Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation (20657 Views)

Atiku No Be G-5 Mate As Makinde And Ugwuanyi Campaign For Atiku / 2023: APC, Labour Party Leaders In Lejja Collapse Structures For Ugwuanyi, PDP / Nnamani Urges Electorates To Vote For Ugwuanyi,others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by Babygiwa(f): 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
Campaign Billboard of Governor Ugwuanyi and “Jesus” – Our Position

Our attention has been drawn to a makeshift relief art work of His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Governor of Enugu State, which has an image, purportedly of ‘Jesus’ on it and erected on strategic locations in Enugu city by one of the governor’s teeming supporters, ostensibly to add his weight in the massive approval for his re-election.

We sincerely appreciate the genuine intentions of the initiator of the said art work, who in all calculations were his measure to demonstrate his love for the governor. While it is important to state that the maker of the said work did it without our consent, we have however been able to draw his attention to the uproar already generated by his innocent intentions. He seemingly appreciates the concern this has caused to the public vis-à-vis the apparent varied interpretations and has even gone as far as removing same!

Consequently, we, hereby appeal to all those who may intend to erect such works on behalf of His Excellency or engage in similar acts to kindly obtain proper guidance in that regard from the Campaign office.

Enugu State is in the hands of God!

Barr. Nana Ogbodo

Director of Communication

Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Campaign Organization

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by Alphybuks(m): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
smiley

SPACE BOOKED OOOOOOOOOOO!!!

FTC ON A THREAD CONCERNING MY STATE.....

#HIGHLY_ATIKULATIVE.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by cosmatika(m): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
End time artist.
Notwithstanding, Ugwuanyi for Governor, Atiku for President. Buhari can goan die undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by Excelboi(m): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Stylishly adopting it... grin

1 Like

Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by Mmlanrehh(m): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Thanks guy has 80% joy
Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by Mmlanrehh(m): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Excelboi:
V
because of comment SMH
cosmatika:
G

H nko

3 Likes

Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by danemenike: 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Good
Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ok... I thought as much
Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
I seem to be a novice here

Rushing out off thread

Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by cosmatika(m): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mmlanrehh:

H nko
I dey
Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by Kingosytex(m): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
his bank account is already smiling or even LAUGHING
Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by Emmy9ite02(m): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
What more can I say? Welcome to Nigeria.

*You can get job test questions and answer from my signature..
Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by Loveworld12: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
I see

1 Like

Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by JailBreaker(m): 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
hm
Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by internetservice: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
that was eloquently aesthetical
Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by cardoctor(m): 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
What did he draw?
Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by Checked86: 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
now, that is how to apt rejoinder
Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:05am On Oct 16, 2018
lol
the thing don cast now, no be with una consent

Shildish Naijirian politishians...
grin
Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by Kaymaxi2222(m): 12:28am On Oct 16, 2018
Funny
Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by sirusX(m): 12:43am On Oct 16, 2018
cardoctor:
What did he draw?

Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by Jokerman(m): 3:45am On Oct 16, 2018
Nigerian polithiefcian putting Jesus along his image, is mockery of the electorates
Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by Ndubuisi1075: 4:50am On Oct 16, 2018
After all, that image is a white man and never Jesus so why are we killing ourselves?
Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by Melison(m): 5:25am On Oct 16, 2018
Wey d pishure na
Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by LordofNaija: 5:31am On Oct 16, 2018
grin Where is Ugwuanyi In the photo. All I see is a picture of Jesus standing on Calvary between two about to be crucified criminals
Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by id4sho(m): 6:18am On Oct 16, 2018
Artist ni Billboard ko

#BACKTODAURA
Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by bennynaza(m): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2018
Ok
Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by Awaja(m): 6:49am On Oct 16, 2018
Spare us the litany and tell us that the erected art work didn't create the expected effect,hence,you have removed the center of attention.
We know who owns the work.
Re: The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation by Kay512: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2018
What will we not see in this Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos / Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally / Eyitayo Jegede And His Supporters Campaign In Akokoland (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.