Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy & Her Partner Celebrate Their first Pride As A Couple - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy & Her Partner Celebrate Their first Pride As A Couple (1227 Views)

Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter / Charly Boy & Daughter, Dewy Oputa, Fierce In New Motorcycle Themed Photoshoot / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy & Her Partner Celebrate Their first Pride As A Couple by iGISTMORE: 8:32am On Oct 16, 2018
Veteran media personality, Charly Boy's daughter Dewy Oputa and her partner SJ celebrated their first Pride as a couple on Sunday.

Sharing loved-up photos from their first Pride celebration, Dewy wrote this lovely message to her partner:

'I want to kiss you
Hug you
Hold your hand
Sleep next to you
Wake up next to you
Show you off to the world
And cherish every second I have with you.
I want to love every part of you forever; but even forever isn’t enough time.'

Continue to see more photos below.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/charly-boys-daughter-dewy-partner-sj-celebrate-first-pride-couple-photos

Cc; Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy & Her Partner Celebrate Their first Pride As A Couple by iGISTMORE: 8:33am On Oct 16, 2018

Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy & Her Partner Celebrate Their first Pride As A Couple by delugajackson: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2018
This one is just decieving herself. At the end of the day, you will still need a man to sow the oats so that your lineage isn't wiped off completely.

I pray she gets laid soon, she would be surprised at the amazing wonders of preeq.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy & Her Partner Celebrate Their first Pride As A Couple by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:00am On Oct 16, 2018
Una mumu never do
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy & Her Partner Celebrate Their first Pride As A Couple by Nne5: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2018
Everything about the Oputas scream weird
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy & Her Partner Celebrate Their first Pride As A Couple by donbachi(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2018
Lebanese girl....you want to kiss her,hug her,hold her hand,sleep next to her,wake next to her and show her to the entire world.....which time you go carry belle?,born pikin,show the world to see and make your areafada a grandfada?...a prickless pussy,is a disaster to mankind and also hell bound.
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy & Her Partner Celebrate Their first Pride As A Couple by itspzpics(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2018
Oga oo
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy & Her Partner Celebrate Their first Pride As A Couple by Simbaz(m): 9:46am On Oct 16, 2018
grin another dirty pussyyy hunter is on the loose cheesy looking for another dirty pussyyy to suck cool

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense to buy
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy & Her Partner Celebrate Their first Pride As A Couple by Deckline(m): 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
Jesus wept!! Ah!! If only SJ can give me a chance to show her the wonderful pleasures of a diick.
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy & Her Partner Celebrate Their first Pride As A Couple by rossyc(f): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
Issorite

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her New Samsung S10+ That It Is Water-proof / Nigerian Man Shares Chat From Gay Man Begging Him For Hot S*x (see Screenshots) / How I Bought My Latest Brand New Mercedes Benz G Wagon – Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.