Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Sons And Daughters Of Zion (sadoz) Daily Communion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sons And Daughters Of Zion (sadoz) Daily Communion (1128 Views)

I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sons And Daughters Of Zion (sadoz) Daily Communion by OgbeniSegun: 6:41am On Oct 16, 2018
*SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF ZION [SADOZ]* is a discipleship, interdenominational, nondenominational, and relational movement where the holy spirit is our discipler
�����

*MISSION STATEMENT*
Sons and daughters of Zion [SADOZ] is a discipleship and relational movement committed to launching Christians of all ages into balanced knowledge of Christ, the communion of the holy spirit and becoming spirit-filled, holy, successful and rapturable Christians.
�����

*VISION STATEMENT*
Sons and daughters of Zion, discipling into balanced christian maturity, rebuilding the society and reviving the church into the manifestation of the holy spirit.
�����

*MOTTO:* "But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance and holiness and the house of Jacob shall possess their possession" Obadiah 1:17.
*SLOGAN: PYP....... possess your possessions*
����������
Re: Sons And Daughters Of Zion (sadoz) Daily Communion by OgbeniSegun: 6:42am On Oct 16, 2018
I will be dropping the Daily communion (DC) on daily basis and I trust God that this will go along way in Blessing our lives
Re: Sons And Daughters Of Zion (sadoz) Daily Communion by OgbeniSegun: 6:45am On Oct 16, 2018
DAILY COMMUNION
Tuesday, October 16th
Topic: The Force of Faith II
Passage: Hebrews 11:17-29
Focus: v1

*Now, Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.*

The Previous Week, we checked the ‘what nots’ of faith but today, let’s define faith as we trust God for
illumination.

Faith is in God: Several times the Scriptures tell us to have faith in God (Mark 11:22). That means to
practice faith you have to look at God. When you are wishing, it means you are not certain and faith
must convey a sense of certainty in God. If I wish to have #10,000 at the end of the Month it means I am
not certain but if I’m working in a place and my take-home at the end of the Month is #10,000 then, I
don’t have to wish it, I’m certain that by the end of the Month, I will have it in my hand.

When something is wrong in your environment, faith doesn’t say do as if it doesn’t exist, faith says it doesn’t
actually exist because your own environment is not the physical but the spiritual IN GOD. That’s why the
Scriptures say have faith in God and not in your environment.

Faith is conveying the Word: faith is conveying The Word and not just any word. Even when an
unbeliever is sick today, he says, I am strong. He is saying something but he is not saying The Word.

Even many believers appear to be saying the word but they are not actually saying it. When they say I am
strong, what they mean is, ‘I am sick’. But if I tell you that I am strong, I mean I am actually strong and
not that I am sick! The word says let the weak or sick say I am strong (Joel 3:10b)! So you are conveying
The Word with all its sense of meanings. You don’t mean something else rather than what it means.

Your motto is, whatever the word says it is, so it is. The word says, let the poor says I am rich. Even when
you are stranded, you stand tall with all conviction and bodly declare that you are RICH. So then Faith
cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God (Romans 10:17).

May the Communion of the Holy Spirit be with you, Amen.

PYP: Can you begin to see your situation as God sees it

SADOZ IS OURS: Pray that every missionaries be backed up with signs and wonders as they share the
gospel Acts 14vs3

READ THE BIBLE IN A YEAR: Proverbs 18, Isaiah 7-8.
Re: Sons And Daughters Of Zion (sadoz) Daily Communion by OgbeniSegun: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2018
*DAILY COMMUNION*
Wednesday, October 17th, Covenant Day of Fasting
Topic: The Spiritual Life
Passage: Romans 8:11-17
Focus: Romans 8:14

*"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."*

Life in the spirit doesn't come on a platter of gold, my friend it comes because you're willing to pay the
price night and day. And you have to keep on growing. Your life has to be one of continual growth.

A lot of people have asked a singular question from me at one time or the other: “how can I be up there
spiritually”? I look at the countenances of most of this people and I could read their thought. They
expect me to give them some drugs to use and say once you swallow all these pills, you will be high
spiritually or willing to hear me say, take two of these drugs in the morning and two of that at night.

