Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,591 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics (12711 Views)

Coronavirus: British Airways To Sack 12,000 Employees / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by headz(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
Good one. Pensioners are given canopies, chairs and refreshment by ptad, no more queueing in hunger.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by Corrinthians(m): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
adisabarber:

We are in it together.

This is what I always tell people that keep supporting Buhari. I will not pay 145 Naira for petrol while you pay 40 Naira. I will not buy dollar for 360 Naira while you pay 200 naira. Let us continue. In fact, I want Buhari to win another term. Let us see if any of you will still be supporting him when he finally leaves office.
Your business.

Please be seen to campaign actively for him so we can take you seriously. As I reckon, most people who were saying this months ago are the same people now shouting Atiku all over the place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by abdeiz(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
flyca:

Keep building up lies hoping that it sounds true!
Title: My neighbour and other nonsense stories.
Aurthor: BMC

Look even if i were BMC( whatever that means) or Buhari is using it score political points, do you wanna dispute the facts above?
btw my post was objective, if you think otherwise...thats your own personal problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by flyca: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
abdeiz:

[s]Look even if i were BMC( whatever that means) or Buhari is using it score political points, do you wanna dispute the facts above?
btw my post was objective, if you think otherwise...thats your own personal problem[/s]
Save yourself the stress. Enjoy your 3k!
Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by abdeiz(m): 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
Wareva dude

flyca:

Save yourself the stress. Enjoy your 3k!
Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by kitaatita: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
These guys ran down national asset under their care; and they are getting paid for it. They look innocent now, but one can imagine their arrogance and underhand practices while in the employ of Nigerian Airways

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by Butterflyleo: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
headz:
Good one. Pensioners are given canopies, chairs and refreshment by ptad, no more queueing in hunger.

You noticed too right?

Formerly you would see queues under the sun with some fainting out of exhaustion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by fokusmind: 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
abdeiz:
My neighbour (and elderly lady) had to postpone her trip abroad and travel down to kano for this, i really hope it would be worth it cos she isnt even sure if the money would still be paid. Heard a lot of heartbreaking stories from her, right from Obasanjo who liquidated Nigeria Airways and blatantly refused to settle the workers in Nigeria but settled those abroad due to the laws over there. Many people have died without receiving their payment and Jonathan who was willing to pay backed out cos the then minister of aviation tripled the figures.

Now succour had come for them, i hope they are paid soonest, #ThisIsNigeria #smh

Seun update this your site abeg, its gradually becoming obsolete angry

Tell her it is sai baba. She will not be disappointed.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by seguno2: 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:
PMB GOVERNMENT IS TALK AND DO

Talk and do ZERO.
How much is fuel now and how much was it in May 2015?
Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by uuzba(m): 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
NAIRAND215:
why so much debt these days

Becuase of salary.
You can manage N20,000 for yourself.
Immediately you employ 1 or more staff, EVEN THOUGH you are not producing or selling ANYTHING to make any money, you automatially owe your staff monthly salary till thy kingdom come.
This is the foolishness of Nigerian government. It employed so many people without producing any thing. The people are just carry stappler and A4 paper inside office and now the government owes everybody salary and pension forever.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by Butterflyleo: 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
seguno2:

Talk and do ZERO.
How much is fuel now and how much was it in May 2015?

Focus on the content of the thread and stop wailing uselessly.

The thread is not about Petroleum

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by BruncleZuma: 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
rusher14:
After Obasanjo/Atiku, Yar'adua/Goodluck/Sambo All within 16 years, rendered jobless and penniless, our mothers and fathers, you tell us to vote for the same set of wicked individuals.

Something is wrong with the Nigerian.

angry

Stop lying through your anus kid...NA collapsed prior to 1999 do your homework and keep your impish emotions at home, this is a public forum.

Take some time out of being a bot and read a book or two about your country.
Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by BruncleZuma: 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
kitaatita:
These guys ran down national asset under their care; and they are getting paid for it. They look innocent now, but one can imagine their arrogance and underhand practices while in the employ of Nigerian Airways

Don't mind the dubious children who know nothing, never saw an airplane in their lives but claim to know everything wrong with the country. Which funny enough most believe it's been 16 years since independence.
Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by rusher14: 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Stop lying through your anus kid...NA collapsed prior to 1999 do your homework and keep your impish emotions at home, this is a public forum.

Take some time out of being a bot and read a book or two about your country.

And for 16 years it wasn't the priority of government to pay those rendered jobless?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by PassingShot(m): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
SarkinYarki:
I thought one useless lying buharistvlady on twiiter said her mother has received Alert .... I know Buhari wont pay this people and even if he pays them it's not enough reason to even think of voting the failure ..

Remember the 300 percent inflation

Remember the over 20 thousand killed

Remember the over 13 million jobs lost

Remember how he increased the price of antimalarial

Remember how he made you pay 145 for petrol yet is paying double the subsidy Jonathan paid

Remember how he has refused to visit 70 percent of States in Nigeria

Remember he has failed

Remember Buhari must be sent packing
Your brain is paining you.
Yes, some states are being paid as we speak.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by Dollabiz: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
smiley
Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by bedspread: 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
rusher14:
After Obasanjo/Atiku, Yar'adua/Goodluck/Sambo All within 16 years, rendered jobless and penniless, our mothers and fathers, you tell us to vote for the same set of wicked individuals.

