Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture (34496 Views)

Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture / Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
BigGuyMan:

Na only Oduduwa descendants go listen to ena trash embarassed
you are a very wicked person. Asin you nor get heart. Zero chill
Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by KingKingKing: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
BigGuyMan:

P'Square is the greatest thing that ever happened to Nigeria in a long time cool

Is the same psquare that were disgracing their family? Wizkid is bigger than psquare!

DEAD FELA IS STILL MORE RELEVANT THAN all your artists in d east

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by BigGuyMan: 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
KingKingKing:

Is the same psquare that were disgracing their family? Wizkid is bigger than psquare!

DEAD FELA IS STILL MORE RELEVANT THAN all your artists in d east
How old are you? shocked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by lastempero: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
Badoo try clean them up Abeg.
Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by bestpunterever: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
BigGuyMan:
Yoruba boys dey look naturally like a tout cool grin grin

Bunch of wack Noise makers.

Shey them no see Nasty c? That small boy is breaking grounds these ones go dey speak trash dey shout for Mic dey form hardcore rapper cheesy

Na only Oduduwa descendants go listen to ena trash embarassed
your written made me assumed u are a tout.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
GOFRONT:
When will they sign our own Airforce1??
After them sign me.. I go come introduce am to my label.. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHGhu1gkYIc

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by intellectual07(m): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
if you are talking of a music label in Nigeria that has produced world class hip-hop or rap stars then you can never take it away from the Chocolate city boys, then ice prince, m.I, Jesse jagz. don't Bleep with those guys they were rap monsters. and anytime they hit a collaboration it is always a BOMB BLAST.

2 Likes

Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by valnosky(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
BigGuyMan:

How old are you? shocked
he is just a kid with internet access.....

5 Likes

Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by BiqSean(m): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
gameova:
Please who can help me with 2k for foodstuffs,
really broke and hungry here 0087221630 diamond Bank
Token sent

7 Likes

Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by intruxive(m): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
BigGuyMan:

Shut up.

What do you know? cool
U who knows everything show us your fathers album angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by BigGuyMan: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
intruxive:

U who knows everything show us your fathers album angry
Father *

Dumbo cool
Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by intruxive(m): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
BigGuyMan:

P'Square is the greatest thing that ever happened to Nigeria in a long time cool
Obviously one frustrated ipob, looking for solace in a yoruba owned forum.
Olamide is bigger than all igbo musicians dead or alive and I just wish they can all move their ass back to nnewi and sing those trash songs they do in nollywood

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by intruxive(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
BigGuyMan:

Father *

Dumbo cool
Fathers, illiterate. I wasn't talking to only you, I mean all your fathers (in the east) albums

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by BigGuyMan: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
intruxive:

Obviously one frustrated ipob, looking for solace in a yoruba owned forum.
Olamide is bigger than all igbo musicians dead or alive and I just wish they can all move their ass back to nnewi and sing those trash songs they do in nollywood
I'm sure you wish you were born igbo.

They rule the education sector
They rule Nollywood.

They came to lagos and took over 80% of the businesses over there.

Ena these cone headed people dey always feel insecure around igbos i no know why cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by perrypablo: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They look more like suspected robbers.

You'd never see Backstreet boys, BoyzIIMen, OneDirection, Maroon5 or Westlife looking so crude in a photo shoot.
check their throwbacks first
Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by intruxive(m): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
BigGuyMan:

I'm sure you wish you were born igbo.

They rule the education sector
They rule Nollywood.

They came to lagos and took over 80% of the businesses over there.

Ena these cone headed people dey always feel insecure around igbos i no know why cool
Thats why u guys will never amount to anything
Rule education sector? Even ekiti alone has more professors than the entire east.
Rule nollywood? That junk eyesore that no one watches but ur backward selves mtcheww
Came to lagos and took over the marketing of fake and substandard goods
We can do without u guys, we will even be better off if u can all pls shift into the lagoon

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by Ategberoson(m): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
BigGuyMan:

big man with small brain, your yapata artist walked down to the same Yoruba land to make it

hate that had not make your region to progress is affecting your brain to move from teenage own to adolescence own

bia se na all Igbo no get sense ni?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by intruxive(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ategberoson:

big man with small brain, your yapata artist walked down to the same Yoruba land to make it

hate that had not make your region to progress is affecting your brain to move from teenage own to adolescence own

bia se na all Igbo no get sense ni?

