Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

I’ll Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase – Fayose (238 Views)

Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) / Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase / President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I’ll Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase – Fayose by ChisomEnyi: 9:09am On Oct 16, 2018
The Ekiti State Governor , Ayodele Fayose , whose tenure expired midnight on Monday , said earlier in the day that he would visit the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Tuesday ( today ) with his bedclothes and pillowcase .

Fayose ’ s immunity ends along with his tenure and he has been invited to the headquarters of the EFCC where he will answer to allegations that he received about N1 .3 bn from the Office of the National Security Adviser through the then Minister of State for Defence , Senator Musiliu Obanikoro.

See here for full details
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/10/ill-be-at-efcc-today-with-my-bedclothes.html
Re: I’ll Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase – Fayose by Mynd44: 9:10am On Oct 16, 2018

(1)

Fayose Arrives EFCC Office Wearing A Bold Statement T-shirt / Articulated Nigerians / Other Guber Aspirants Under Apga Vowed To Support Senator Ifeanyi Ararume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.