Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

EFCC To Arraign NFF Director For Diverting N3.4bn FIFA Fund (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC To Arraign NFF Director For Diverting N3.4bn FIFA Fund (Photo) (21732 Views)

ISWAP Slaughters Member For Diverting Funds For Food To Personal Use In Borno / Police Arrest Bank Officials Planning Robbery, Hackers Trying To Steal N3.4bn / Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Arraign NFF Director For Diverting N3.4bn FIFA Fund (Photo) by Jokkarm2: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2018
This kind of people should be jailed for life after recovering the money and all their property seized.
Re: EFCC To Arraign NFF Director For Diverting N3.4bn FIFA Fund (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2018
shikshark:

u should be getting like 4 dentist referrals by now.
smiles @ e-warrior. Typical of PDP and wailers. They win every online polls and fights.
I go beat you, you go be like who trailer jam undecided
Re: EFCC To Arraign NFF Director For Diverting N3.4bn FIFA Fund (Photo) by 1miccza: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2018
LordofNaija:

Baby you fine o. Can I put my eba in your soup

The marketing style catch this bros liveeee!!!
Re: EFCC To Arraign NFF Director For Diverting N3.4bn FIFA Fund (Photo) by poiZon: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
MrGist:

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/efcc-arraign-nff-director-diverting-n3-4bn-fifa-fund

just came to check names...

amaka why...
Re: EFCC To Arraign NFF Director For Diverting N3.4bn FIFA Fund (Photo) by naturefellow(m): 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
shikshark:

thanks for the observation.....i got tired of reading stories again because of the geometrical rate at which looting is announced here and there.
ur comment shows you are an intellect unlike some foool that will just wish to showcase animality in them
I appreciate your civility too. Good one!

Aren't we all sated with news of looting, and largesse of unbelievable proportions flying around, both without our knowledge or involvement? Maybe, if you and I were point of contacts or beneficiaries in some way, we wouldn't be so bothered smiley

Seeing the NFF in the headline of this new corruption case actually caught my attention. It's like having a new flavor to the regular vanilla icecream.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

True Life Stories: Prophet Eddie Nawgu / EFCC Arrests 39 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan / Police Sergeant Attempts Committing Suicide In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.