Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

How Project Management Professional Training Helped Boost My Moral - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Project Management Professional Training Helped Boost My Moral (235 Views)

He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life / What Your Supervisor Is Looking For In Your Project And How Project Is Graded / Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Project Management Professional Training Helped Boost My Moral by Ecowayslimited: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2018
I am an online communications consultant, i had heard about project management professional (PMP) training before but i thought it was strictly for engineers and those in the construction industry so i never paid serious attention to it as it wasn't my field. Little did i know i was missing out on something that would boost my confidence and enable to be more effective in my career until i finally registered for the PMP training with Ecoways Limited.
The training opened my eyes to see why some of my work strategies failed and how i can get them back on track. The facilitators at ecoways limited took their time to explain the processes required to attain project excellence and it really enlightened me. That was when i realized the training is useful to all industry.
After the training, i felt so bold and courageous to face life. I immediately used the knowledge i acquired from the training to apply for a new job and yours truly i was called for the interview. In the interview, i spoke with so much confidence as i knew exactly how to approach & tackle their challenge due to the skills i just acquired from the PMP training rendered by Ecoways Limited.
To cut the long story short, i was given the job and i have met all the milestones and targets given to me by simply applying the processes in Project Management.
cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: Adexen Recruitment Agency Recruitment 2018 / Apply Now: Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2018 / Digital Marketer Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.