Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

N-power Suspends Undedicated Volunteers, Warns Others To Get Committed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Suspends Undedicated Volunteers, Warns Others To Get Committed (827 Views)

Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? / N-Power: Device Delivery Update / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Suspends Undedicated Volunteers, Warns Others To Get Committed by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2018
N-PowerNG took to the media earlier today to caution others o the need to be fervent and dedicated to the called duty as they suspend two volunteers from getting further payments.

They Wrote Below:

"This is a warning for those committed to playing truancy with the N-Power programme.

We will not tolerate bad behaviour and will not hesitate to delist you from the programme.

What you do matters.

#NPowerNG"

Source - HERE

Re: N-power Suspends Undedicated Volunteers, Warns Others To Get Committed by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2018
Dear moderators, please get people informed

Cc: uboma;
davide470.

Thanks
Re: N-power Suspends Undedicated Volunteers, Warns Others To Get Committed by Kokadomfreedom(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2018
They will be shouting no jobs after school but are not ready to work. Common npower test they failed woefully

2 Likes

Re: N-power Suspends Undedicated Volunteers, Warns Others To Get Committed by brightex33(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
Please kindly assist,how can I channel my complained to Npower officials,uptil now am still my status is still on board instead of enrolled and have not been paid for August and September of which am finding it difficult to go to my ppa bcs of t-fare pls kindly assist, N-Teach-2017-00000197869 udoh bright
Tnx
Re: N-power Suspends Undedicated Volunteers, Warns Others To Get Committed by bovubit: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
there is no free money ooh....
Re: N-power Suspends Undedicated Volunteers, Warns Others To Get Committed by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
bovubit:
there is no free money ooh....

I tell you

(1) (Reply)

N-power Latest News Online Update Today September 2nd 2019 / The Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State, Nig / Flour Mill Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.