Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) (33804 Views)

Pastor Omotayo Valentine Akingbesote Accused Of Killing Loveth In Ondo / Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) / Kazeem Tiamiyu (Kaka) Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by Reference(m): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2018
Said enough about this tragedy and the way it is being handled.

We need ideas to solve it permanently and ideas will only arise with stern debates in a crucible of a functional democracy. No one knows it all and this is the Achilles Heel of this government.

Boko haram continues to thive in and exploit the dysfunctionality of the polity.
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by FRESHG(m): 10:19am On Oct 16, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2018
RIP brother
Meanwhile, Nigeria is not worth dying for, if our political looters who rape the country day and night cannot afford to make sacrifice for its development who am i ?

1 Like

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by leboss6(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2018
Rip my class mate from FGC Ido-Ani 2000 set
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by favour32(m): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2018
Avoid MOVINGBET like a PLAGUE! Those behind the vitual name MOVINGBET are SCAMMERS! This WARNING is 100% true.
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by leboss6(m): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2018
AXYZ:
He was a good brother and my senior at Federal Government College, Idoani, Ondo State. It was a huge loss and can only pray that God comforts the family he has left behind.

Attached was his last message to me when I needed his assistance.
which set where u in Fgc Ido-Ani ,I am of 2000 set
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by velocity25(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2018
my face when buhari and his zombies said boko haram is technically defeated.

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by Ebonko4life(f): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2018
Oh death why!

Rip my handsome soldier

1 Like

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2018
Now soldiers feeling how innocence Indigenous People Of Biafra citizens are feeling when murdered by Nigeria soldiers.

All those in operation python dance lll. Your deaths awaiting you after your mission against IPOB.

Stop killing Biafrans agitators. Don't attack Biafra referendum. Stay away from IPOB citizens.

All those professional zombies and slaves under Islamic sultanate federation of Nigeria constitution, you are the cause of deaths and slavery.

Vote for Biafra referendum, vote for Biafra freedom.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by internetservice: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2018
R I P
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by wink2015(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2018
stephenduru:
A Nigerian soldier,captain O.J Sola Michael Akingbesote,was found dead two days after missing in action.Here is what his friend Thomas shared...

'My Brother Late captain O.J Sola Michael Akingbesote,when I heard u missed in Action last Friday and your body was found on sunday,I never believed,I went to see Captain Shabi and Captain Okon and argued there was a mix Up from somewhere,not untill this morning that I saw ur body my self,pls some one should wake me Up and tell me am dreaming,I can't imagine not having u side by side with me again,i can't imagine your absence in our usual get together. Charles Okponaviobo could not contain the shock till this very moment,as we journey together yesterday to attend ur burial and driving back to Lagos today,I can't even find a good word to console him.If your wife was allowed today,she wount mind clinging to u.When I also took ur boy to pee today,he saw ur burial program in my hands,ur picture was there,I asked him who is this referring to your picture,he said Daddy,and d next thing he said was Daddy went to Abuja,I nodded my head in agony n truly wish u went to Abuja.the news of ur death Ve devastated many souls,the only consolation I Ve is that I am very sure u r by the right hand side of Jesus, U will forever be remembered in my entire life.U are an angel in the guise of a brother,if it's possible to come to the world a second time,I will like to be born from same womb with u.pls my brother,be sure that Gods willing David will be well taken care of,by the grace of God,I shall not be far from your wife Magistrate Oluwatosin Mike-Akingbesote .Thanks to have loved her and David that much.I hope that your death will bring an end to the lost of life in the Army and also expose all those saboteurs in Jesus name.by the grace of God,the blood you shed shall not be in vain in Jesus name,all those that knows about it shall be expose in Jesus name,very soon and very very soon shall be brought to book.May God continue to console your parent and entire siblings including your immediate family in Jesus name.Amen. pls somebody should just say am dreaming'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/nigerian-soldier-found-dead-two-days.html

REST IN PEACE! AMEN!

I wonder if Nigeria is worth fighting for?

The country is gradually getting nearer to the point of disintegration?

It is only a matter of time!

I guess Boko Haram has their sympathizers in the army who are giving them information on how to target their victims.

SOUTHERN SOLDIERS BECAUSE OF THEIR GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION CONSTRAINS AND THEIR LACK OF UNDERSTANDING OF THE LOCAL TERRAINS EASILY FALL PREY TO THE ENEMY BULLETS COMPARED TO THEIR NORTHERN COUNTERPARTS IN THE ARMY.

