Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Adeboye Calls Fayose ‘voice Of Nigerians’ Slams APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Calls Fayose ‘voice Of Nigerians’ Slams APC (1434 Views)

PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back / "Leadership From Sudan", "Herdsmen From Mali"- Shehu Sani Slams APC / Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye Calls Fayose ‘voice Of Nigerians’ Slams APC by Elose11(m): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bola Bolawole, an Area Pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, has condemned the attack on the General Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, over his visit to the out going governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose.

General Overseer of RCCG Worldwide, Pastor E.A Adeboye is a man of God and spiritual mentor to millions of people all over the world. He is a man of honour, wisdom, meekness and humility. Adeboye has impacted millions of life with the gospel of Jesus Christ.

In an opinion he released on Monday titled, ‘APC’s scurrilous attack on Adeboye’, Bolawole revealed what led to the visit of Pastor Adeboye to Fayose and what transpired at the meeting.

“As is characteristic of him, Adeboye prayed for Fayose, who had knelt down before him for prayer. Fayose is not the first Nigerian VIP to have so coveted Adeboye’s prayers. Presidents and other governors had done so, including former President Goodluck Jonathan and the current President, Muhammadu Buhari. Outside our shores, the immediate past Prime Minister of Britain, David Cameron, attended an RCCG programme in London and came forward to be prayed for by Pastor Adeboye.

“However, the prayers that Adeboye said for Fayose has drawn the ire of the chairman of the All Progressives Congress in Ekiti State, Mr. Jide Awe. Awe not only blew his top but also threw caution to the winds, making highfalutin statements, levelling unsubstantiated allegations, and calling the revered Pastor names that must alarm every right-thinking person.

“Whereas I am an Area Pastor in the RCCG, it need be stated that the views expressed here are entirely mine and by no means represent those of Adeboye and or of the authorities of the RCCG. And I enjoy the guarantees and protection of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and other extant laws.

“First, a recap of Adeboye’s prayers for Fayose as was reported in the media: ‘We thank God for your courage, for your boldness. We thank God for your being willing to take risks so that your people can be protected. You have been a governor who knows when to say ‘enough is enough’ in defence of his people. And I am sure you know what I am talking about and I am sure the world knows.

‘I don’t want to say more than that but be assured that we are praying for you and you will succeed in Jesus name. We wish all other governors who stand for their people, who defend their people and who know when to say ‘enough is enough’, success. We thank God for their life”. I wasn’t there but I suspect that the entire congregation must have chorused “Amen”!

“For this prayer said not only for Fayose but also for all governors who live up to their oath of office to stand up in defence of their people, Awe accused Adeboye of supporting what he called Fayose’s persistent insults on Buhari. Awe also tried to drive a wedge between the RCCG members and the pastor we all lovingly call “Daddy G. O.”

“He alleged that Fayose must have bribed Adeboye since, according to him, the Ekiti governor was capable of bribing angels. So, Awe had seen angels receive bribes before – in what currency, he only is in the best position to say! He then attempted to set the family of the late founder of the RCCG, Rev. Josiah Olufemi Akindayomi, against Adeboye by asking them to caution the pastor so he would not, in his myopic reasoning, tarnish the legacy of their father.

“However hard they try to conceal the truth, it will be out; so did Awe finally expose himself when he expressed the wish that Adeboye ought to be a supporter of the ruling APC since Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is a senior pastor in RCCG!

“Awe’s statement has done incalculable damage to the APC. He was uncouth. He brought no finesse to bear at all. He must have thought he was engaged in the usual banality between politicians where they trade abuses and insults and retire afterwards to throw banters; plot new assaults; and pick the next target.

“The APC owes itself a world of good to do damage control by disowning the said Awe and his scurrilous statements; otherwise, it will pay a heavy price for this down the road. Adeboye did not in the least deserve the assault on him by the Ekiti APC chairman. For one, many eminent Nigerians, spiritual and temporal, have made more damning statements about the state of affairs of the country.

“For another, Adeboye only spoke the truth: whether we like it or not, Fayose is the recognised face of the Nigerian opposition today and the voice of the voiceless. This is a fact which Adeboye merely recognised. He did not create it. Coincidentally, the wobbling APC government created the situation that Fayose is exploiting to the hilt.

“Fayose is not the only one who could have taken advantage of the situation but up to this point, he is the only one doing so as he is about to face the Economic and financial crimes commission after handing over to the new Governor of Ekiti state.

http://www.dailyadvent.com/index.php/2018/10/15/adeboye-calls-fayose-voice-of-nigerians-slams-apc/
Re: Adeboye Calls Fayose ‘voice Of Nigerians’ Slams APC by baliyubla: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
Its good that pastor Adeboye is not been spared, he as a spiritual leader should have known the cost of dining with the devil (APC). See how he is now a subject of ridicule just for political gains.

Re: Adeboye Calls Fayose ‘voice Of Nigerians’ Slams APC by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
Space booker above how are you tonight?
Re: Adeboye Calls Fayose ‘voice Of Nigerians’ Slams APC by zombieTRACKER: 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
APc remains a terrorist group

Woe to anyone that supports such government

6 Likes

Re: Adeboye Calls Fayose ‘voice Of Nigerians’ Slams APC by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
Over to u
Re: Adeboye Calls Fayose ‘voice Of Nigerians’ Slams APC by Olodo24: 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
politically crafty fake ass pastors everywhere
Re: Adeboye Calls Fayose ‘voice Of Nigerians’ Slams APC by NwaAmaikpe: 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
shocked

Adeboye.
Adeboye
Adeboye.

I won't take you seriously because the midget Osinbanjo is your pupil.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Calls Fayose ‘voice Of Nigerians’ Slams APC by bedspread: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
APC have shown over and over again that they are A Bunch of Radicals!! Nothing more
Re: Adeboye Calls Fayose ‘voice Of Nigerians’ Slams APC by Adaowerri111: 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sombori shout Halleluya
Re: Adeboye Calls Fayose ‘voice Of Nigerians’ Slams APC by Sarkin: 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
These so-called men of God have sold their dark souls to satanic PDP for some coins.

I lost the respect I never had for Oyedepo when he slapped a woman on the alter during a service. I was more perplexed when the church members were hailing him, then I knew that people could really be irredeemable sheepish and gullible.

As Redbad once said "I rather be in hell with my friends, than to be in heaven with my enemies"; by quoting that no one from Oyedepo's church can invite me to his religion and I'll follow.
Re: Adeboye Calls Fayose ‘voice Of Nigerians’ Slams APC by seuncyber(m): 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
Adaowerri111:
Sombori shout Halleluya

Halleluya

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Calls Fayose ‘voice Of Nigerians’ Slams APC by Elose11(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2018
Adaowerri111:
Sombori shout Halleluya
Halleluyah!!!!
Re: Adeboye Calls Fayose ‘voice Of Nigerians’ Slams APC by front4line: 9:35am On Oct 16, 2018
Ipob fooling Igbo n not Nigerians as usual.

(1) (Reply)

2019: There Will Grave Consequences For S/west If Atiku Wins – Yoruba Youths / Ondo Election: Governor Rotimi Akeredolu, APC Lose In Court / Jubril Of Sudan Osinbajo Fianlly Speaks On Dead Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.