Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,369 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

How To Properly Maintain Your Phone To Last Longer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Properly Maintain Your Phone To Last Longer (323 Views)

This Starlink Is Expensive To Maintain / Coronavirus: 4 Ways To Properly Sanitize And Clean Your Smartphones / Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Properly Maintain Your Phone To Last Longer by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
Gadgets maintenance is very important just like we maintain our room. In this article are basic things to do in order to have our mobile phones and Tablets in a good condition, always.

Everyone wants his or her mobile/tablet to last long before they could think of getting another one or probably give it out but we wouldn't wanna give out a bad gadgets to someone nor buy a new phone and after some months, it breaks down. It might actually be from the factory at times but in most cases, we cause the breakdown of our gadgets.

Do not expose your phone to too much sunlight or water

If by accident your phone falls into water, do not turn it on immediately, dry it up by wiping the water off the physical parts that you can see then take it to a phone repair shop for internal drying and this is to avoid any internal electrical burn when it being turned on immediately.

If by chance you spill some water on your mobile phone/tablet, or got under the rain with your gadget in your pocket, kindly power off the first, remove the battery for phones that has a removable battery to avoid water damaging the circuit boards.

Do not dry your phone under the sun nor with a an hair dryer.

source: https://www.naijatech360.com.ng/2018/10/how-to-maintain-your-phone-always.html for full article
Re: How To Properly Maintain Your Phone To Last Longer by Realboygenius(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
Thank you for the tips
I'll try it on my Tecno Spark 2
Re: How To Properly Maintain Your Phone To Last Longer by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 16, 2018
U r welcome
Realboygenius:
Thank you for the tips
I'll try it on my Tecno Spark 2

(1) (Reply)

BB Q10 Screen/flex Repair / Nokia/xiaomi Dealer / Opera Mini Users.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.