Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community (21892 Views)

Free Lekki, Ikoyi Toll: Updates From Lekki And Ikoyi Toll Gates - Photos / Flood In Polobubou Tsekelewu, Delta State As Children Swim In Their Classes / Anambra Flood: Passengers Rescued Alive After Being Carried Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community by Primenet(m): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2018
Serious matter for the season. Hmmmm!

GET FREE OR PAID LANDING PAGE/FUNNELS FOR YOUR ONLINE MARKETING BUSINESS.

ALSO CONTACT US FOR:

1. POP UP
2. AUTORESPODER
3. VIDEO MARKETING
4. AFFILIATE MARKETING
5. READY MADE FUNNELS
6. INSTAGRAM GROWTH
7. AND MORE...

Check our signture below

Re: Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community by omooba969(m): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2018
Bane2020:

oh yes you are an idiot and I won't take that back.

Yen yen yen yen yengrin

It's all about insultssmiley, typical of you lot, find of blaming others for your ineptitude.

Òpònú rádaràda. cheesy
Re: Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community by Mopolchi: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2018
freshdude99:

How?
For not being proactive to prepare for this flood.
Re: Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community by ariesbull: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2018
Irrespective of the flood which is a natural disaster ..did you see how beautiful the place is ? Nice buildings, modern roofing but just weather

I think river Niger keeps overflowing maybe we build an embarkment
Re: Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community by Splasshhh(f): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2018
My people o cry
Re: Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community by omooba969(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2018
kanubiafra:
show us where ipob told you they experts in flood management, before you now appoint them as contractors to manage anamabra flood ? or better still tell us who is handling the flood in other nigeria states mentioned ?

So you're trying to excuse IPOB from responsibilities or duty of care with regards to this flood emergency & humanitarian concerns. If only IPOB can see the opportunities in a situation like this one...smiley
Re: Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community by Bane2020: 11:01am On Oct 16, 2018
omooba969:

Yen yen yen yen yengrin

It's all about insultssmiley, typical of you lot, find of blaming others for your ineptitude.

Òpònú rádaràda. cheesy
Ko ni dafun awon ebi e, dindinrin oshi grin
Re: Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2018
KingKingKing:
WOW one would think Anambra was the best city in the world going by what some people say here.

With what I'm seeing Anambra is just a little above chad

This is what they call flooding Oga, coming all the way from Cameroon. Even in USA they have more heavy flooding in some areas. This is a rural area in Anambra but you can see that the structures there are fine. Not brown roof grin
Re: Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community by omooba969(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Bane2020:

Ko ni dafun awon ebi e, dindinrin oshi grin

Na so d thing pain u reach?

Wow!shocked how nasty!! Hahahaha I fear o....lol cheesy

Omo ìran-kíran, Omo eran ìkejì ajá. cheesy
Re: Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community by kanubiafra: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2018
omooba969:

So you're trying to excuse IPOB from responsibilities or duty of care with regards to this flood emergency & humanitarian concerns. If only IPOB can see the opportunities in a situation like this one...smiley
so you are trying to run out of the trap you set to catch ipob and ridicule ipob; when you were caught in the same trap ? you want a people your government called terrorist to hanle flood in one of her states. why not first contract boko haram. to clear sambisa and combat the hamattern?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2018
Babangida70:
The River Niger over-flew it's banks and this is the result......

Most of the residents now camp at the Local government headquarters .

Oyiowa Odekpe always flood prone.
Re: Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community by omooba969(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2018
kanubiafra:
[s]so you are trying to run out of the trap you set to catch ipob and ridicule ipob; when you were caught in the same trap ? you want a people your government called terrorist to hanle flood in one of her states. why not first contract boko haram. to clear sambisa and combat the hamattern?[/s]

Trash. grin

No contest, I rest my case. cool
Re: Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community by Orpe7(m): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2018
When u desperately want to turn Anambra to Venice grin
Re: Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community by kanubiafra: 11:38am On Oct 16, 2018
omooba969:

Trash. grin

you lost steam? i caught you in your own game
Re: Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community by kanubiafra: 11:40am On Oct 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Oyiowa Odekpe always flood prone.
from time immemorial tell him
omooba969:

Trash. grin

Re: Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community by gunnersway(m): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
sad If these people can't contain ordinary flood how do they intend to run biafra? I just pity the igbos. Honestly
You are so dumb man. These is natural disaster and nothing can be done about it. Even as big and developed as America they still evacuate citizens once hurricane starts coming, so chill your nerves and read some books to know more
Re: Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community by omooba969(m): 11:52am On Oct 16, 2018
kanubiafra:
you lost steam? i caught you in your own game

It's only reasonable to save oneself the headache which comes from arguing with a dogmatic person.

Hope you understand. smiley
Re: Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community by g4gerald: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
sad If these people can't contain ordinary flood how do they intend to run biafra? I just pity the igbos. Honestly
[s][/s]
Flood in Bayelsa, Edo nd other SS region nd even some part of d north is worst than that of d SE. It is a general problm now in Nigeria, if u hv been following d dailies u'll knw.
Re: Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community by freshdude99(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mopolchi:
For not being proactive to prepare for this flood.
Lol, u r just very funny.
Re: Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community by Mopolchi: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
freshdude99:

Lol, u r just very funny.
Okay
Re: Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community by freechuks05(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
where art thou thy brain?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community by 27Pushing30: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

The Dutch has unmatcheda knowledge on how to tame water.

I didn't say that our government has done enough but people blame the effects of nature on governments and that is what I corrected.
Yes we should blame govt cos they have the resources to handle this
They’re just lax and unbelievably inept

The Dutch government conquered the sea why can’t African govt do same?

The prob bro is we don’t study n learn from each episode... ok what measures were put in place this Anambra after last years flood? That’s my point bro . It keeps happening sighs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Itakpe/warri: Nigerian Railway To Commence One Month Free Train Ride / China And Ethiopia Ground Boeing 737MAX Fleets After Second Crash In Five Months / USA Visa: Nigerian Investors, Others To Pay More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.