Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Butterflyleo Thread On Chat With His Friend Bello Is Fake! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Butterflyleo Thread On Chat With His Friend Bello Is Fake! (440 Views)

Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) / Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57? / Helen Eniola-Bello Is Dead! Wife Of Eniola Bello, This Day MD Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Butterflyleo Thread On Chat With His Friend Bello Is Fake! by naijapips02: 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
Butterflyleo opened a thread yesterday where he purported his Hausa Friend sent him a message castigating Atiku for picking Obi an Igbo man as his running mate.

From all indications, that message is just a figment of his imagination. It looks more like a poor attempt at Photoshopped conversation between an imaginery mallam bello and mallam butterflyleo.

Here are some discrepancies I noticed in the post.

1. First he claims his friend JUST (meaning not quite long ago) sent the message to him, but if you look closely , the imaginary friend sent the message at 6.07pm and butterflyleo's thread was opened at 5:58pm. Well unless one of you is living in the future, I don't know how that's possible. And yes I know butterflyleo is not based abroad.

[img] https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2018/10/15/d1c2efc176ab765e96e72db31ee3dac7-full.png [/img]

2. Can someone point me to an IM app that displays name as so? because I've not seen any. Facebook doesn't display senders name as so.

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/qMVD1TgP/bello-2.png[/img]

3. Can you see the H+ sign merged up with an R? Which phone does this please? Because there's usually one sign on the network signal; Either H+ , H, 3G, E, etc.

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/CL7CbT8H/bello-3.png[/img]

4. The purported friend already has a buhari's picture as his DP, so of course he's opinion would always be biased against Atiku.

Overall, I think Butterflyleo just Photoshop his chat with himself and posted it. Poor attempt at pitting reasonable northerners against the Igbo. When people start becoming this desperate then you know that the battle is won.

I'm only Atikulating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Butterflyleo Thread On Chat With His Friend Bello Is Fake! by Ikology(m): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
Do not be amazed as how far hawks and those who practice politics of o'mo' ni' le can go to tarnish the image of Atiku/Obi. Same people who preached for a southwest VP, same people who refused to see reason why Igbos should be given a VP slot. Thanks for laying it bare for all to see. Our duty is to ATIKULATE AND OBILIGATE.

4 Likes

Re: Butterflyleo Thread On Chat With His Friend Bello Is Fake! by Butterflyleo: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
naijapips02:
Butterflyleo opened a thread yesterday where he purported his Hausa Friend sent him a message castigating Atiku for picking Obi an Igbo man as his running mate.

From all indications, that message is just a figment of his imagination. It looks more like a poor attempt at Photoshopped conversation between an imaginery mallam bello and mallam butterflyleo.

Here are some discrepancies I noticed in the post.

1. First he claims his friend JUST (meaning not quite long ago) sent the message to him, but if you look closely , the imaginary friend sent the message at 6.07pm and butterflyleo's thread was opened at 5:58pm. Well unless one of you is living in the future, I don't know how that's possible. And yes I know you are not based abroad.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/yg3O29j"><a href="//imgur.com/yg3O29j"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. Can someone point me to an IM app that displays name as so? because I've not seen any. Facebook doesn't display senders name as so.

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/qMVD1TgP/bello-2.png[/img]

3. Can you see the H+ sign merged up with an R? Which phone does this please? Because there's usually one sign on the network signal; Either H+ , H, 3G, E, etc.

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/CL7CbT8H/bello-3.png[/img]

4. The purported friend already has a buhari's picture as his DP, so of course he's opinion would always be biased against Atiku.

Overall, I think Butterflyleo just Photoshop his chat with himself and posted it. Poor attempt at pitting reasonable northerners against the Igbo. When people start becoming this desperate then you know that the battle is won.

I'm only Atikulating.

I can see the pain of that thread is already wounding you. grin cheesy

Common sense did not tell you what day was the time on my screengrab. Was it same day or the evening of the previous day?

So sending a message directly from Facebook (not the im app) to another directly on Facebook does nor show the identity of the sender? grin

The H whatever sign is a roaming sign which was because I was not really in a network coverage area when I sent it being a farmer so I roam when I am out of coverage for my betwork

Finally yes he prefers Buhari to Atiku and so do majority of the northerners. That shouldn't be rocket science.

Keep on opening threads because of the pain that thread I opened caused you. Your pains are yet to start because more are coming grin

1 Like

Re: Butterflyleo Thread On Chat With His Friend Bello Is Fake! by rozayx5(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ikology:
Do not be amazed as how far hawks and those who practice politics of o'mo' ni' le can go to tarnish the image of Atiku/Obi. Same people who preached for a southwest VP, same people who refused to see reason why Igbos should be given a VP slot. Thanks for laying it bare for all to see. Our duty is to ATIKULATE AND OBILIGATE.

We know BMC thread when we see one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Butterflyleo Thread On Chat With His Friend Bello Is Fake! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Common sense did not tell you what day was the time on my screengrab. Was it same day or the evening of the previous day?

So sending a message directly from Facebook (not the im app) to another directly on Facebook does nor show the identity of the sender? grin

The H whatever sign is a roaming sign which was because I was not really in a network coverage area when I sent it being a farmer so I roam when I am out of coverage for my betwork

Finally yes he prefers Buhari to Atiku and so do majority of the northerners. That shouldn't be rocket science.

Keep on opening threads because of the pain that thread I opened caused you. Your pains are yet to start because more are coming grin
You are so delighted that you opened a stupidd thread. One thing you don't know is that those you deride will eternally be greater than you and your lots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Butterflyleo Thread On Chat With His Friend Bello Is Fake! by naijapips02: 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You posted "JUST" since when does one full day equal just sent?
Re: Butterflyleo Thread On Chat With His Friend Bello Is Fake! by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
I don't blame him.I will rather blame the baised mods who let that thread thrive.How on earth does a mod delete the opening post of a thread and yet allow such a thread to conctinue? Tufiakwa !!!! Nairaland or no nairaland what will be will be.

1 Like

Re: Butterflyleo Thread On Chat With His Friend Bello Is Fake! by Butterflyleo: 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:
[s]You are so delighted that you opened a stupidd thread. One thing you don't know is that those you deride will eternally be greater than you and your lots[/s]

Not solicited
Re: Butterflyleo Thread On Chat With His Friend Bello Is Fake! by Ikology(m): 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
rozayx5:

We know BMC thread when we see one

My dear.. This people have sold their brain on the alter of tribalism. They can go to any length to spew hate and propaganda.

(1) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Will Be My Chief Of Staff If I Become Nigeria’s President –okeowo / IPOB Demands Referendum Not Vice Presidential Slot / Photo: Reno Omokri Spotted In Dubai With Senator Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.