Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,092 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Telecomms Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Telecomms Jobs (2257 Views)

Vacancies in Telecomms, Digital Photography & Dry Cleaning @ Magboro-MFM / Vacancy For Fibre Optic Outside Plant (osp) Supervisor In A Telecomms Firm / Managers Are Wanted In A Telecomms Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telecomms Jobs by AAvictor: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2010
My last Telecomms Customer Service trainees are presently preparing for an interview with one of the leading Telecomms companies scheduled for tomorrow. We are already registering a new set of Telecomms Customer Service trainees for the month of August, 2010.
Re: Telecomms Jobs by efeokoro: 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2010
hi victor
pls i will like to kno how ur telecoms thing works and if i can apply too.i am a fresh graduate.tnx alot.
Re: Telecomms Jobs by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 15, 2010
pls i am interested too. how do i contact you? u can get me on 08063896204 or nwannahelen@yahoo.comTHANKS
Re: Telecomms Jobs by AAvictor: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2010
Good Morning Guys, it is a one month training program on customer service at one of the leading telecomms training institutes in G.R.A Ikeja, after which we would put out your name for one of the leading telecomms company with which we have relationship with to hire you. All participants would be awarded a certificate that opens doors of opportunities to them.

At the end of the training programs we would train you on how to prepare a sound CV, how to attend an interview, how to answer difficult and tricky interview questions etc The one month intensive Customer Service Training is ususally four (4) Saturdays OR four (4) Thursdays.
Re: Telecomms Jobs by afrobaby(f): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2010
@aavictor, why are u parabulating , just go to the point, are u advertising for TTCMobile or are u one of their marketers lloking for ways to meet up with ur target or are u a beneficiary of the institute and currently working in the big telecomms, lets hear
Re: Telecomms Jobs by segunmoyin(m): 5:22am On Jul 17, 2010
What about the training fee or is it free?
Re: Telecomms Jobs by AAvictor: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2010
The fee is 40 K only convering the full page.

We ensure it is as real as possible. This could be the opportunity you are looking for.

Call Lara on 08033014082

Re: Telecomms Jobs by kokoeffy(m): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2010
i am intrested. do you have any training centre in port harcourt this are my details 08063673193 ced_3g@yahoo.com i anticipateyour early response thank you.
Re: Telecomms Jobs by kobikwelu(m): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2010
^^^^^^^

scam

hissssss
angry angry angry angry
Re: Telecomms Jobs by HRPeople: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2010
I called the number, the lady said the class the next class would be resuming on the 21st of August, please keep me posted. I have some people who are interested. Thanks
Re: Telecomms Jobs by Mavor: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2010
This is 419 oooo!!!

(1) (Reply)

PWC Aptitude Test / Boss Group Interview / Integrated Corporate Services Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.