Yes o, that flatness of the skull has led to brain compression and upside down thinking in all the tribe. That's why they are always facing were everyone turns their back to

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by THONZE(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
This picazo guy is a beast... He will make wave...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
How much were they signed?Btw,do Nigerian record labels truly sign their artistes or they just allow them to use their label platforms,cos these artistes pays for their videos and studio sessions with money from their own pockets while they also pay their record abels after they go for shows?adongerrit?
Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by Smazlexander: 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
KingKingKing:

olamide has passed dagrin

Dagrin only became more popular in death
Did You Listen To Dagrin At All? Tell Me The Last Time Olamide Did A Freestyle rapping Olamide For Me Is Big Cause The nigerian Music Industry Glorify stupidity,But The Wave Is Changing. Olamide Use To Be One Of My Best Guys Back In The Days I Still Remember The Days RapSoDi But After He Released YBNL After That The Rest Na Just Noise.

1 Like

Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by tuzle(m): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
KingKingKing:

And yet the music industry is owned by the yorubas, only LIL KESH IS BIGGER THAN EVERY IGBO ARTIST DEAD OR ALIVE mk i no bring kiss daniel.
and we all know that In a million years to come none of ur Igbo guy can come close to Davido nd wizkid
guy what about p square they are igbo
Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by yorubakid: 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
intruxive:

Thats why u guys will never amount to anything
Rule education sector? Even ekiti alone has more professors than the entire east.
Rule nollywood? That junk eyesore that no one watches but ur backward selves mtcheww
Came to lagos and took over the marketing of fake and substandard goods
We can do without u guys, we will even be better off if u can all pls shift into the lagoon
Stop displaying your stupidity on the internet for everyone to see..Igbos dominate everywhere from sports, Entertainment, Education, economy.. Ask the likes of Desmond Elliot,omotola,joke silva,olu Jacob etc how they made it in life with Nollywood..stop the envy and give honor to whom honor is due
Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by Smazlexander: 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
I Don't Understand You People On Nairaland Must You Guys Be Tribalistic About Every Thing.

5 Likes

Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by intruxive(m): 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
yorubakid:

Stop displaying your stupidity on the internet for everyone to see..Igbos dominate everywhere from sports, Entertainment, Education, economy.. Ask the likes of Desmond Elliot,omotola,joke silva,olu Jacob etc how they made it in life with Nollywood..stop the envy and give honor to whom honor is due
And they keep popping up like maggots angry
With ur acute inferiority complex displayed by your user name, u still have guts to claim dominance mtcheww

The only thing yigbos dominate is to chest beat and carry drugs to malaysia. Anything they dominate crumbles, super eagles started dying since they got in. Nollywood is an example of how to kill an industry that can generate billions
The only reason why nigerian music is forging ahead is because intelligent yoruba boys are driving it.
The day we will have 5 yigbo musicians in top 10 that's the end, uganda will start thumping us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by yorubakid: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
intruxive:

[s]
And they keep popping up like maggots angry
With ur acute inferiority complex displayed by your user name, u still have guts to claim dominance mtcheww

The only thing yigbos dominate is to chest beat and carry drugs to malaysia. Anything they dominate crumbles, super eagles started dying since they got in. Nollywood is an example of how to kill an industry that can generate billions
The only reason why nigerian music is forging ahead is because intelligent yoruba boys are driving it.
The day we will have 5 yigbo musicians in top 10 that's the end, uganda will start thumping us[/s]
Yoruba movie industry is the worst thing that have happened to Nigeria after bokoharam and buhari..Your movies are thrash, full of juju no wonder skull mining and ritual killings are rampant in SW..Nobody watches the nonsense you produce apart from the poor illiterates in states like Oyo, ekiti and osun while Igbo owned Nollywood have not only made igbos proud but also Nigeria at large proud that Ghana has to copy us..Go to most African countries and them watching igbo movies..

When it comes to music industry, people like psquare were among the pioneers of Naija hip up music..They are among nigerian Artists that made nigeria music nigeria industry what is it today..They paved way for yorubas like Wizkid ,davido and the likes..Stop hating and agree that "Igbo Amaka"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by ekanDamie: 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
Afonjacoward:
You never blow you don go dye hair.
Ok ooo continue
Definition of Blow is relative. This may be his blow "recognition" even though without acceptance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by Didi2d(m): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
Very soon dem go change their Aba made t-shirt
Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by udemzyudex(m): 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
Soon, this will turn to throw back pic.
Re: Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture by weezweezweez(m): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
as per say Nasty C na igbo boy, abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Acquires New Mercedes Benz / Mercy Eke Shares Throwback BBNaija Video To Celebrate 1 Month Out Of BBNaija / Burial Photos Of Franky Kuri, Ebony Reigns Friend Who Died In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.