Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official (9091 Views)

Electricity Supply: Nigeria To Propose Naira Payment For Local Gas. / APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West / APC Targets North-west, South-west For Bulk Votes (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official by kanubiafra: 11:32am On Oct 16, 2018
since the time nigeria formed by that sterile LOW-god and that barren girl shaw. they have been looking to north to no avail
Re: Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official by nwakibie3(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2018
waste of scarce resources
Re: Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official by gare(f): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2018
Monimatic:

True talk

Where in the North?

But since the inception of this administration a lot of resources has being allocated to search of Oil up north most especially at the Chad region, but still no break through yet, why not use that money to develop our Power sector

Re: Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official by kinzd(m): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2018
Lake chad (yobe state) google is ur friend i hope the project is finalize so that our dream of indepedent will come true!
sarrki:
Kanti barau please where in the north precisely

We should turn away from self deceit
Re: Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official by Shampoo77: 11:53am On Oct 16, 2018
Another avenue to waste our Commonwealth in the name of search for gas. Useless federal government.

Re: Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2018
technicallyrich:
So they want to channel gas from ss,se(biafra) to north.
its ok.
Exactly
This article implies they want to take ND gas to North through pipelines.

The same ND the north describes as inyamiri third class citizens.

The govt should try to reverse the trend of desertification by channeling water from the perrenial floods encountered during rainy season harnessing them to reclaim the barren lands

They can also harness these perennial floods for irrigation in the north.

Re: Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official by Raypawer(m): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2018
Excuse me! Separate South South from biafra or what ever you call it•

technicallyrich:
So they want to channel gas from ss,se(biafra) to north.
its ok.
Re: Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official by SimonMagau: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
tongue And the world is looking beyond fossil fuels...
Re: Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official by technicallyrich(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
Raypawer:

ignored.come and seperate ss and se na.
Hope you know that pdp is now a biafran party,na even your yoruba brothers talknn mo.
I am from ph and prouldly a biafran.

Re: Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official by velocity25(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
sarrki:
Kanti barau please where in the north precisely

We should turn away from self deceit
resident Zombie oh you questioned your lifeless Master?

Re: Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official by velocity25(m): 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
Time to Divide is NOW!

Re: Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official by obimag(m): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
Chai some people can lie! even the AKK Gas-line will receives its gas supply from the Niger Delta . He ended saying NOTHING
Re: Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official by IloveToMess: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
Raypawer:

Dont u have hand, separate it na..
Re: Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official by Xander85: 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Exactly
This article implies they want to take ND gas to North through pipelines.

The same ND the north describes as inyamiri third class citizens.

The govt should try to reverse the trend of desertification by channeling water from the perrenial floods encountered during rainy season harnessing them to reclaim the barren lands

They can also harness these perennial floods for irrigation in the north.

Don't blame the north! Rather, blame the useless Niger-Deltans or so called South-south that are willing to be used and have their resources raped in the name of 'one Nigeria'!

If you can find someone rich and daft enough, go ahead and use them!
Re: Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official by ignant: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
Waste of investment in an accursed region. For decades now, successive governments have wasted billions of dollars in hydrocarbon exploration in that accursed land. Not one single drop has been found.

A region that has been destined for poverty, uneducation and violence.

*spits*

The middle belt must excise itself from these filths.
Re: Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official by Billygee2u: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Another scam for N510bn to be allocated to Emirs and Herdsmen of Fulani supremacist to share in the name of Oil Exploration in the North..,,

There is no Oil or Gas in the North.......and Never Will..!
Re: Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official by olashehu: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
Sirpaul:
He has fought corruption, let him rest and let us get another person to fight poverty.
did he said his tired.
continue till 2023 by God grace.
Re: Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official by babestella: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
They didn't find oil, now they are loking for gas, wasting our money. Soon they will look for charcoal, useless selfish set of people.
Re: Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official by Raypawer(m): 2:41am On Oct 18, 2018
Lol, from ph You think your doing me? Keep claiming that your from ph!

technicallyrich:

ignored.come and seperate ss and se na.
Hope you know that pdp is now a biafran party,na even your yoruba brothers talknn mo.
I am from ph and prouldly a biafran.
Re: Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official by technicallyrich(m): 5:54am On Oct 18, 2018
Raypawer:
Lol, from ph You think your doing me? Keep claiming that your from ph!

u dey fyukup.is asari dokubo,not from ph too.
There are several people from rivers,akwa,cross,edo,delta etc supportin biafra and i am one of them.
Besides my state rivers is geograpically located in the east,now they try to divide us callin us ss,i wonder what that means.
Re: Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official by Raypawer(m): 3:29am On Oct 19, 2018
go away
technicallyrich:

u dey fyukup.is asari dokubo,not from ph too.
There are several people from rivers,akwa,cross,edo,delta etc supportin biafra and i am one of them.
Besides my state rivers is geograpically located in the east,now they try to divide us callin us ss,i wonder what that means.

Fayemi: Governors To Implement Autonomy For State Assemblies, Judiciary In May / "Corruption Fighting Back" – Kano Anti-Graft Agency Boss Reacts / Confession: Haliru Says Ibb, Buhari, Atiku Etc Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram