Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,930 members, 7,956,497 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Whenever You Feel Like Giving Up, What’s That Thing That Keeps You Going? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Whenever You Feel Like Giving Up, What’s That Thing That Keeps You Going? (530 Views)

How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II / Skills That Keeps You Relevant In Today's Nigeria / How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whenever You Feel Like Giving Up, What’s That Thing That Keeps You Going? by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2018
Hi Guys,

Good morning and hope you all are doing great?

As a Hustler, I guess you all know the definition of the word “Hustler“?

Well, for those who still don’t know:- It means anyone striving so hard to become a great person in life.

I just thought I should school some of you before some dirty minded individuals hijack this post idea and think we are referring to some set of people who are into shady deals.

We all have something doing to become a better person but sometimes the hustle can be very frustrating, annoying and tiring if you are not getting the expected/desired result.

Well, it’s a normal thing. Na make God just show all of us love make everybody smile before this month runs out ��

The question today is �

When You Feel Like Giving Up Or Quitting – What’s That Motivation That Keeps You Going?
We all have different things that Motivates & Keeps us on track to continue striving.

We want to hear from you all.

Drop you comments.

Re: Whenever You Feel Like Giving Up, What’s That Thing That Keeps You Going? by lilmax(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2018
FEAR
Re: Whenever You Feel Like Giving Up, What’s That Thing That Keeps You Going? by SeriousPartner(f): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ecclesiastes 3:11 keeps me going.
Re: Whenever You Feel Like Giving Up, What’s That Thing That Keeps You Going? by royalads: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
The fact that a lot of people are depending on me and the thought that some others hold me in high esteem keeps me going.
Re: Whenever You Feel Like Giving Up, What’s That Thing That Keeps You Going? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
The fear of poverty. I dislike lack in my life.

(1) (Reply)

Help I Need The View Of HR, Lawyers Experience Hand / UK Or 100k Salary / NDLEA Past Questions & Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.