What I’m trying to say is, they feel spiritual growth is like a doctor’s prescription and once they take the
dosage, t would work automatically for them.
Rather, I look into their eyes and the first answer I give them is: “spiritual growth is not for the lazy”, it is
hard work; it is not a once and for all deal but a continuous and relentless deal. And I don’t mean to
scare you, you only need the right mindset after all, we have a better covenant by the reason of work of
Christ.

To get to the point of acquaintance with communing with the Holy Spirit, you have to pay a special
attention to the word. The word as you see it is the written voice of God. Have you received an SMS
from a close friend or your parents and you could hear the voice of the person speaking out to you from
the SMS? Why is it that you are the one reading the text but your mind reads it out to your ears with the
voice and tone of the sender? The same goes with the word, once you are conversant with this recorded
voice, you recognize the voice of the Spirit more and more.

May the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you.

PYP: As I open the word today, may the voice of the Spirit come out to me.

SADOZ IS OURS: Pray that the foreign chapters continue to grow in Strength and in word.

READ THE BIBLE IN A YEAR: Proverbs 19, Isaiah 9-10
Re: Sons And Daughters Of Zion (sadoz) Daily Communion by OgbeniSegun: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2018
Daily Communion

Thursday, October 18th
Topic: Hitch-free Marriage (Foundation)
Passage: 1 Peter 3:6-13
Focus: 2Corithians 6:14 

*_Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?_*

Some teachings have gone out replacing the ancient land-mark of God's will. I want to ask: is it difficult for a child of God to hear His Father lead Him in the area of marriage? As a teen, I had God lead me in the course I was to even do on campus. After our first semester, we were to pick a specialized area, I spoke to God and He led me. Sons and Daughters of God should learn to hear God instead of following the trial and error option of choosing a life partner. I strongly believe any marriage could be worked upon to be peaceful and perfect but the prize might be too weightier to be paid. Many lost their precious time, destiny and even lives trying to correct the foundational errors in their homes. May yours not be that way in Jesus Name.

The first foundation is to base your courtship on God and seek God's counsel before you choose or say I do. I always say, there is so much to God's will that we don't know until you have accepted it. We emphasize this so much in SADOZ that someone left us because according to her, we over-emphasize the matter as against what she learnt in her Church.

Your marriage foundation starts from courtship and it must be godly and pure. This is not an advice but a must. If you have found yourself in the mess of sexual impurity of any kind that resemble the works of darkness then you do start to repair it.

And lastly, an enduring courtship should be pursued. Courtship is not really to test compatibility but to build compatibility. You don't need courtship to determine if this is God's will, you already did that at the base but you are in it to build it. You start to become one at this time before the marriage. Many who jumped this and had short time courtship spend the first one to three years of marriage to build compatibility. What cost 3years in marriage would cost about a year in courtship.

To build a hitch-free marriage, both of you must be envisioned with it. If it is you that saw the possibility, build the faith of your mate to do the same and both of you set out with this desire, faith and determination.

*PYP:* Hitch-free marriage is my heart desire, I receive from you dear Lord.

*SADOZ IS OURS:* Declare that there shall be no loss or lack in the lives of all Sadozites.

*READ THE BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Proverbs 20, Isaiah 11-12
Re: Sons And Daughters Of Zion (sadoz) Daily Communion by OgbeniSegun: 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
*DAILY COMMUNION*

Friday, October 19th
Topic: WALKING AWAY
Passage: JOHN 15: 1-10
Focus: Exodus 15:26

*"_And said If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statues, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For i am the Lord who heals you"_*

This is the third part of our series on divine health and healing. We established in the previous series God’s mind for our health, the bountiful provisions He has made for our healthy living and His saving power to heal us even when sickness sets in. Today, we are proceeding to understanding restrictions to God’s whole agenda and offer of divine health and healing.

In every man’s life, there is always a place of will and decision. As a child of God, it is essential to live in God’s will. For every decision we are to make in life, there will always be diverse options or choices for us to make, if at that point we fail to choose the will of God and instead we settle for our selfish will then we are not ready for God. We can restrict God’s move in our lives especially in this aspect of our healthy living. If we fail to follow His leading and direction for our lives, if God can make everything available for our enjoyment, living in His will should be our priority and our own role in making Him happy with us at all times. The consequence of fire is in fire itself, deep your hand into it and you get burnt.

