Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Please Help Me - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help Me (844 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me by NigAmbassador: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
Please can you recommend any car report or information bank that can inform a prospective car buyer if that used car has been stolen before?
Re: Please Help Me by CarGuideNG: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
NigAmbassador:
Please can you recommend any car report or information bank that can inform a prospective car buyer if that used car has been stolen before?

Is the vehicle Nigerian used or Tokunbo Sir?
Re: Please Help Me by NigAmbassador: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
CarGuideNG:

Is the vehicle Nigerian used or Tokunbo Sir?

Tokunbo

But if there is a way for Nigerian used car, please share the info.

Thanks
Re: Please Help Me by CarGuideNG: 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
NigAmbassador:

Tokunbo

But if there is a way for Nigerian used car, please share the info.

Thanks

For a Tokunbo car, you would need a Vehicle History Report from a history platform to determine if the car was stolen prior to its arrival in Nigeria. We can provide that service, CarGuideNG specializes in Vehicle History.

For a Nigerian used car, there are a number of possible ways. Legitcar.ng has a small database of stolen vehicles in Nigeria, you could run a search on their database. You could access the original proof of ownership and contact the original listed owner to verify that (s)he's aware of, and approves the sale. You could also contact your FRSC command with the V I N, they may be able to search their database for possible matches.

The few other steps may not be necessary, if the above methods do not turn up any matches the vehicle is more likely than not, not stolen.

To contact us directly:

https:///+2347011116171

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7892681_img20181003wa0009_jpeg92eaf2d2ca90bb3dc1301a565951f9a6

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by computerglobal(m): 1:11am On Oct 16, 2018
NigAmbassador:

With the original documents of the vehicle you should be able to . Verification of vehicle documents with ownership should do.

With Computerglobal vehicle history report, you’ll receive crucial facts about the car you’re looking to buy that will help you make a smart decision.

Knowledge is power when it comes to buying a vehicle

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 or sms vin and email address to +37257130685

Email Your Vin To Computerglobaltech at gmail dot com

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

(1) (Reply)

All 157 Persons On Board Ethiopian Airlines Die In Crash / How Do I Locate Bejar Car Market From Ojota / Need Help In Taking A Comprehensive Auto Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.