Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

The Missing Link (1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Missing Link (1) (178 Views)

The Missing Soulmate (A Faith-based Story) / The Missing Link Between God's Speakings And Its Manifestation. / The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Missing Link (1) by Revadebola: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2018
THE MISSING LINKS. (1).

Acts 16:25-27 (KJV)
"And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed. And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled".

In the above scripture, Paul and Silas were cast into prison.
It was the "midnight" moment of their lives.

Midnight symbolizes the dark moments of life.
Moments when situation appears bleak and hopeless.

Everyone has a midnight moment in life.
Those are periods of challenges, crisis and problems.

PRAYER POINTS :
(1). Oh Lord, show me Your mercies, in Jesus Name.
2. Father, deliver me from all my problems.
3. In Jesus Name, I cast all my cares upon the Lord.
4. Spend at least 5 minutes, mention specifically the challenges you have to God in prayer.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030 , TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries

(1) (Reply)

The Real Life - I Am Delivered / Breaking Of Curses. (2) / Be Encouraged.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.