Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,826 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

The Real Issue With Baba Daura & The 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Issue With Baba Daura & The 2019 Election (246 Views)

List Of What Daura The Home Town Of Buhari Benefited Under His Government / Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Issue With Baba Daura & The 2019 Election by NWFX(m): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
http://www.naijaloop.com/
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
So who told you we had a problem with his age or that he is Fulani or that he is a muslim. Our grouse is that he is incompetent, clannish, nepotic, clueless, and vindictive .

Here is a man who was given a chance in 2015 to redeem his image, a second chance to commit himself to social justice and the rule of law but he blew it, and you want us to give him a third chance?

Haba ! Character is the greatest calibrator of greatness and no leader can achieve greatness with a spirit of vindictiveness, nepotism, intolerance, pettiness and small mindlessness.

So you guys should please stop trying to guilt trip people into believing that their choices are bad.

If you cannot ATIKULATE your reasons based on the achievements of your demagogue with veritable proofs of his abilities then you should forever hold your peace.

The time for propaganda is over let us discuss issues based on achievements of the candidates and not on some hogwash credentials of integrity which clearly does not cut for me.

Up until this very moment, I have not seen a single post from the usual suspects saying that Atiku cannot fulfil his promise on job creation and getting Nigeria to work again, all they talk about is corruption and US visit.

The baba wen dey go US everytime who e hepp? It is obvious that the personal attack on the person of Atiku is already a sign of defeat by the usual suspects knowing that their demagogue has clearly failed.

By now it should be clear to the usual suspects that the propaganda on corruption is clearly not going to work this time. Let us discuss issues based on achievements.

The choice is simple, retrogression or progress. 2019 election is going to be an election between the creators of wealth and those who stunt our national development, those who seek a peaceful united and cohesive nation and the divisive forces. Clearly the choice is yours. I rest my case !!! �
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
http://www.naijaloop.com/

�����������������

Re: The Real Issue With Baba Daura & The 2019 Election by limeta(f): 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
Thank yoi

(1) (Reply)

I Prefer Four More Years Of Buhari Than Eight Years Of Another Fulani — Chekwas / Kwara: Apc Youth Caucus Demands For Deputy Gov. Slot / A Message To Political Online Murderers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.