Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This (4661 Views)

If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid / Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here / What Is The Best Course To Study As A Science Student.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
I hated physics like madt thank God I'm through
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by Feranmi2000: 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
Wonderful prof....Hbd
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by BestDude: 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
anochuko01:

Oga please keep quiet! when did you leave secondary school?
the real grown ups used nelkon and not okeke.
M. Nelkon is written by a white. I had over 3 physics text books. Nelkon was among but PN Keke is what made it simpler to Understand because it was written by a Nigerian based on WAEC curriculum.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by anochuko01(m): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
BestDude:
M. Nelkon is written by a white. I had over 3 physics text books. Nelkon was among but PN Keke is what made it simpler to Understand because it was written by a Nigerian based on WEAC curriculum.
in summary, nelkon existed years before okeke.
thanks for confirming.

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by Ajoboss(m): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
BestDude:
M. Nelkon is written by a white. I had over 3 physics text books. Nelkon was among but PN Keke is what made it simpler to Understand because it was written by a Nigerian based on WEAC curriculum.
*WAEC
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
May you continue to grow from STRENGTH to STRENGTH
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by Whobedatte(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
Principles of physics
M. NELKON
Graduated O'level 2001
Never heard of Mr Okeke
However, Happy birthday sir , more grace and power to your elbow.
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by BanevsJoker(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
anochuko01:

Oga please keep quiet! when did you leave secondary school?
the real grown ups used nelkon and not okeke.
No, you keep quiet. I used both. I know your only problem is that his name is P.N. Okeke, not P. N Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by anochuko01(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
BanevsJoker:

No, you keep quiet. I used both. I know your only problem is that his name is P.N. Okeke, not P. N Tinubu.
lol...i cant laugh. simple question: which is older...nelkon or okeke?
try pretend to be intelligent for once.
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by anochuko01(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
Whobedatte:
Principles of physics
M. NELKON
Graduated O'level 2001
Never heard of Mr Okeke
However, Happy birthday sir , more grace and power to your elbow.
e tire me o!
even my teacher who graduated in the 90s said he used nelkon. congrats to him though
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by Goldmaxx(f): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
franklingud:

Indomie generation kid shut up.

P.N. Okeke's physics text book was and is still the best physics textbook, then and now.

Damn kids of nowadays.
do you know A W Anyakoha of new school physics?
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by Wealthgem: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
A Christian school needs the service of an experienced administrative officer.

[a]Requirements:
1. Must have a relevant certificate
2. Must be a male not above 40years of age
3. Must reside around Iyana-ipaja, Aboru, Egbeda axis
4. Must be computer literate
5. Must be good at procurement

[b]Method of application:
Send CV to talentcentre2016@gmail.com
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by Wealthgem: 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
A Christian school needs the service of experienced Administrative officer
Requirements:
• Must be a male not above 40 years of age
• Must reside around Iyana-ipaja, Aboru, Egbeda, Ayobo axis
• Must have relevant B.Sc certificate
• Must have cognate experience of at least 2 years
• Must have leadership skill and ability to lead people
Job Requirement:
Job Description
• Responsible for all Administrative Issues
• Monitor the office environment, ensure it is clean and ensure every visitor leaves with a positive experience
• Generate all related communication as directed by upper management and ensure confidentiality is protected
• Maintain all files and ensure confidentiality is protected
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
• Planning, organizing and managing events
• Ordering office supplies
• Any other duties that may be assigned
• Work weekly and monthly report
• Good language communication and coordination skills
• Proficient in the use of office software
• Lead, direct and mentor administrative staff to achieve maximum output.
Qualified candidate should send CV to talentcentre2016@gmail.com
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
I covered his Physics textbook page by page twice and it laid the foundation of my knowledge of Quantum Physics from High School.

HBD

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
Shelumiel:
Rubbish
to you it's rubbish but to me?

Wonderful!!!!!
77? Who knows how old he was when he wrote that textbook. Principles of physics!!!!

Wow!!!
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by princealexndre(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Shelumiel:
Rubbish
why rubbish now, do you know what i have learnt from his books
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by Shelumiel: 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
princealexndre:
why rubbish now, do you know what i have learnt from his books
Yes I do. You learnt outdated theories that have no relevance to modern day society
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by princealexndre(m): 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Shelumiel:
Yes I do. You learnt outdated theories that have no relevance to modern day society
am not concern if it is outdated or farnished, the most important thing is understanding the basics
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by franklingud(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2018
Goldmaxx:
do you know A W Anyakoha of new school physics?
Anyakoha sef!! He tried too!!

Have forgotten that one sef. But to me PN okeke is the best.
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by Goldmaxx(f): 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
franklingud:

Anyakoha sef!! He tried too!!

Have forgotten that one sef. But to me PN okeke is the best.
p n is well known more than Anyakoha but new school physics is the best and most used more than okeke's
Re: If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This by teepha: 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
ababio

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Facts About North Korea / ALX Africa: Financial Analyst (FMVA) / Avs Student Scholarship Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.