Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,493 members, 7,865,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Holar Shuga: Young Girl Gang Raped By 5 Guys Dispel Death Rumors - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Holar Shuga: Young Girl Gang Raped By 5 Guys Dispel Death Rumors (784 Views)

15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Israel: 16-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped By 30 Men In A Hotel, Sparks Outrage / 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holar Shuga: Young Girl Gang Raped By 5 Guys Dispel Death Rumors by ChroniclesNg(m): 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Young Nigerian girl, Holar Shuga who was gang-raped by 5 guys in Lagos in viral video, has released a new video to dispel death rumors.

Ho Lar Shuga_ Young girl gang raped by 5 guys dispel death rumors lailasnews

The young lady who was gang-raped and filmed by 5 young men in Lagos, after which they shared the video online, has released a new video to dispel rumours that she’s dead.

The girl who goes by HoLar Shugar is trying to get her life back after the very horrific incident she suffered. To do so, she had to create a new Instagram account and explained that she did so because she was getting shamed for the rape on her other page. But, some mischief makers began circulating the news that she is dead and her photo was edited with RIP written on it

In a new video, Holar warned those announcing her death to desist from doing such. She said;
The rape survivor said:

Good evening everybody. Good evening world.

This is Holar Shugar. I’m not dead. I’m not dead. I don’t know, this human being and their wahala. They already did the first sh*t. Fine. And they’re still posting RIP.

I’m not dead and I cannot die. Why will you be wishing me death.

Anybody that wishes me death, the person and his family is going to die.

See video below

https://www.chronicles.com.ng/holar-shuga-young-girl-gang-raped-by-5-guys-dispel-death-rumors/

(1) (Reply)

White Ladies Engage In Sex With Nigerian Drug Lords In Return Of Drugs In Italy / Mentally Challenged Man Stoning Cars’ Windscreen Around The Eko Bridge In Lagos / A Danfo Driver Seen Driving Without A Steering Wheel In Orile, Lagos (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.