Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Created 10,000 Facebook Followers In 5 Minutes! Here Is How? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Created 10,000 Facebook Followers In 5 Minutes! Here Is How? (1029 Views)

Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos / Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation In 5 Months (Pics / Learn The Perfect Subtle Makeup To Slay This Weekend In 5 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Created 10,000 Facebook Followers In 5 Minutes! Here Is How? by atharrehmat(m): 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hello Guys!
Today I'll share how I made 10,000 Facebook Followers in 5 Minutes or more if I wanted to.
Here is How.

This method is very simple and absolutely free. Cheers grin grin
if you wanna get too you will be needed to Install an Android App named Apental Calc.
Then you need to login in with FB Details. there you will fine Auto Liker, Auto Reaction And Auto Follower . The Auto Liker will give free Likes and Reaction and the Third Option that is Auto Follower that will send you Free Followers just select that option and enter the number of Followers and hit submit in just 5 minutes they will send you real followers.

you can learn more Apental Calc APK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Created 10,000 Facebook Followers In 5 Minutes! Here Is How? by frbona: 1:04am On Oct 16, 2018
Couldn't install

1 Like

Re: Created 10,000 Facebook Followers In 5 Minutes! Here Is How? by atharrehmat(m): 2:43am On Oct 16, 2018
You have to enable unknown source on your device setting to install the app as its APK file.
You can read more on: http://www.apksdownload.net/2017/09/Apentalclac-FB-Auto-Liker.html
Re: Created 10,000 Facebook Followers In 5 Minutes! Here Is How? by frbona: 3:22am On Oct 16, 2018
App not opening or is it just me
Am using a techno Camon X
Re: Created 10,000 Facebook Followers In 5 Minutes! Here Is How? by MartinsD12(m): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
frbona:
App not opening or is it just me
Am using a techno Camon X
Sorry bro maybe you do factory reset always use that there phone Master or you can get SD card good one o to free up some spaces, the truth is camon x is over hyped not worth the money

(1) (Reply)

Ankara With Jeans Material Beautiful Styles / How To Make Leather Bag Handles / Office Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.