Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! (24869 Views)

How Long Will It Take For NYSC To Approve The Relocation Of A Serving Corper? / Sorry, There Is No More Available State Slot For Deployment - NYSC / NYSC 2019 Batch A Deployment Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by Guide777(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
contactmorak:

I uploaded all this things, but what if they post me to the east, am I supposed to carry my baby there? That's not right at all.
If your baby is tender to travel, don't take the risk. Wait for stream 2 or rather wait for another batch. Its possible , provided you revalidate your registration online before the batch of prospective c/ms proceed to camp
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by Guide777(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
contactmorak:

I uploaded all this things, but what if they post me to the east, am I supposed to carry my baby there? That's not right at all.
If your baby is tender to travel, don't take the risk. Wait for stream 2 or rather wait for another batch. Its possible , provided you revalidate your registration online before the batch of prospective c/ms proceed to camp .
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by contactmorak: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
gudbadgal:
Try to reach them on Twitter or Facebook. I think they respond more swiftly on those platform.

The last time a post was made on their twitter page was June 15

1 Like

Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by Guide777(m): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
contactmorak:

The problem is carrying my baby to a faraway location. He has not even traveled before. You don't understand the stress sad
Don't put your baby at risk. Consider waiting for the next stream of the coming batch. Or better still with wait for the next batch.
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by ipobarethieves: 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
sad thank God u aren't one of those pipu that contact Emergency NYSC online redeploy agent.Go to their office with necessary ddocumen(sumbody in their lagos office can help u press button)/enter bus go Abuja.Wish u well
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by Ovii123(m): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
My dear just visit their Lagos Office or Secretarait,ur problem ll be solved.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by Mumibaby(f): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
Same thing happened to me,they must Ve told u the reason it was not approved, in my own case, they said newspaper publication blurred.
But thank God stream 2 was changed to batch B which later gave me the opportunity to re upload,and I was posted to my husband state.
A friend of mine refused to go to Anambra state during her own batch, but was re posted there again during batch B.
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by daben1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
contactmorak:

even if they post you to North, go and do your documentation, fill relocation form and you'll leave the camp the next day, I don't think they'll approve it until posting is done sha..
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by contactmorak: 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mumibaby:
Same thing happened to me,they must Ve told u the reason it was not approved, in my own case, they said newspaper publication blurred.
But thank God stream 2 was changed to batch B which later gave me the opportunity to re upload,and I was posted to my husband state.
A friend of mine refused to go to Anambra state during her own batch, but was re posted there again during batch B.

There was no reason given for the disapproval. A tiny link under the dashboard which was supposed to reveal what happened wasn't active to be clicked. Plz how did you get the message?
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by Dollabiz: 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
smiley
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Just because she is not a celebrity like Davido

1 Like

Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
contactmorak:

There was no reason given for the disapproval. A tiny link under the dashboard which was supposed to reveal what happened wasn't active to be clicked. Plz how did you get the message?

You seem in haste trying to run faster than your Shadow, IF YOU REGISTERED WITH ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS, you just have to wait for ur posting to the state you choose,

Why applying for relocation before even the posting starts. besides can't you just visit their office in ur state if you don't trust the documents you posted, at least cash will solve ur problem if you don't wanna follow due process

1 Like

Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by Ay04z(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
i have someone who can help. U. But na 40k he dey bill. If u know u know
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by Wasky101: 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hundreddegrees:

Stop making silly jokes out of every situation undecided

Be matured for once
If thing pain you that much, no vex
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by mechanics(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
Locate their office in the state, it will be unfair for yours not to be approved and others are getting their approval.
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by emmyN(m): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Why are you giving yourself headache over nothing? Is Davido presently partaking in the NYSC program? If you know your way, then this shouldn't be an issue. Report for camping to wherever you are posted. If after the exercise, you request for redeployment is still not acknowledged, then ghost! Shekinah
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by contactmorak: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
Jiang:

You seem in haste trying to run faster than your Shadow, IF YOU REGISTERED WITH ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS, you just have to wait for ur posting to the state you choose,

Why applying for relocation before even the posting starts. besides can't you just visit their office in ur state if you don't trust the documents you posted, at least cash will solve ur problem if you don't wanna follow due process

You don't understand what I wrote.
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by anonymous96: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
contactmorak:

The last time a post was made on their twitter page was June 15
that is the old twitter account. They hv a new one officialnyscng
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by Rushmore(f): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
I really don't understand those people Oo. A friend of mine with heart issues was meant to be relocated to Calabar so she can continue her treatment at UCTH, they told her the relocation was approved in camp and that she should travel back to Calabar (from lagos),only for her to get to her destination and check her dashboard to see she was sent to Abia! Those guys are becoming incompetent.
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by Archbishop88: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
Am not ready to read this news. All I know is that, don't be like some gods......if u know, u know
Serve your Father's land anywhere.
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by TheVictorious(m): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
Contactmorak pls if you eventually get to reach them, let me know. Ive been trying to register for a friend who returner from the UK since the past the batches to no avail. Just yesterday, the last day of the most recent registration, we got to their office to make complaints at their ivt Centre but as usual, they'd either keep you to yourself like a fool without saying anything, or return with an outrageous anawer as they did yesterday. They said he already has double registration, and there is nothing they can do that we MAY have to go to Abuja.
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by GasAndOilTheory(m): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
contactmorak how did you later sort the issue

1 Like

Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by Geeone20: 3:53am On Oct 28, 2018
If your concessional deployment application was disapproved as a result of the document you uploaded wrongly or rather incomplete, use this link to re-upload the document.
First log in with your username and password on the nysc portal, then open another tab using this link:
https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/DocumentUpload
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by Priceyjane(f): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
Y stress yourself madam.
You can revalidate if u see you posted to far distance and you can't carry ur baby along.
Next batch you apply again, submitting all d requested credentials properly may be uve done a mistake why uploading them
Am married, n my concessional status is approved.
Re: NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! by JOYCEE0699: 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
Pricyjane, pls how long did it take them before they approved it?...also, do I have to wait for them to approve it bfre I print out the call up letter?...I registered yesterday and mine I still pending

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC / Nysc Batch B Stream 2 Orientation Date Released ??16th January / Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.