Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Learn How To Repair Laptops With This Amazing Video Tutorials - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Learn How To Repair Laptops With This Amazing Video Tutorials (923 Views)

How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card / Learn How To Repair Laptops And Its Components / I Want To Learn How To Repair Laptops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Repair Laptops With This Amazing Video Tutorials by stanley331: 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2010
Hi house, i'v got this amazing video tutorials on laptop repairs. the tutorials start from the very basis to in depth repairs.
included in this tutorials are:
Replacing cracked screens
Motherboard repair and replacement
How to take the laptop apart
repairing a water damaged laptop
repairing LCD cover
testing invester and screen
and lots more,

This tutorial is over 8GB.
if after this video tutorial, you don't become a pro in fixing/repairing a laptop,then i'd be lost for words.
To contact me:
Call 080553396
Re: Learn How To Repair Laptops With This Amazing Video Tutorials by stanley331: 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2010
this video tutorial is not a quick fix formula.as you accustom yourself with it,you become good at fixing/repairing laptops.
Re: Learn How To Repair Laptops With This Amazing Video Tutorials by stanley331: 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2010
sorry for the wrong phone number, it is 08055339613 or via email: ogostan@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How To Repair Laptops With This Amazing Video Tutorials by tunde121oke: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2010
how much is the dvd

(1) (Reply)

Try It Guys Your Computer Is “male” Or “female” / Check Out For Cheap New Del,hp,toshiba, 250,2g 66,000 Web Cam Bluetooth / Yahoo Lists 10 Ridiculous Reasons To Not Buy The Ipad For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.