The whole concept of divine health is inclusively for God’s children ALONE. After the fall of man, Jesus Christ emerged as the second Adam and made us one with God once again by paying the price on the cursed cross. Since then, Jesus Christ has been the only entry point to access God and His benefits for humanity. As a result of this, if anyone will enjoy the divine health and healing brought by God through Christ, the person must be a recognised child of God. God cares for His children jealously, His word stands forever. Find Jesus, get Jesus the only way to God and then enjoy the endless benefits of joint heirs in Christ Jesus. Peace.

PYP: Claim your inheritance of divine health in Christ Jesus

SADOZ IS OURS: Pray that as people read books and listen to audio messages from SADOZ their lives shall receive a divine encounter.

READ THE BIBLE IN A YEAR: Proverbs 21, Isaiah 13-14
Re: Sons And Daughters Of Zion (sadoz) Daily Communion by OgbeniSegun: 6:09am On Oct 22, 2018
DAILY COMMUNION

Monday, October 22nd
Topic: Enlargement, Dig Ditches
Passage: 2Kings3:15-20
Focus: v16  

*"_And he said, Thus saith the LORD, Make this valley full of ditches."_*

The Previous Week: we saw the impact of vision on our dreams, aspirations and business. Using our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ as a case study, we brought out virtues which vision attracts: focus, sacrifice and association.

In our text today, we could see God instructing the kings to dig ditches before the water could appear.

There is a lot to learn from that prophetic and faith-filled passage. It's like you putting out your buckets before the rain falls. We are used to putting out our buckets when the rain is about to fall or when the rain is falling but the instruction here is to put out the drums when rain was not even in view. The fact is, water wouldn't have appeared if they had not dug those ditches!

Digging the ditches could be likened to extending your capacity. If you are into business, you need to build your capacity in line with your vision.

I used to patronize this small mobile store where you can get phones and accessories. What attracted me was how decent this place is against other stores in the same building. I walked into the store one day and I saw the boss came in with a frown and the mood of the workers changed. I later realized he had warned them never to eat in the shop which was what they were doing at that point in time. He blurted: if you walk into that store, referring to a bigger store, will you see the workers eating? At that point, I understood what vision that man had. Barely a year after, I saw him owned three of such bigger stores he was referring to. He had been preparing himself for greatness before it arrived.

I tell my disciples who own businesses to establish themselves against their vision, get an office and work from your office. Dig your ditches as you expect the miracle water, put out your bucket as you expect the rain, get yourself prepared as you expect opportunities. These days, people ask me: where did you get all you teach and say? I just look back and give thanks to God for equipping me ahead.

PYP: Father, open my eyes to the very ditch I must dig for my career. Pray and think, there is more to do, you haven't done all.

SADOZ IS OURS: Decree that all who share the Daily communion to others be blessed indeed John 4:36

READ THE BIBLE IN A YEAR: Proverbs 24, Isaiah 19-20.
Re: Sons And Daughters Of Zion (sadoz) Daily Communion by OgbeniSegun: 5:18am On Oct 23, 2018
DAILY COMMUNION

Tuesday, October 23rd
Topic: The Force of Faith III
Passage: Ephesians 1:1-9

Focus: v3

*"_Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who hath BLESSED us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus."_*

I believe that from the inception of this series, we have been immensely blessed by the enlightenment in the subject of faith. Today we shall be looking at one angle people do not always consider in defining faith.

Faith is a receipt: the mistake several believers make in the place of prayer is to always ask God to do when He has already done it. And since He cant repeat a thing, such prayers are not attended to. Lets examine Ephesians 1:3; Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who hath BLESSED us with all spiritual blessings in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus. I will be examining a few words in the passage.

BLESSED. When Jesus was on earth He told us to pray to God in His Name (John 16:23), Jesus didnt ask us to pray to Him but to the Father, it is in that order.

The Father is in charge of giving all things. So, here Apostle Paul stated that God, the Father has BLESSED us or given us all spiritual blessings. Take note that blessed is written in the past tense.

Then we should ask when did He give us all these blessings? God gave us all things when Jesus Christ, His Son died and resurrected. Wherefore he saith, when he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. Ephesians 4:8

all spiritual blessings He has blessed us with the all of whatever we could need here on earth.

The totality of it has been deposited into our account the very day we said YES to the Lordship of Jesus. NLT reads: All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ.

Jesus is to us like a father who traveled but before he departed for the journey, he put in place all what his family would need till his return. Jesus has blessed us with all spiritual blessings sufficient until His coming. Some have preached the spiritual Jesus while some preached the material Jesus but I present to you, the Jesus that has given us salvation, Holy Spirit, sound health, prosperity, success and eternity.

