Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Life Is Not Finished On Social Media [ THE SPOTLIGHT ] By Ebenezer Ekpenyong - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Life Is Not Finished On Social Media [ THE SPOTLIGHT ] By Ebenezer Ekpenyong (350 Views)

I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) / My Salary Has Finished / "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Not Finished On Social Media [ THE SPOTLIGHT ] By Ebenezer Ekpenyong by premium9ja(m): 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
The space has inflicted and influenced the majority number of the breathing being now, both Old and Young.

The things we see on social media has made a large number of us gone wild without knowing if those things are real or fake. I have stayed close to a lot of people that like posting flashy things on social media, believe and doubt me not, majority of them owns not those things the post, some the borrow, some bragged just to get the attention of some numerous senseless human being.

My main aim of writing this is to open your eyes, inspire and encourage you with my own little ability.

Killing yourself because you saw what somebody posted on social media is the worst and the most craziest mistake one will ever do.

Can you remember when phone � came out newly, types like Nokia 3310, Samsong that used to have pole, Siement and many others, those phones were so expensive that some of us even our parent couldn't afford it, talk less of us children. Who were we then. you can imagine buying only phone 100,000 and SIM at 15,000 by then. Some youth then went ahead to look for one to steal just to be among those that have phone, in that process they were killed, beaten mercilessly, some were even burnt to death.

They lost their lives just like that for phone.

Did you ever think that the will ever be something like android phone?

Did you ever think that you will own a big phone sold above 20,000?

Did you ever think that those set of expensive phones will be taken for nothing now?

PLEASE STAY CALM DEAR! THIS LIFE IS LIKE AN AMERICAN MOVIE, THIS LIFE IS A SET UP.

Let me remind us of those expensive cars of then were you used to trip for.

i can remember vividly when i was around 8 years old, how me, my siblings and friends used to sit out and be watching the main road, any car that passes the first person to see will say this is my car. But now we are all grown up, the ones we see, read about now can never be compare to any of those trash we used to see then.

LEARN TO STAY CALM BROTHERS AND SISTERS, LIFE STILL GOES ON.

Now Let Me Ask You!

Apart from falling in love childishly with those flashy things and fake lives you see on social media everyday,

WHAT'S YOUR AMBITION?

Have you been carried away by the present situation of the world, have you made up your mind to give up and join the trend just so you can be posting flashy things on social media?
Think about it now.

Know this to yourself!

The secret to a man's success exist within its oneself, it is only you that knows how to dig and find it. Is not over there alone. You put it into practice, make it your passion and also make it your daily lifestyle. Let people see it in you.

TO STAND OUT OF THE CROWD KNOW THESE THINGS

1. Make what you do your PASSION ✅

2. Be CONSISTENT in what you love doing ✅

3. BELIEVE that you can make it do matter how hard and challenging it is ✅

4. Don't give room to people too much, some human just believe that they were made to be spoiling things for others ✅

5. Be proud of what you are doing, make it known wherever you go to ✅

6. Keep just a friend that love what you are doing, i don't say friends ✅

7. Stick around people that add value to your life ✅

8. If you want to know better and be advance, then you must always try and merge with people that are higher and older than you a little in level so you can learn some things ✅

9. Never be afraid of taking risk ( very important ). Risk takers are the most successful people on earth.Scientist took great risk to brought some technologies into existence. Scholars took risk to find out something and put it in book. ✅

10. Be yourself, don't try to impress people too much, know those that stays close even in times of trials ✅

11. Stop looking for free things, this one helps bring down someone ✅

ABOVE ALL

Never aim of being great if you can't be fearless for once and speak what you know will favour you. Friends will come and go but try as much as possible to keep the best.

Soruce; https://web.facebook.com/ebenezer.ekpenyong/posts/1929139317165871

cc;

Lalasticlala,
Ishilove,
Semid4lyfe,
Obinoscopy,

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money While Studying In School | 2018 / Nairalanders I Need Your Help!!!! Save My Career And God Bless You! / The Truth About Money For New Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.