Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Where Is Former Vice President Namadi Sambo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Former Vice President Namadi Sambo? (430 Views)

President Buhari Meets Namadi Sambo (Photo) / Gov El-Rufai Receives Former VP Namadi Sambo In Kaduna (Photos) / Namadi Sambo: 'How El-Rufai Respects Me, No Governor Past Or Present Does That.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Former Vice President Namadi Sambo? by neyojoe: 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
My fellow nairalander, over the past few days I have been wondering on knowing the whereabouts of former Vice President under the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan in person of Namadi Sambo. This is campaign era for the forthcoming general election and I believe that his name should surface at this political campaign era on the media but I haven't heard anything about him since the end of their tenure in 2015. Please any nairalander that knows is whereabouts should please update the house.
Re: Where Is Former Vice President Namadi Sambo? by Valro(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
That guy life na underground things
Re: Where Is Former Vice President Namadi Sambo? by dominique(f): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
When he was vice president very little was seen and heard of him. He was not out and about like VP Osinbajo still I didn't expect him to go almost completely off the radar in less than 4 years.
Re: Where Is Former Vice President Namadi Sambo? by gen2briz(m): 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
Wetin you won take him do?
Re: Where Is Former Vice President Namadi Sambo? by osazeeblue01: 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Go him house for Kaduna. u go see am
Re: Where Is Former Vice President Namadi Sambo? by xana101: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
The guy is wise. He's enjoying all his loots privately and secretly. That's d kind of life I love. Just make me VP for one month. I'll go hidden like Sambo

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Former Vice President Namadi Sambo? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
You're not corrupt so far you don't oppose Buhari/APC
Re: Where Is Former Vice President Namadi Sambo? by Marotzke(m): 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Didn't you see him during the PDP national
convention at port harcourt?
He led the Kaduna delegation.
Re: Where Is Former Vice President Namadi Sambo? by neyojoe: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
gen2briz:
Wetin you won take him do?
I'm just been inquisitive that he has gone out of political radar since they left office in time frame of not up to 4 years

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Governor Wike / Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani As He Dumps APC / Radio Biafra Live And Direct. 06:00pm Nigerian Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.