Faith is your receipt that proves Jesus has paid the price for you and with that receipt you can have whatsoever you need on earth.

PYP: I am Blessed

SADOZ IS OURS: Pray that darkness be removed in the heart of every nation so that God's light can shine. Eph 4vs18.

READ THE BIBLE IN A YEAR: Proverbs 25, Isaiah 21-22.
Re: Sons And Daughters Of Zion (sadoz) Daily Communion by OgbeniSegun: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2018
DAILY COMMUNION

Friday, October 26th
Topic: MAN’S PART OF THE DEAL
Passage: PROVERBS 8: 1-9
Focus: vs9

*They are all plain to him who understands and right to those who find knowledge*

We are finally ending the series on divine health and healing today. So far, we have been able to
hammer out pressing areas on this topic.

Today, we are concluding with the roles man need to play to
maintain the divine healthiness brought about by God. Having received the right knowledge on this
discourse and grown into an acceptable level of understanding of the concept, it is highly important to
therefore apply the wisdom thereof to bring about the change.

It all starts with the mindset. Knowledge acquired without any measure to put it into practice is useless;
the power it carries will remain passive, packaged but left untapped. In order to enjoy the divine health
of God maximally, we need to apply all we have learnt about its concept so as to bring out the result we
desire.

What is the right mindset for this? It is simply changing all prior and standing beliefs about divine
health in our minds thereby, loading the mind with the fresh acquired truths about this concept. Once
this mental shift (change) occur successfully, all other things become easier to deal with.

Furthermore, let it settle in your mind that God will not make anybody sick. It is the devil that torments people with
illness. It is not God’s intention for us to be in ill-health but rather, living in abundance of good health.

Secondly, the place of bold declaration of faith-filled words cannot be left out. What you say is what you
see! Whatever you want to see happen in your life, speak it out, confess it to yourself; declare it boldly
to the world around you and you will see it happen! This works for this case of our staying healthy too.
Declaring words such as “by His stripes, I am healed, “I have been made whole, “Jesus has healed
me!” are all reliable in keeping us healthy. The Bible says “Let the weak say, I am strong”.

There is need to also apply wisdom concerning our health. The Bible says if we swallow deadly things it shall by
no means hurt us, does that mean we should go ahead and drink poison? No! So apply wisdom, go for
necessary immunizations, exercise well, eat well, avoid junks, shed weight and rest well.

In addition,
apply biblical keys. They include avoiding worry, anxiety, fear, hatred, lack of forgiveness, etc. On the
other hand, embrace love, peace and joy.

Surely, whatever has a beginning will have and an endpoint; having discussed the concept of divine
health and healing in details, it is believed that we can go about living our lives with the understanding
of these truths and thereby conquer our kingdoms by living a life of abundance of health without any
form of sickness lurking around.

May the power and truth in these words liberate us and lead us into
living a fulfilled life in Christ right here on the planet earth.

PYP: I am healthy in Jesus Name

SADOZ IS OURS: Pray that SADOZ quarterly revivals will be attended by multitudes.

READ THE BIBLE IN A YEAR: Proverbs 28, Isaiah 27-28.
Re: Sons And Daughters Of Zion (sadoz) Daily Communion by OgbeniSegun: 6:25am On Oct 27, 2018
DAILY COMMUNION

Saturday, October 27th
Topic: Choose Life not Death
Passage: Galatians 3:13-14
Focus: v2Timothy4:7

*I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:*

I welcome you to another revealing series. Jesus says He will give us keys of the kingdom; this signifies
that the kingdom of God is full of doors, and it required a person to have the right key before unlocking
a door. Get ready as we unlock another door in the Spiritual realm.

When you've given your life to Christ, you are now a spirit and what happened to you was that there are
changes in your family lineage and what happened to your family ought to be evident in your life.

Let's take a glance at our Spiritual family lineage, we are offspring of Abraham, Isaac is your uncle, Paul
and other New Testament patriarchs are your brothers just to mention a few.

May I tell you that untimely death does not exist in this lineage of ours. Before Abraham died he called
Eliazer and told him to go and find wife for Isaac, before Isaac died he called Jacob and Esau that he
want to bless them before he died. Likewise Jacob also called his twelve sons for blessing and curse
before he died.

