Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,394 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Bbnaija Tobi Bakre Drags Ebuka Out For Merry Men At The Cinemas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Tobi Bakre Drags Ebuka Out For Merry Men At The Cinemas (1436 Views)

Rosy Meurer Goes Braless At The 'Merry Men' Premiere / Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Tobi Bakre Drags Ebuka Out For Merry Men At The Cinemas by vickayo: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Ebuka who missed the premiere of "Merry Men" at Lagos, has finally been dragged out by Tobi Bakre to watch the movie at the cinemas.

Ebuka who later apologized for not coming is still look at as a coward as fans react.

A.Y wrote:
"@tobibakre drags @ebuka to me from his hiding place. The battle is still on until the #MerryMen leaves the cinemas. For now let's just enjoy the fact that it is the Number one movie at the Box Office #AGBADACHALLENGE"

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/bbnaija-tobi-bakre-drags-ebuka-out-for.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Tobi Bakre Drags Ebuka Out For Merry Men At The Cinemas by vickayo: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Bbnaija Tobi Bakre Drags Ebuka Out For Merry Men At The Cinemas by Simbaz(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
Which cinema be this

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account
Re: Bbnaija Tobi Bakre Drags Ebuka Out For Merry Men At The Cinemas by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
undecided
Re: Bbnaija Tobi Bakre Drags Ebuka Out For Merry Men At The Cinemas by Olodo24: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
I'm sure they went under their pants in the viewing room.

if you know, you know

Re: Bbnaija Tobi Bakre Drags Ebuka Out For Merry Men At The Cinemas by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 16, 2018
wat conGsins me?
Re: Bbnaija Tobi Bakre Drags Ebuka Out For Merry Men At The Cinemas by itspzpics(m): 6:57am On Oct 16, 2018
Ohlala

(1) (Reply)

Lady Corper And Her Cute Daughter Slays In Coper Khaki Outfit / She Is My Fashion Inspiration! Nigerian Model Says As She Makes Cuppy Hairstyle. / Internet Sensation, Funny Toheeb Flaunts His Growing Boobs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.