Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine (55199 Views)

Video And Pictures Of Shrine Used In Duping People Owner Confesses / Lightening, Thunder Strike As Police Detain Chief Priest Of Shrine / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by Oyeleye101(m): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hundredfold4lif:

NO BELIEVER IN CHRIST JESUS WILL EVER PATRONISE A SHRINE OR SUCH IDIOT IS A COMPLETE FAKE!!!!
You said that based on ur knowledge..
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by walade(m): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
But mosques and church are meant for residential area?�

remsonik:

It's so wrong, shrines are not meant to be built in a residential area
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by gabbasin: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
[quote author=tgmservice post=72119639]because there is a very high tendency that an afonja babalawo will upgrade to a skull miner.

So they have to be stopped at their root. I don't know what afonja has got to do with this, we have babalawos and dibias everywhere
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by Dami12345: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
remsonik:

Neither should churches.
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
remsonik:

You're brainwashed.
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by olaolaking: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
remsonik:

Make reference to the constitution. Otherwise, no case
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by 2019elections: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
tgmservice:
please use your brain sir
U know when an afonja man goes to visit am alfa in a shrine the next thing we hear are missing heads.

If i was the government i will even destroy all shrines and herbalist houses

Same as u fit lose ur salary wen u go church bro.
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by erico2k2(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
remsonik:

Says who??
Everyone and anyone has the right to worship what and where they deem fit>U dnt know xtians have shrines as well?
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by bizhop01: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
Na tinubu house
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by Spatta: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
dazzlingd:
Since when has owing a shrine become a crime in nigeria? It's only a crime if the place of worship becomes an avenue for criminal activities.

An Idol worshiper spotted, Son of Babalawo. You must defend your constituency
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
dazzlingd:

You have a low IQ...

to calm your nerves, lemme explain slowly... A shrine is a place of worship, there is freedom of worship in Nigeria, freedom of worship becomes a crime when it's being used for nefarious activities.

Are we good now? so next time, don't act like a dingbat rushing to curse people who haven't wrong you anyway, it's a sure boomerang awaiting you. But no evil shall befall any of us. Bye for now.

Until these shrines are compelled to register as not-for-profit religious organisations to ensure proper administration and regulation, terrible tales of kidnapping and ritual murder will continue to be peddled all over southwestern Nigeria.

Freedom of worship is enshrined (pun intended) in the constitution, yet from experience a lot of our country people hide under the cover of darkness/secrecy to perpetrate heinous crimes against their fellow citizens.
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by osariemenk(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
What's this one saying? But churches and mosque are everywhere with noise everywhere
remsonik:

Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by darkhorizon: 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
remsonik:

That means churches and mosques are not meant to be built in residential areas also abi? undecided
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by thayora: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
oneda:
There was a country
please take that picture down.. what a sorry sight of animal abuse
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by salford: 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
remsonik:
indomie generation. It seems social studies has been removed from the curriculum.
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by LANDLORD72: 12:08am On Oct 16, 2018
This just a 419 den not a ritual house
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by Baroba(m): 12:15am On Oct 16, 2018
ollah2:

So churches and mosques aren't places where crimes like these don't happen? Too many deadbrain foools in Nigeria

It's shocking, brainwashed and down right stupid folks full this country..

I have a right to erect an Ikenga shrine in my house and worship it, we don't all follow Christianity imported from Europe or Islam from the Middle East..
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by ollah2: 12:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Baroba:

It's shocking, brainwashed and down right stupid folks full this country..

I have a right to erect an Ikenga shrine in my house and worship it, we don't all follow Christianity imported from Europe or Islam from the Middle East..

Brother I just tire. I just don't understand this attitude from supposed "saints"
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by ollah2: 12:19am On Oct 16, 2018
Spatta:

An Idol worshiper spotted, Son of Babalawo. You must defend your constituency

Very stupid of you.
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by freethinker01: 12:27am On Oct 16, 2018
ollah2:

Why?? But churches and mosques can be built in residential area? You guys are too ignorant and dumb
very dumb and foolish
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by ceejay80s(m): 2:10am On Oct 16, 2018
the community should just burn down the place at night, simple...... u no need police
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by jideflash(m): 2:31am On Oct 16, 2018
Its only foolish people that will condemn other people religion, especially when theirs' was borrowed from foreigners.
Aiyemila Oooooo!!!!, Consume all the dingbats on Nairaland.

When you go india for medical intervention, and idol worshiping doctor come treat u, reject am o.. ode
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by XaintJoel20: 4:10am On Oct 16, 2018
rentAcock:
The biggest mistake I made was listen to a family friend who adviced me to buy government land in Ikorodu with the promise of a 4th mainland bridge being built to link the area with VI, also plans to build another sea port. It's been some years now and nothing has been started or concluded, meanwhile badoo and ritualists have been committing some atrocious crimes that I'm thinking of leasing the place to farmers. I curse the guy who talked me into buying it.

You will have reasons to appreciate the guy and be thankful in the near future.

Be patient...
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by JONSYN7154: 5:10am On Oct 16, 2018
Beremx:
It might not be a ritual house. It is a shrine I guess.

That statue looks scary
fear, fear
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by JONSYN7154: 5:11am On Oct 16, 2018
Beremx:
It might not be a ritual house. It is a shrine I guess.

That statue looks scary
fear, fear wink
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by omoiyalayi(m): 6:01am On Oct 16, 2018
This one na scam den

This is where 419 guys perpetrate their scam when they finally catches mugu

They will tell you to come to babalawo & sworn an oath that you won't tell anybody whatever your involvement with them is

The real herbalist don't keep all this @ home
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by talk2emma: 6:20am On Oct 16, 2018
They do what they know how to do best
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by Evince(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2018
hope u know that church is a shrine pls check ur dictionary. it becomes a crime if ppl are being killed in it
remsonik:

Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by Evince(m): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2018
hope u know that church is a shrine pls check ur dictionary. it becomes a crime if ppl are being killed in it
remsonik:

remsonik:

Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by Evince(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2018
my dear the problem here is lack of understanding . by definition shrine is palce of worship of a deity according to ppls belief, the guy u quoted does not have gud understanding of shrine. examples of shrine are any place where a deity is worshiped e.g church mosque, village shrine etc . It only becomes a crime if an act of criminality is conducted there.
Britishcoins:

In as much as I hate fetishism, but pls can you tell me in which of the constitution that supported this ur above opinion.
If churches and mosque can be built in our streets there is no constitutional right to prevent shrine.
Unless there is urgent needs which might........
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by Evince(m): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2018
bro tell them ooo they dont know that church is also a shrine. their pastors fly to india for treatment hope they know what indians worship and source of the drugs they manufacture. even followers that cant afford to fly to india takes drug manufactured in india. well dingbats are just confused set of ppl
jideflash:
Its only foolish people that will condemn other people religion, especially when theirs' was borrowed from foreigners.
Aiyemila Oooooo!!!!, Consume all the dingbats on Nairaland.

When you go india for medical intervention, and idol worshiping doctor come treat u, reject am o.. ode
Re: 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 16, 2018
You're much better than who you think you're
Stop looking down on yourself.. Give your dream a chance!
You're Extraordinary!

Rise Up!

Subscribe, Watch, Like & Share this video!

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf5XJ0KKYEI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer / Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan / Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.