In our focus passage today Paul told Timothy that he has finished the good fight of Faith.
Jesus will also say that His time has not yet come. My question is that how did they know that it's their
time to die? The answer is that they decided it.
You can also refuse to die before your time.

Here are some scriptures that still give you assurance of
your longevity on earth.
Ecclesiastes 7:17: Be not over much wicked, neither be thou foolish: why shouldest thou die before thy
time?
Exodus 23:26: There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I
will fulfil.

PYP: I refuse to die before my time.

SADOZ IS OURS: Pray that there shall be greater impartation of the Holy Spirit in today's retreats. Acts
4:31

READ THE BIBLE IN A YEAR: Proverbs 29, Isaiah 29-30
Re: Sons And Daughters Of Zion (sadoz) Daily Communion by OgbeniSegun: 4:56am On Oct 29, 2018
DAILY COMMUNION

Saturday, October 27th

Topic: Choose Life not Death

Passage: Galatians 3:13-14

Focus: v2Timothy4:7

*I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:*

I welcome you to another revealing series. Jesus says He will give us keys of the kingdom; this signifies
that the kingdom of God is full of doors, and it required a person to have the right key before unlocking
a door. Get ready as we unlock another door in the Spiritual realm.

When you've given your life to Christ, you are now a spirit and what happened to you was that there are
changes in your family lineage and what happened to your family ought to be evident in your life.

Let's take a glance at our Spiritual family lineage, we are offspring of Abraham, Isaac is your uncle, Paul
and other New Testament patriarchs are your brothers just to mention a few.

May I tell you that untimely death does not exist in this lineage of ours. Before Abraham died he called
Eliazer and told him to go and find wife for Isaac, before Isaac died he called Jacob and Esau that he
want to bless them before he died. Likewise Jacob also called his twelve sons for blessing and curse
before he died.

In our focus passage today Paul told Timothy that he has finished the good fight of Faith.
Jesus will also say that His time has not yet come. My question is that how did they know that it's their
time to die? The answer is that they decided it.
You can also refuse to die before your time.

Here are some scriptures that still give you assurance of
your longevity on earth.
Ecclesiastes 7:17: Be not over much wicked, neither be thou foolish: why shouldest thou die before thy
time?
Exodus 23:26: There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I
will fulfil.

PYP: I refuse to die before my time.

SADOZ IS OURS: Pray that there shall be greater impartation of the Holy Spirit in today's retreats. Acts
4:31

READ THE BIBLE IN A YEAR: Proverbs 29, Isaiah 29-30
Re: Sons And Daughters Of Zion (sadoz) Daily Communion by OgbeniSegun: 6:20am On Nov 01, 2018
DAILY COMMUNION

Thursday, November 1st

Topic:The Wedding Ceremony.
Passage: Philippians 4:4-13
Focus: 1Corithians 4: 40 

*"_Let all things be done decently and in order_"*

We must be re-orientated about the Christian wedding ceremony. Marriage occurs between a man and a lady, approved by their family and celebrated by friends and relations. Do note that the man and woman are the nucleus of the wedding ceremony and they determine the control of the whole ceremony. It is wise for an intending couple to plan ahead of the wedding in terms of the expenses that would be involved in the wedding ceremony. To the best of my knowledge, any wedding ceremony that incurs debt on the intending couple is extravagant and luxurious. This is not the will of God and it is absolutely avoidable.

Core to the Christian wedding is not the suit and gown or the church audience. It is rather the Man of God that joins, the Bible for joining, the parents and the house of God where the wedding is consummated. Every other thing could be cut or managed. Wisdom is keen.

Core to the traditional wedding is the bride price. I don't think there is any hard and fast rule as to what the bride materials must be. Oh, yes we have culture but there is nothing like culture enforcement agencies. Where agreement is undertaken by the nucleus (intending couple); necessary and affordable items can be bargained for.

I beseech parents and intending couples, even the rich to understand that riches and clamour for wedding ceremony is not an avenue for waste and prodigal spending. The meaning of prodigal spending lies in the mind of the individual. The core is the joy and habitable settlement after the ceremony.

There are couples who get stranded same night of their wedding. There are some who lavished money that can establish them in a lifetime career. Be wise.

PYP: I receive the wisdom to use God’s resources in my care in Jesus name.

