats Operates Like An High End Phone / LENOVO Z5s Release Date And Specs / Suggest A Good Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.