Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Anambra Flood: Huge Python Killed In Odekpe Community (photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anambra Flood: Huge Python Killed In Odekpe Community (photos) (57074 Views)

Rivers Flood: Huge Python Killed In Obagi Community In Onelga (Photos) / Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) / Huge Python Killed In Otukpo Market, To Be Sold For N15,000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Flood: Huge Python Killed In Odekpe Community (photos) by abbeyloyee(m): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
Babangida70:
More photos

Re: Anambra Flood: Huge Python Killed In Odekpe Community (photos) by Babangida70(m): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
boss1310:
OP what's the name of this your phone

Samsung galaxy s8

1 Like

Re: Anambra Flood: Huge Python Killed In Odekpe Community (photos) by glamorousbluice(f): 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Babangida70:

It first appeared a week ago and was shot at by the vigilantes with their pump action rifle.... The snake escaped back into the waters with the bullet wounds.

Na the bullet later weaken am las-las......
abeg na which street be this for Idemmili??
Re: Anambra Flood: Huge Python Killed In Odekpe Community (photos) by biomedics(m): 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
My hatred for snakes � is unquatifiable.
Re: Anambra Flood: Huge Python Killed In Odekpe Community (photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
lol ode I'm a Christian not even an afonja slave

ZOMBIE, YOU STILL SOUND LIKE PROPHET MUHAMMAD THE PIG PROPHET AND CHILD RAPIST
Re: Anambra Flood: Huge Python Killed In Odekpe Community (photos) by sapeleboi(m): 12:08am On Oct 17, 2018
lala moving around all the state with flood

Re: Anambra Flood: Huge Python Killed In Odekpe Community (photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 17, 2018
I find pythons so irritatingtongue

Re: Anambra Flood: Huge Python Killed In Odekpe Community (photos) by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 17, 2018
But the animal rights protestors are still alive. You need to kill the conscious python before slaying the one that does stupid things only by instinct, as fate has cursed it to. Animal rights protestors are more dangerous pythons.
Re: Anambra Flood: Huge Python Killed In Odekpe Community (photos) by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 17, 2018
biomedics:
My hatred for snakes � is unquatifiable.
They are the slithering creatures that symbolize the deviltry and satanism of the evil ones who glorify hypocrisy and deceit. We should kill all the "snakes".
Re: Anambra Flood: Huge Python Killed In Odekpe Community (photos) by ikorodureporta: 6:17am On Oct 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: Anambra Flood: Huge Python Killed In Odekpe Community (photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 17, 2018
glamorousbluice:
abeg na which street be this for Idemmili??
where exactly did you see idemilli? We don't kill pythons in idemilli pls. That's odekpe

1 Like

Re: Anambra Flood: Huge Python Killed In Odekpe Community (photos) by sexoh: 8:11am On Oct 17, 2018
snake!!
runs out of thread
BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

Re: Anambra Flood: Huge Python Killed In Odekpe Community (photos) by calabaman(m): 8:26am On Oct 17, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Snake doesn't look dead tho its dead

first time in nigeria im seeing a dead snake and its head still intact,no blood cheesy

oooh they later cut off d head grin

^^^^

My exact thought when I saw the first picture

hehehe

1 Like

Re: Anambra Flood: Huge Python Killed In Odekpe Community (photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 17, 2018
Are they celebrating the snake? It seems these people have no Jobs to go to.

I blame buhari for their joblessness.
Re: Anambra Flood: Huge Python Killed In Odekpe Community (photos) by glamorousbluice(f): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
where exactly did you see idemilli? We don't kill pythons in idemilli pls. That's odekpe
Nne they are all the same thing...that's Ogbaru...I grew up there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard / Youths Do Photoshoot In Lagos Traffic After Being Stuck For 5 Hours / Chat Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.