Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants (13893 Views)

2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku / 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP / 2019: We Will Welcome Atiku 1,000% APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by Omeokachie: 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
Oturugbeke cheesy
Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
sarrki:

Any southwest that votes obituary is a fool against Osinbajo

Whatever happened to marketing Buhari?...
Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by Binikingdowm: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
sarrki:

Buhari will sweep he whole of southeast completely down to the south south

Watch out for Buhari tsunami
north west,north east and north central is for atiku..

South west is for atiku same with south east.

Buhari might get 1% from the south south if he rigged it grin hard enough

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by edupedia: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bholutife18:
Wow! First was Arewa youths and now is Niger-Delta Agitators.

Sweet stories everyday. Haters can keep hating... We are OBIdiently ATIKUlating

...7 Arewa "youth groups" deceived Jonathan in 2015 to collect their share of the buffet....u people never learn...see u quoting those who want part of Atiku buffet and u are beating your chest like a monkey...continue...u hia?...Sai Baba till 2023

1 Like

Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by Kingv(m): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
oyebolaidris:
This is the only man i trust with my vote

Therefore, i stand with PMB!
Paid to sell your generation...get a life

1 Like

Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by Bholutife18(f): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
edupedia:

...7 Arewa "youth groups" deceived Jonathan in 2015 to collect their share of the buffet....u people never learn...see u quoting those who want part of Atiku buffet and u are beating your chest like a monkey...continue...u hia?...Sai Baba till 2023
If you don't want the life of you and your family ruled and degressed like how buhari ruled us, never quote me again.

1 Like

Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by slivertongue: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
GMB's reelection is dead on arrival. its fool hardy 2support a man whose wife doubts his capacity 2deliver progress

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by edupedia: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
Omoekun931:
It's expected though. No show under Bubu. Funny people everywhere

....hiw many are they?....who cares whom they support?...have they ever supported him? ...group of chop and clean mouths....
Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bholutife18:

yea baby, things are falling in pleasant places for Atiku team.
Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by lexxwiz(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hardeysolution:
when I see ati.... I hate to see the end.

it is annoying!!!

Atiku can't rule us

PDP can't rule us

so i have no reason to vote for the other party

You already made your point in your 1st post. Now please shift left.
I am Obidiently Atikulated. I mobilized nothing less than 15 votes for PMB in 2015, I'll mobilize 45 votes for atiku just to make up for the mistake. I swear down!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by beautyhd: 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
Atiku is not my choice though but the way things are moving, he might be the Messiah.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by Tundeobama(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
BedLam:
I'm sure BMC will vote Atiku lol. They just come online to rant their scripts just to get paid. cheesy
like you ranted online for Jonathan ,edkiti and osun election and we all know the winners.2019 buhari has won already.

1 Like

Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by biggestmanhood(m): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
bubu Don lifeless finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by okeyumez(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nonsense. APC does not need your votes. una own too much. Lazy and corrupted buffons. The Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas are busy opening markets and transacting business whereas you people are after free oil money. I am yet to see a market with majority of niger delta people trading in Lagos. Wasted generation
mrakeli62:
National Coalition of Niger Delta Ex-Agitators, (NCNDE-A), under the leadership of Eshanekpe Israel, has said it would not support President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.

The group said the president has disappointed them and the entire Niger Delta.

According to the group, the president has shown enough disdain for the youths and ex-militants under the aegis of the NCNDE-A, noting that the group worked tirelessly to install Buhari with the promise to better the lots of members of the group in patronage and develop the Niger Delta for growth and empowerment of the youths from the region.

“Rather than reward hard work and loyalty to him by members and leaders of the NCNDE-A, President Buhari, engaged in selective patronage, along tribal lines,” he said.

He added that the coalition is discussing with “a better and more reliable candidate for the 2019 presidential election,” reiterating that it is “fed up with a government that lacks vision and purposeful leadership.

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/10/2019-we-wont-support-muhammadu-buhari.html
Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by Galaticos444: 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
oyebolaidris:

Yoruba Muslim spotted

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by BedLam: 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Tundeobama:

like you ranted online for Jonathan ,edkiti and osun election and we all know the winners.2019 buhari has won already.
Is this your brain ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by ozo13(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sannisege:
Did you support him in 2015, and how many votes did he get in your region. Abeg make we hear word. SAI Buhari till 2023.
hehehe.leave them as if they voted for him in 2015
Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by Antoeni(m): 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hw many una be sef,did pple support him in 2015?
Abeg make una park well .
Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by AdonaiAluminium: 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
No Nigerian in his/her right sense will

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by Umueme: 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
See this mumus !! You removed ur broda and voted in a Fulani nd ur also expecting him to treat u like a broda? Am suprised,he should aff treated u guys even worse mtcheeew. As for me, am #OBIligated 2 #ATIKUlate come 2019
#MyOpinion
Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by Billygee2u: 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
BedLam:
I'm sure BMC will vote Atiku lol. They just come online to rant their scripts just to get paid. cheesy
truth
Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by Boomark(m): 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
sarrki:

Buhari will sweep he whole of southeast completely down to the south south

Watch out for Buhari tsunami

Our streets and roads are very dirty so we wouldn't mind giving him broom to sweep.
Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
oyebolaidris:

Standing Alone indeed
pipo don reject
He who God rejected.. pipo reject
Ask King Saul in d BIBLE
Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by McCoy662(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
oyebolaidris:

a lone voice in the wilderness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by Coolbreeze1988(m): 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bholutife18:

ATIKUlating OBIdiently

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by donqx: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
smiley
Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by winj3: 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
Makes no difference, elections are not won by voters in Nigeria but by rigging, Buhari has given a taste of what's to come in OSUN!
Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by KanwuliaMama: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
MINUS 1 for APC! grin
Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by thewesternking: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
One man will say he is not voting for someone, news sites will quickly tag everyone that is related to him.
Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by thewesternking: 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
Coolbreeze1988:
ATIKUlating OBIdiently
Will the militants vote for atiku and Obi that you're campaigning for?
They aren't any good sir.
Re: 2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants by Stellamariss(f): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sannisege:
Did you support him in 2015, and how many votes did he get in your region. Abeg make we hear word. SAI Buhari till 2023.
u dey craze, after all these sufferings Nigeria has gone through ,,u still open ur mouth to talk shit...we say no to buhari or whatever his name is..me and my family will never vote him,soo sure of that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Hits Again As NNPC Supply Collapses / APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members / Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.