Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Brisin - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Brisin (1145 Views)

BRISIN Recruitment: Federal Government Redirects Applicants To A New Portal / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened / FG To Recruit 5,000 Unemployed Nigerians Under BRISIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brisin by dammyllare(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
Brisin
Re: Brisin by dammyllare(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nigerians and fake recruitment all the time.
Well,this one is a scandal,let's wait for government to speak on this issue oo.
Next time,when an agency ask you to pay a dime for recruitment, pick race
Re: Brisin by thedondada(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
Did you pay the 1k.
Re: Brisin by mrjaydee(m): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
If you paid the 1k then you are a mumu for life. Mugun!
Re: Brisin by airex(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
dammyllare:
Brisin has just defrauded Nigerians as the website and email address no longer exist.
Congratulations to all those who paid N1,000 as they have just lost their hard earn money ..
I hope it wasn't an avenue to raise campaign funds as effcc,DSS and the government agencies should have come out to expose them on time
Stop fooling yourself. Just keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Brisin by airex(m): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
dammyllare:
Brisin has just defrauded Nigerians as the website and email address no longer exist.
Congratulations to all those who paid N1,000 as they have just lost their hard earn money ..
I hope it wasn't an avenue to raise campaign funds as effcc,DSS and the government agencies should have come out to expose them on time
I hope you will bury your head in shame as soon as the site starts working.
Re: Brisin by damtan(m): 12:46am On Oct 16, 2018
since the day I paid #2500 to apply for a scholarship as an undergraduate, i dey pick race when i see anything of such again. Sometimes you have to experience some things before you learn.

1 Like

Re: Brisin by ehinmowo: 7:03am On Oct 16, 2018
Why will someone pay that money? Na wa for naija people o

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Recived This Message From Nigerian Navy / Ika Language To English Translator Urgently Needed. / Who Else Received Mail From Workforce Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.