Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,672 members, 7,844,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

I'm A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Se.x" - Actress, Halima Abubakar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Se.x" - Actress, Halima Abubakar (268 Views)

Actress Halima Abubakar Goes Topless In New Photo / Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" / Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Se.x" - Actress, Halima Abubakar by daniel404: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nigerian actress, Halima Abubakar has declared she is a virgin, as she said she cannot wait to

experience sex for the first time. The actress who won the Afro Hollywood Best Actress award in the year 2011 took to her Instagram page to make the revelation.

Posting a picture of herself in dark shades wrote that she can’t wait to experience se.x........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/im-virgin-cant-wait-to-experience-sex.html

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Threatens To Expose Beggars (photo) / Chimamanda Adichie Explains Why She's Angrier About Sexism / What Are The Most Selling Products In Nigeria Now Because Fashion Is Taking Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.