Something is wrong with the Nigerian.

angry
Ask your mothers and Fathers of when Nigerian Airways crashed! I still don't know how Obj/ Atiku, Yaradua/GoodLuck/Sambo crashed it?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by nicason(m): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
Corrinthians:
Buhari has done so much for this country ( even though he still falls short of expectations) given the meagre resources at his disposal occasioned by PDP's perennial dismemberment of the nation's treasury during those locost years.

These positive things happen here and there but hardly do they find their way to the public because..

1. There seems to be a media gangup against the government to sensor such news that seem to promote her image.

2. The president's media and publicity team aren't living up to their billing.

3. Preponderance of nitwits on social media who tend to be attracted mire to bad news and publicise same with relish.

Regardless, I believe this country is on the right course and with Baba as the head and and as Osinbajo succession likely, we will get there sooner than later.

God bless Nigeria and all lovers of APC.
Did you say meagre resources yo u must be day dreaming.
Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by BruncleZuma: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
rusher14:

And for 16 years it wasn't the priority of government to pay those rendered jobless?

They have never been a priority, getting paid now was just a road show, just like every other thing the Nigerian government believes in.
Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by Emmacolinho(m): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
My joy knows no bounds now as my father would be paid very soon. We've hoped for this for years and finally God has remembered us. It's not too late for you to also make it. Never stop believing. God NEVER abandons his people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
I hope Ganduje is not requesting for his underground share
Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by Butterflyleo: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Emmacolinho:
My joy knows no bounds now as my father would be paid very soon. We've hoped for this for years and finally God has remembered us. It's not too late for you to also make it. Never stop believing. God NEVER abandons his people

God bless you and your father for being patient. God also bless President Buhari for remembering him and making him a priority especially since he has been waiting for 16 years despite other governments coming and going without bothering to consider his plight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by Butterflyleo: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
Also going on simultaneously in Lagos and Enugu

https://www.nairaland.com/4789843/breaking-defunct-airways-staff-being
Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by rusher14: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
BruncleZuma:

They have never been a priority, getting paid now was just a road show, just like every other thing the Nigerian government believes in.

But paying Atiku is entitlement is his own priority abi?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by Butterflyleo: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
rusher14:

Please ignore than guy. You can see how bothered this thread is making him. So much so that he has been busy saying nonsense ever since.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by BruncleZuma: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
rusher14:

Atiku, formerly the darling of APC, now of PDP;
You sound like you're new to Nigeria; did you know we have people who have committed high treason recieving uninterrupted pension.
Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by rusher14: 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Atiku, formerly the darling of APC, now of PDP;
You sound like you're new to Nigeria; did you know we have people who have committed high treason recieving uninterrupted pension.

He was never a darling.

He was overlooked for presidency and was quickly ostracized.

Boy, you know nothing.

All you want is Barabas.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by Entom(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
Corrinthians:
Buhari has done so much for this country ( even though he still falls short of expectations) given the meagre resources at his disposal occasioned by PDP's perennial dismemberment of the nation's treasury during those locost years.

These positive things happen here and there but hardly do they find their way to the public because..

1. There seems to be a media gangup against the government to sensor such news that seem to promote her image.

2. The president's media and publicity team aren't living up to their billing.

3. Preponderance of nitwits on social media who tend to be attracted mire to bad news and publicise same with relish.

Regardless, I believe this country is on the right course and with Baba as the head and and as Osinbajo succession likely, we will get there sooner than later.

God bless Nigeria and all lovers of APC.
He just remembered that this money should be paid. Its a good campaign strategy though
Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by BruncleZuma: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
rusher14:

He was never a darling.

He was overlooked for presidency and was quickly ostracized.

Boy, you know nothing.

All you want is Barabas.

I may not be your age kiddo but I don't do partisan politics, take your initial lies and half-truths and wallow in it. I bid you good day.
Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by Butterflyleo: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
Entom:

He just remembered that this money should be paid. Its a good campaign strategy though

He didn't just remember. The money for payment was approved long ago.

Plus the previous governments spanning 16years had the chance to also "just remember" but all of them collectively ignored the cries of these pensioners.

Let me show you where they dumped their files before PMB asked for them to be retrieved, and computerized.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by rusher14: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
BruncleZuma:

I may not be your age kiddo but I don't do partisan politics, take your initial lies and half-truths and wallow in it. I bid you good day.

We are not mates for sure.

You are a reprehensible recidivist.

You want Barabas.
Re: Breaking: Verification And Payment Of Defunct Airways Staff Kano. Pics by Butterflyleo: 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sorting

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Employees Sue Dangote Flour Mill For 200million / What Is A Surgeon's/doctor's Salary Like In Nigeria Compared To The U.S.? / Doctor Abandons Medicine To Be A Pipeline Vandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.