Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Baddest Vixen In The Game - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baddest Vixen In The Game (2320 Views)

See The Lady They Say Is The Hottest Video Vixen In The World Right Now (photos) / Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen / Nigerian Musician Ketchup Caught Pants Down With Video Vixen In Hotel Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baddest Vixen In The Game by DezVienna(f): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2010
[center]Although, she's not technically in the game anymore, she was the baddest while around.  Esther Baxter was the most top rated, next to Melissa Ford, video vixen and model in this day and age.  She was known for admirable beauty, all natural body; always highest voted for her looks and intelligence, and was every man's fantasy.  In here this thread is dedicated to Ms. Esther Baxter.[/center]

[img]http://www.estherbaxter.org/esther-baxter-pictures/resize.php/Esther-Baxter-Picture-004.JPG?width=500&height=500&image=/esther-baxter-pictures/src/Esther-Baxter-Picture-004.JPG[/img][img]http://www.estherbaxter.org/esther-baxter-pictures/resize.php/Esther-Baxter-Picture-006.JPG?width=500&height=500&image=/esther-baxter-pictures/src/Esther-Baxter-Picture-006.JPG[/img]
Re: Baddest Vixen In The Game by bawomolo(m): 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2010
she's chubbier now. still fine though
Re: Baddest Vixen In The Game by DezVienna(f): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2010
Yeah, she did for awhile, but she's shaping back up.  This is like, her latest.  This July 2nd 2010

Re: Baddest Vixen In The Game by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2010
someone should start including warning over some threads explicit pix inside angry angry angry
Re: Baddest Vixen In The Game by bawomolo(m): 3:36am On Jul 15, 2010
^^

did your boss catch you on NL. cheesy
Re: Baddest Vixen In The Game by Pweety4me(f): 6:11am On Jul 15, 2010
Yea she got it going on i do admire her looks. wink smiley
Re: Baddest Vixen In The Game by spikedcylinder: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2010
I never ever understand these grease induced, supposedly sexy photo shoots.
Re: Baddest Vixen In The Game by DezVienna(f): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2010
I know, me either. I think they think girls half naked and wet or slimy is sexy. But I just think she's sexy so whatever she does looks good.

And of OYB, explicit? Are you intimidated by beautiful women or just at work? That's an odd statement for a man.
Re: Baddest Vixen In The Game by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2010
oyb:

someone should start including warning over some threads explicit pix inside angry angry angry

U mean online S.H.A.R.1.A system for NL. Thought we are suppose to think GLOBAL and let Others A.C.T LOCAL.

Time we get it right that NL should remain a multi-ethnic project with respect to other nationalities.
Re: Baddest Vixen In The Game by spikedcylinder: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2010
aze:

U mean online S.H.A.R.1.A  system for NL. Thought we are suppose to think GLOBAL and let Others A.C.T LOCAL.

Time we get it right that NL should remain a multi-ethnic project with respect to other nationalities.

You're letting your sentiments cloud your judgement.
The dude was referring to being surprised about the nature of the photos and you're here yarning about sharia. undecided How did you even get the to the issue of nationality based on his one liner?
Re: Baddest Vixen In The Game by DezVienna(f): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2010
spikedcylinder:

You're letting your sentiments cloud your judgement.
The dude was referring to being surprised about the nature of the photos and you're here yarning about sharia. undecided How did you even get the to the issue of nationality based on his one liner?

That is some funny $hit.

I'm Dominican and I live in America, so American now. I don't understand some of the things you guys say here. Like, Sharia. What's that?
Re: Baddest Vixen In The Game by bawomolo(m): 4:05am On Jul 16, 2010
sharia is basically islamic law like what we have in iran or saudi-arabia.
Re: Baddest Vixen In The Game by DezVienna(f): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2010
bawomolo:

sharia is basically islamic law like what we have in iran or saudi-arabia.
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Chika Ike Gets Transformed Into An Ugly Old Woman For Movie Role / I’m Not That Rich – Genevieve Nnaji / Footballer, Chichi Igbo Wears Only Pants In New Instagram Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.