SADOZ IS OURS: Pray that the LORD grant the SADOZ President, his wife and every home in SADOZ their heart desires 1 Sam 1vs17

READ THE BIBLE IN A YEAR: Jeremiah 5-6, Isaiah 39-40
Re: Sons And Daughters Of Zion (sadoz) Daily Communion by OgbeniSegun: 5:59am On Nov 05, 2018
DAILY COMMUNION

Monday, November 5th
Topic: 24 Hours Less II
Passage: Genesis 47:1-9
Focus: v8  

*“And Pharaoh said unto Jacob, How old art thou?”*

The Previous Week: we have taken a dive into how well to maximize the 24 hours keeping abreast of our prime time. I told us it's best not to start the day with house chores and domestic activities because, regardless of what you do, you lose your strength as the day goes by and so those activities you can do with lesser strength should be pushed to other hours of the day.

One way to also maximize your 24 hours is multitasking. I love to multitask. I just have to because the 24 hours is not enough. When I was a bachelor, I regarded the time spent on meals both cooking and eating as well as other house chores as a wasted time so I put on the radio to listen to news or audio messages at the same time. Bro. Gbile Akanni was asked how could he write so many book inspite of his schedules, he said, I spend about 7 hours in the plane to and fro, what do I do with those hours? I write! Because of my many travels as well, I write a lot of our teaching manuals, meditate and do a lot of study while in transit and I also take it as a golden time to take a nap because I would have laboured on my trips and taking out time to sleep when I get home is not in view.

When Pharaoh met Jacob, the first question he asked him was ‘how old art thou’? v8 and his answer shows how much value the man Jacob placed in the 24 hours he spent each day:  v9  And Jacob said unto Pharaoh, The days of the years of my pilgrimage are an hundred and thirty years: few and evil have the days of the years of my life been, and have not attained unto the days of the years of the life of my fathers in the days of their pilgrimage.

What could Pharaoh see on Jacob that he was so compelled to ask for his age, I guessed he saw treads of a wasted lifetime. And the answer of Jacob shows regret. Imagine, he spent 20 years of his prime time (youthful age), to pay dowry for a wife. When Laban told him Rachael costs 7years, he felt that's nothing and then another 7 years, it was to him like yesterday and then, 6 years for career. Unfortunately, Rachael never returned home with him, she died on the road. How often do we spend our precious time on things with little or no value? If I were a young man, I won't matter myself with relationship until I'm set for it because that is the greatest distraction on Earth. I tell my spiritual children, I had only one fiancée who turned to be my wife, I never had any heartbreak or break anyone's heart, I was free as the bird as a young man, fulfilling purpose. I also tell them, if God delays your courtship or marriage year, you should be happy, it means you have more good times in your hands.

PYP: think about how you have been spending your time.

SADOZ IS OURS: Pray that the AMS be filled with grace and strength for effective supervision and coordination in various Koinonia groups. 2 Cor. 12vs9

READ THE BIBLE IN A YEAR: Jeremiah 13-14, Isaiah 45
Re: Sons And Daughters Of Zion (sadoz) Daily Communion by OgbeniSegun: 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
DAILY COMMUNION

Covenant Day of Fasting and Prayer
Wednesday, April 8th

Topic: How God Speaks Today II: Communion of the Holy Spirit II

Passage: John 14:16-26

Focus: 2 Corinthians 13:14c
"may the Communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all."

Hearing the voice of the Spirit is not a gift, it is a natural medium every son of God must access. Jesus said: I will pray the Father, and he shall give you ANOTHER Comforter (John 14:16). This means I will come again to you in another way. So, it is not actually a change of Person but a change of MEDIUM. Thats why in v18, He says: HE the Comforter is now WITH you but will be IN you.

A better way to put the Scriptures is to see Jesus and the Holy Spirit as God. So, lets say: John 14:16 is saying: God will come to you in another dimension. He has come to you in the dimension of the Son which is now with you but will come in the dimension of the Holy Spirit which shall be IN you. The Holy Scriptures confirmed that our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and that we are sealed with the Holy Spirit. So it is natural for all believers to all hear the Omnipresence voice of the Holy Spirit. Jesus says: I know my sheep and they hear my voice. That's straight forward. If you are His sheep, you get to recognize His voice.

