Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Alert!!! Skye Bank Aka Polaris Is Trying Nonsense With Peoples Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alert!!! Skye Bank Aka Polaris Is Trying Nonsense With Peoples Money (1746 Views)

Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate / Skye Bank, First Bank Take Over Evans Medical Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert!!! Skye Bank Aka Polaris Is Trying Nonsense With Peoples Money by xpress(m): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2018
Please concerned citizens should share this quickly so hopefully it reaches the Oga @the top.

It's been 2 weeks now and Skye bank has refused to process a transfer I made totalling 19,500. I have complained twice now @the bank but still nothing.

I got the attached image after about a week and the follow recently. Please o, that money may be small to some but it's everything to me now.

My biggest fear now is the amount of people I met at the bank with similar transfer issues and mostly the look of indifference in the eyes of the customer service lady that attended to me, the kind of look you can only get from telling a lie repeatedly.

And look at the stu*id email, all this corporate organisations be using English to deceive, abi how did changing of name result in an upgrade to the entire Nigerian interbank settlement system ehnn, thank God I went to school.

But of course transfers between POLARIS BANK ACCOUNT IS INSTANT AND SEAMLESS

It's like I'm been given format, deja vu. Please if you're a Polaris bank agent you can contact me here. I'd happily delete this post as soon as my issue is handled.

Re: Alert!!! Skye Bank Aka Polaris Is Trying Nonsense With Peoples Money by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 16, 2018
I got a similar email from Diamond bank. If you had followed the instructions in the mail preceeding this one, you would have known better than making interbank transfers during this period. Better to withdraw and go to pay at the recipient's bank
Re: Alert!!! Skye Bank Aka Polaris Is Trying Nonsense With Peoples Money by ayourbamie: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2018
Complain to CBN
Re: Alert!!! Skye Bank Aka Polaris Is Trying Nonsense With Peoples Money by xpress(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2018
Earthbound:
I got a similar email from Diamond bank. If you had followed the instructions in the mail preceeding this one, you would have known better than making interbank transfers during this period. Better to withdraw and go to pay at the recipient's bank

Thank you for your opinion, I got both emails after I made the transaction.
Re: Alert!!! Skye Bank Aka Polaris Is Trying Nonsense With Peoples Money by xpress(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2018
Earthbound:

Thank you for your opinion, I got both emails after I made the transaction.

ayourbamie:
Complain to CBN

See...let me not start.
Re: Alert!!! Skye Bank Aka Polaris Is Trying Nonsense With Peoples Money by colyx1(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2018
The update was done by all banks in Nigeria....you just dey blow little thing out of proportion.
Re: Alert!!! Skye Bank Aka Polaris Is Trying Nonsense With Peoples Money by 22Mikey: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
See as you just de disgrace yourself. Did you even bother to know the meaning of inter bank transfer and NIBSS? Did you hear of CBN's mandate to NIBSS to ensure no transfer is delayed more than 24hrs or face sanction? Grow up man!!!

(1) (Reply)

Opera News Hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 / What Is The Best Phone For Uber And Bolt Driving Business? / How Can One Get A Us Phone Number.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.