Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari (20875 Views)

Buratai Lobbied Ambassadorial Posting To Benin Republic To Escape Probe - SR / Tunde Fowler Lobbied For Second Term In Leaked Memo - Farooq Kperogi / Beautiful Ladies Support Buhari And APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari by fuckipobs: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=72114525] shocked

I stand to be corrected.
Nothing good has ever come out of Daura.

Do you know that devil na Igbo spirit ?.

For devil deceived Eve in eating the forbidden fruit so also Igbo spirit is to deceive humans in parting away with their happiness. Igbos we hail thee ၍၏၍

Re: Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari by Omeokachie: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
Kiss and tell cheesy
Re: Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari by alawi5k: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
F
Re: Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari by derbykol(f): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Good Bye Gov.Fayose
Re: Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari by typicalspeaks: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Fayose, the man who has had a hand in either ascension or dethronement of all the Governor that has ever ruled in Ekiti.

The only one to have defeated two incumbent governors at two different attempts.

The first person to become Governor twice in Ekiti.

The bat looking Governor.

we will miss you.
Re: Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari by Xisnin(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
I believe Fayose 100 percent.
Re: Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari by michoim(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Buhari no send Daura. Daura worked for Saraki
Re: Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari by Darls247: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Fayoshe my man efcc is even afraid of him, they remain toothless when them see him.
Re: Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari by Bodude504: 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
U need tramadol
Re: Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari by internetservice: 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
smiley

Re: Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari by Jammey6551(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand to be corrected.
Nothing good has ever come out of Daura.

In this case the word 'good' is overrated...Nothing Full of life has come out of Daura.
Daura a lifeless settlement.
Re: Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari by 12fruits(m): 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
Access business resources here www.kufreudo.com
Re: Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari by Oblang(m): 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:
Tinubu keeping quiet since the emergence of his bossom friend

Wait till campaign start..
Re: Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari by Roodez(m): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
You better mind your speech your immunity has expired
Re: Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari by Archbishop88: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
So PDP is still in pain abi? I want to believe u mean fidifi and not Nigerians.

Re: Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari by DinoP: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Story. Is that the answer to the question?
Re: Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari by AdonaiAluminium: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
They lobbied and Still lobbying Wike, Umahi etc Same PDP Govs they Call corrupt. Hypocrites!!!

For your insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services, and all roofing Jobs, contact us today
Re: Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari by Babs91: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
But Fayose early this year said he will chase Buhari out of govt house?
dre11:

SAYS BUHARI'S TIME IS UP

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/168989/

Re: Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
he gave assurance that southwest will be dumb to vote Atiku and obi (kolanut) as ekiti PDP fall yakata in the hand of fayemi

daura lobby you as if he has a political value outside ekiti state. even the yinmiri you're vouching for ve abandoned you

shame on you
Re: Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari by ganye1: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Fayose is just an attention seeker.
Re: Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari by israelmao(m): 6:31am On Oct 16, 2018
The fearless has expressed himself boldly as usual let the timid,the fanatics,and those that play host to penury remain followers of Mr.Lifeless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally / FG Plans Fresh N12 Trillion Borrowing, Public Debt To Hit N50 Trillion By 2023 / Senate Passes Bills To Establish Medical Centres In Four States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.