The Nigeria army usually post northern soldiers to lucrative points in the southern part of Nigeria usually to guard crude oil drilling and processing installation where they are richly feed and paid from huge oil proceeds.
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by morisnewrain(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2018
Changethechain:
They are assassinating Christian commission officers gradually ...NO. 2 noted
So Alkali was a christain or southerner abi? Stop making it difficult to locate our problem. Leave ethnicity, think progressive. People are dying daily not because of their religion or region. I suspect the guy was killed by colleague of the same tribe or region
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by lanzie90: 10:43am On Oct 16, 2018
Don't let sentiments cloud ur thinking. A lot of northern Muslim officers have died in dis battle talkless of d countless number of northern privates who are always on the first lined during exchange of fire.
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2018
This Boko-Haram affair has stealthily morphed into a full blown civil war that can only end with northern Nigeria seceded from the rest of the country and placed under Sharia law.

It's an open secret that virtually all the Hausa-Fulani politicians and leaders of thought/religion are partial to the Sharia ideology and thus covertly sympathetic with the cause of Boko-Haram.

1 Like

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by Splasshhh(f): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2018
Another soldier dead cry

1 Like

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by Toseenlove: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2018
symbianDON:
May God grant the family he left behind strength to carry on! I wish we were in a saner country where his benefits would be quickly paid out to the family....unfortunately the reverse is the case in Nigeria

It's called "Entitlement" not benefits.
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by opribo(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2018
Who said he would make Nigeria ungovernable because he lost an election. I think it was since that statement was made that this new killer boko went on rampage.

That person surely has a case to answer.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by blackblack: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2018
AXYZ:
He was a good brother and my senior at Federal Government College, Idoani, Ondo State. It was a huge loss and can only pray that God comforts the family he has left behind.

FGC Idoani,we hail thee. FGC Idoani,we love thee. Which set bro.
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by Billygee2u: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2018
emmykey0128:
another southern soldier gone, RIP
I don't need to say RIP to any Southern soldier that died in the North, because, they are all aware of plans to eliminate them all

3 Likes

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by duduade: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2018
Nathan2016:
Rip soldier.

Tilll now these people have not told us the actuall truth behind insurgency in the North.

Who is funding them?
How are they able to stay affloat for 6 years in a region like North.

The current president say within 3 month, till now he has not arrested their leader or stop the killings.

Is it that hard to destroy these boko boys. We have drones and satalite that can monitor their activity and send them a nuke

Just watch out..

Once Atiku becomes President Boko Haram will disappear..

Atiku the Godfather
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by Billygee2u: 11:22am On Oct 16, 2018
the zombie soldiers knows the plans to eliminate them, yet they remain in the zoogeria army
Changethechain:
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by Billygee2u: 11:23am On Oct 16, 2018
the zombie soldiers knows the plans to eliminate them, yet they remain in the zoogeria army.
No pity for them
Changethechain:

2 Likes

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by AXYZ: 11:27am On Oct 16, 2018
leboss6:
which set where u in Fgc Ido-Ani ,I am of 2000 set

3yrs later
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2018
Gallant Soldier. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by AXYZ: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2018
blackblack:

FGC Idoani,we hail thee. FGC Idoani,we love thee. Which set bro.

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by mainman7(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2018
arofemites:

Stop religious based argument.
I guess u r a learned person?
Painful death to coward traitors like you! No matter how you ass-lick and kowtow for your enemy, their nature against you shall never change. Continue to pretend like you don't know you are being enslaved and exterminated. The earlier the South unite to destroy the enemy and get liberated from those that feel they have right to enslave and kill them, the better. angry
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by blackblack: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2018
AXYZ:

My senior. 04. Alani house.
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by eliokwun(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
Pls. I want to ask ..what is the reward of dying for Nigeria... is this country worth dying for
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by aylahome: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
RIP Captain Sola, and we would always keep in mind F.G.C Idoani

1 Like

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
Toseenlove:

It's called "Entitlement" not benefits.
true but it can also be called benefits; death benefits.....kindly see screenshot attached.

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by AXYZ: 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
blackblack:

My senior. 04. Alani house.

Alani house too.
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by darkelf: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
AXYZ:

Kai. My alma matter.

shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brother Of Top Eiye Cultist In Lagos Accused Of Killing A Young Man. Photos / Naval Officers Descend On Thief After Robbing Young Girl At Christmas Event.PICS / Notorious Kidnappers Arrested After Killing Reverend Father In Imo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.