How does the Spirit Speak:
He speaks to your conscience. Another word for human spirit in the Bible is heart and the voice of that spirit is what we call conscience. Your conscience is the candlestick of your heart (Proverbs 20:27). Note that the voice of the spirit is not heard with the ear but perceived in the human heart.

Small still voice: the voice of the Spirit is often referred to as a small still voice. Atleast, it is so for starters. It comes from within your heart through your conscience. Most times something happens and you say: but something was telling me don't go there. That something, more often than not is the voice of the Holy Spirit. If you will pay attention to it, you will get to know and understand it.

He speaks from the word: have your mum ever sent you a SMS and you could hear her voice from the SMS? The same is applicable to the Scriptures. The Scripture is the recorded voice of the Holy Spirit. Dont forget all Scriptures are given by inspirations of the Holy Spirit (2Timothy3:16) and holy men of old spoke or wrote as they were moved by the Holy Ghost (2Peter1:21). The next time you approach the scriptures, be aware that you are about to hear the voice of the Holy Spirit and be receptive to it.

Engage Him: once He could speak to you from the scriptures, He is also ready to speak to you concerning every area of your days activities. Speak back to Him. Let Him teach and lead you into all things just as Jesus says He would do.

Omnipresence Voice: God is Omnipresent which means He is in all places at the same time. If that is the case, then He could speak to all people at the same time. The Holy Spirit in us could speak to us all at the same time in different locations. That's why the Apostle wrote: may the Communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. 2 Corinthians 13:14. That means: may we all, individually hear Him at the same frequency though in different places. You can experience this as well.

PYP: Lord, open my spiritual ear to hear your voice every day of my life.

SADOZ IS OURS: Give thanks to God for the illuminating and revealing words embedded in the Daily Communion. Luke 24:30-31

READ THE BIBLE IN A YEAR: Joshua 7-8, Acts 12

��Download "How God speaks today" on SADOZ Telegram page: http:///sadozite
Re: Sons And Daughters Of Zion (sadoz) Daily Communion by OgbeniSegun: 6:40am On Apr 11, 2020
DAILY COMMUNION

Saturday, April 11th

Topic: NIGHT OPPRESSIONS
Passage: Luke 4:14-22
Focus: v18  

"The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised."

Night oppression is the nearest word I can use but my description will give you a concrete understanding of it. Yoruba calls it "orinrin", it is a situation where you feel a stronger power descend upon you to press you down in such a way that though you are sensitive of your environment but you will be unable to speak or move a limb, to talk also will be impossible. It happens during the day but mostly in the night or very early hour of the day. With the way it happens, you can know that it is absolutely demonic and perpetuated through witchcraft.

During the oppression, the enemies plant evil things in ones body or make you see scary things. When you manage to struggle out of this oppression, you may feel pains over your bodies and your spirit will be wearied. I know some people doesn't believe in demonic attacks especially Christians but as a matter of fact, I suffered from this "Night Oppression" many years after I was born again. It is an experience I had as a child and many evils were perpetuated on me for a long while. You asked if I was born again? Infact, I was Spirit-filled. When I arrived from powerful ministration or retreats, I still found myself under this oppression. You ask if I committed any sin that could be responsible? I tell you NONE!

OVERCOMING: as a child (some of you know my stories), I was always scared of sleeping, scared of the night because my oppressor would soon come. With fear, I always want to keep the light on, starring into the low lantern till I sleep off. When I grew into the knowledge of Christ, what I did was to eliminate the fear. I pray before going to bed at night. I call on the blood of Jesus and close my eyes. The oppression reduced greatly but I observed when I went to bed without being stressed or tired they may still visit me or when I return from a vigil. I thought it was some sins I committed in the past so I confided in a sister who prayed with me. It stopped only for a while.

As I advance in the Spirit, this oppression still persisted. I refused to allow it weigh me down. I went to bed without fear, whenever it happens, I wake and rebuke it then go to bed again with no fear. It may even happen like three times before daybreak. There were times I thought I would pass out of life or become paralyzed. I always rebuke it and live as if nothing ever happened.

But at a time, I got angry and said it should stop! Then, I remembered "Prayer of Agreement". I spoke with my prayer partner on our fasting day. We agreed together and rebuked it permanently for about 5minutes and that was the last time to the glory of God the Father.
May the communion of the Holy spirit be with you!

