Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,051 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts (48821 Views)

$2.1B Arms Scandal: APC AKIDA Petitions Tinubu, Calls For Sack Of Matawalle / Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by Firefire(m): 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

[s]Didn't you say even if you are Atiku stealing you will support him? Why is collecting bribe so big for you[/s]?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by musicwriter(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
And for the president, the rule of law is above his national interest (war on corruption) at this time. But for his opponents he want his national interest (war on corruption) to be above the rule of law. The president is not an honest person.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by ClassicMG(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Atiku supporter, thief supporters what action have been taken against Fayose?

The Kano Assembly has commenced actions on the mstter. What did you fowloshe supporters do when Fayose was discovered to have stolen money belonging to the FG? Nothing but support him.

Atiku supporters say Corruption is ok so please shut up and preach the corspel of stealing!!!
please do you have the soft copy of this book?
Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
If he is in pdp u will see the speed Mr Lia and his puppet efcc would freeze his account ban him from traveling outside Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by sunbilor(m): 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ohammadike:
Buharists: Atiku shared $5000 to each delegate at PDP convention

Evidence: none

Video evidence of Ganduje receiving $5m bribe gone viral

Buharists: i don't believe the video, it is fake

Ladies and gentlemen what is the name of the disease afflicting Buharists?
Their disease is called 'Selective-myopia'.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by SaintNemesis(f): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
So Nigerians have advanced to the level of cloning human beings.
Then I think our president may also be a clone.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by musa234(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
Apc's hypocrisy knows no bound..At times I just fold my arms and wonder why I ever voted for this party in 2015.Walahi i must right my wrongs come 2019.The governor is finished in Kano whether apc likes it or not.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by QuiverBox(f): 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
Enemies of the State according to @Sarrki

Where Is Sarrki when you need him the most

Ohammadike:

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by fedorahat: 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
[s]
Beremx:
But you can take action quickly on Fayose and other PDP leaders.

Shame on APC! Say no to selective prosecution
[/s]
stop saying trash.
EFCC responded to Fayose, which elected PDP member with immunity did EFCC go against, you are just seeking cheap popolarity.
Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by princetom1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
Wetin my oga GAZZUZZ dey find here o... This topic dey very interesting
sha
Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
So BUHARI is finally OBEYING COURT ORDER

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by ajepako(f): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
The following will destroy APC:
Hypocrisy
Corruption
Selective allegation and conviction
Convenient amnesi
Buhari
Oshiomole

Mark those

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by AdonaiAluminium: 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
They are talking about rule of law now because it affects their own member, why don"t they apply Same rule of law is cases of Dasuki, Metuh, etc.
Hypocrites !!!

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by mushystuff: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Didn't you say even if you are Atiku stealing you will support him? Why is collecting bribe so big for you?

Suddenly you people don't want to fight corruption again? You have already labelled PDP as corrupt. Why then do u want to partake in the same offence yet defend your people as if they are all saints whilst attacking others? Hypocrisy is a terrible disease to suffer from.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by BrokenTV: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
Beremx:
But you can take action quickly on Fayose and other PDP leaders.

Shame on APC! Say no to selective prosecution
Was Fayose case not in court when they blocked his account, this Buhari government are too predictable, using deodorant on their members and insenticides on opposition.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
ajepako:
The following will destroy APC:
Hypocrisy
Corruption
Selective allegation and conviction
Convenient amnesi
Buhari
Oshiomole

Mark those

Madam how u dey

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by ezegold4we: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
I have been saying it that Buhari is a sanctimonious Criminal,

He's full of evil, any body supporting this old criminal and the association of progressive criminals is under a heavy curse,

Buhari's integrity is the reading meaning of endemic corruption,
Only fools and zombies will believe in Buhari and apc, shame.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by ajepako(f): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Madam how u dey

Good, thank you.... God bless

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
ajepako:

Good, thank you.... God bless

Always shining Ma with ur flawless ebony skin.
Looking take away tongue

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by ajepako(f): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Always shining Ma with ur flawless ebony skin.
Looking take away tongue

Proudly black African woman....

Thank you.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by misano(m): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
CilicMarin:

Is he no longer under immunity?

Did anybody arrest Fayose before now?

Ganduje , If found guilty will have his day in court at the expiration of his tenure.

U know in ur heart that APC & its politicians are disappointing U. So Y you come they do mumu they defend them na?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
ajepako:

Proudly black African woman.
Thank you.... grin grin grin
I swear nothing beats being that.

I hereby want to make a request MA. cool
Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by Ugosample(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
Racoon:
-Meanwhile the DSS broke into judges houses @ midnight destroying their properties,reputation and persons.
-Meanwhile the same government have quickly published the alleged "looters/corrupt persons"while their cases have been in court with no conviction yet to be secured even barring them from travelling.
-Meanwhile the EFCC,DSS, Police have been harassing Fayose/Ortom while still under immunity.
-Now another APC crook have been implicated in a high profile corruption scandal, then the hypocrites remember the rule of law & sanctity of our courts.

Thunder fire all of una.Chineke kpokwa unu oku

don't mind these fools....

Useless govt, useless people

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by GetCofOProperty: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
The video with the voice on it really shows Ganduje in the act and being a very punishable offense against a sitting governor. But this is Nigeria where anything can happen and white can become black overnight.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below and click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us or how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by Henzok: 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
But u took action on Nnadi kanu's matter thats still on court.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by stinechykee: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Atiku supporter, thief supporters what action have been taken against Fayose?

The Kano Assembly has commenced actions on the mstter. What did you fowloshe supporters do when Fayose was discovered to have stolen money belonging to the FG? Nothing but support him.

Atiku supporters say Corruption is ok so please shut up and preach the corspel of stealing!!!
see them they have arrived to defend their evil party and their most corrupt president. I spits on you

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by stinechykee: 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ohammadike:

Don't mind those people

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by Blue3k(m): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lol he's actually dumb enough to sue. This amazing when the contractors step forward and the present video after video of his chrome dome taking cash he be ready for jail. I wish asharia court tried this slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts by bluecircle470: 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
1st video was doctored and the 2nd video was nursed....maybe the 3rd video will be matroned! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members / Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kwara (More Photos) / Okezie Ikpeazu Wears Aba-Made Cloth While Watching Football Match - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.