Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

First Monie Agent By First Bank Nigeria (PH Residents) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Monie Agent By First Bank Nigeria (PH Residents) (903 Views)

Titan Trust Bank Takes Over Union Bank, Nigeria's Second Oldest Bank / World Bank: Nigeria's Growth Lags Africa As Inflation, Poverty, Crime Rises / How Much To Clear 40ft Container In Nigeria.(ph) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Monie Agent By First Bank Nigeria (PH Residents) by chukwuebuka88(m): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
FIRSTMONIE AGENT IS NOW IN EVERY NEIGHBOURHOOD!

Imagine a walking, talking ATM. No it is not a machine, Firstmonie agents are humans like you, except you can now perform a majority of your banking transactions with them without stepping into a banking hall. With this bespoke channel, FirstBank is committed to empowering individuals without bank accounts and bridging the gap between high-tech service and low-literacy clients.

The Firstmonie Agent is the FirstBank ‘Human ATM’ empowered to reduce the reliance on over-the counter transactions while providing convenient personalized services. The Firstmonie agent is equipped to carry out the following services – Account Opening, Cash Deposit, Airtime Purchase, Bills Payment, Withdrawals and Money Transfer. Becoming a Firstmonie Agent in your community is another way to make extra income from your thriving business.

FirstMonie Agents are owners of small businesses within communities with limited or no banking penetration, who have been enlisted on the FirstBank network which cuts across all 36 states in the country. To find out more details about the Firstmonie Agent channel, simply call or whatsapp me on 0703 180 4113 or email me Obinna.E.Emelobea at firstbanknigeria com
Re: First Monie Agent By First Bank Nigeria (PH Residents) by DonBabaNG: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nice one. I will give my neighbor your number to call you.

1 Like

Re: First Monie Agent By First Bank Nigeria (PH Residents) by chukwuebuka88(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
OK sir
Re: First Monie Agent By First Bank Nigeria (PH Residents) by chukwuebuka88(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
Imagine a walking, talking ATM. No it is not a machine, Firstmonie agents are humans like you, except you can now perform a majority of your banking transactions with them without stepping into a banking hall. With this bespoke channel, FirstBank is committed to empowering individuals without bank accounts and bridging the gap between high-tech service and low-literacy clients.

The Firstmonie Agent is the FirstBank ‘Human ATM’ empowered to reduce the reliance on over-the counter transactions while providing convenient personalized services. The Firstmonie agent is equipped to carry out the following services – Account Opening, Cash Deposit, Airtime Purchase, Bills Payment, Withdrawals and Money Transfer. Becoming a Firstmonie Agent in your community is another way to make extra income from your thriving business.

FirstMonie Agents are owners of small businesses within communities with limited or no banking penetration, who have been enlisted on the FirstBank network which cuts across all 36 states in the country. To find out more details about the Firstmonie Agent channel, simply call or whatsapp me on 0703 180 4113 or email me Obinna.E.Emelobea at firstbanknigeria com[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

The #1 Reason You're Struggling In The Importation/ecommerce Business / World’s Most Expensive Jacket Costs N780 Million / 7 Skills To Learn By 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.