PYP
Firstly, eliminate fear from your heart,
I decree fear of sleeping in the night off my heart in the name of Jesus. I receive the Spirit of sound mind in the name of Jesus.
I rebuke every effect and demonic implantations in my body, soul and spirit as a result of the oppression in the name of Jesus.
Anoint every doorways and windows in your room or house with anointing oil commanding every evil spirit to depart from your house in Jesus name.
Decree that your house is locked against their entry
Anoint yourself.
Say: I command angels to protect me tonight in Jesus name.
Say: I rebuke every fear in Jesus name
You can put a song in your mind sleep.
You should sleep sound but should it happen again: wake up to anoint yourself and rebuke every implantation that might have taken place then sleep again. And as you go out never cast your mind on it. But if your thought goes there, rebuke it. When you do this persistently, it cant last a week.

Also, get to the word particularly scriptural passages that speaks of your authority over darkness.

SADOZ IS OURS: Decree that all souls invited for the ongoing Operation Anagkazo All shall find their ways to the retreat venues this Month and the next unhindered in Jesus Name- Acts 14:27

READ THE BIBLE IN A YEAR: Joshua 13-14, Acts 15

��Download "Breaking Generational curses" on SADOZ Telegram page: http:///sadozite
Re: Sons And Daughters Of Zion (sadoz) Daily Communion by OgbeniSegun: 6:49am On Apr 12, 2020
DAILY COMMUNION

Sunday, April 12th

Topic: EASTER CONTROVERSY
Passage: John 20:1-17
Focus: 1 Timothy 1:4

"Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do"

Should we celebrate Easter? Happy Easter Sunday. I can't imagine believers and even Christian leaders causing a fuss over this matter. When we leave the core of Christianity and pursue after the unnecessary doctrines we tend to veer from the truth like some people who are now with the devil, fallen from grace.

If I celebrate Easter, what effect does it have on my Christianity and if I dont what effect does it have on my faith? And like Paul said about food, nothing and absolutely nothing. Some laid claims that the Easter day celebration is idolatry and it was in memory of some Roman gods. I want to ask: when you hear Easter what comes to your mind: Jesus sacrifice or some unknown gods? Whatever comes to your mind is the reason and motivation behind your celebration. When you have a clear conscience, you are at peace with God. God don't have issues with you celebrating Easter or not but you start having issues with your faith when you get distracted by such fables.

Some have also asked: do we need a special day to recognize Jesus special sacrifice? I agree that we can celebrate and should celebrate Jesus every day of our lives but let me register it to you that Satan is having issues with Easter celebration and that's why he is sponsoring so many arguments along the line. Forgetfulness they say is a blessing to the human beings and we don't forget things suddenly but gradually. It is the importance of a thing that firstly fades away before the event is entirely forgotten thus the need for memorials to refresh our minds. God told the Israelite pilgrims enroute Cannan land to keep objects and materials as reminders and rely in teaching their unborn generations. This will make them reference their God. I believe that is the wisdom behind museums today. Jesus also instructed us to keep the Holy Communion mainly as a memorial before other purposes.

Back to Easter celebration, it is a period where the sacrifice of Jesus is refreshed upon our minds. It is our memorial. No matter how holy or spiritual you have been all the year, when it is Easter time, there is an aura that brings us more into the reality of this great price.

Let's celebrate our Easter, let it be a period to re-unite with family members , friends, relations and reach out to the unsaved and unbelieving neighbours as we go on to remember the precious sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ.

However, if you havent experienced salvation and you claim to celebrate Easter, even if your name is Jeremiah, you have no portion in the everlasting life. You don't get born again by birth or naturalization, you get saved by seeing a need and going for it. You can have it now. Say this prayer, Lord Jesus I accept you as my Lord and personal Saviour today. I believe in your death and resurrection and sacrifice for my sins. I receive the grace to continue in my walk of faith in Jesus name. Contact the source of this devotional for follow up. Thank you.

PYP: Pray for unsaved sects who claim to be Christians, that they may see the true light.

SADOZ IS OURS: Come against every religion and anti-Christ agenda against the Church of God in Jesus Name.

READ THE BIBLE IN A YEAR:Joshua 15-16, Acts 16

��Download "How God speaks today" on SADOZ Telegram page: http:///sadozite

(1) (Reply)

13 Years After Burial, Body Of Herbalist Allegedly Refuses To Decay (photo) / After Giving Your Life To Christ, When You Sin What Happen? / RCCG Mummy Adeboye Is 71 Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.