Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Can Anybody Help Me With Some Ideas On How To Develop A FM Radio - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Anybody Help Me With Some Ideas On How To Develop A FM Radio (259 Views)

Can Anybody Help With NABTEB Past Questions / Can Anybody Help Me With Answers To Any Of These Questions Please? / "I Was Born On A Mountainside" - Can Anybody Please Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anybody Help Me With Some Ideas On How To Develop A FM Radio by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2018
pls guys I want to build an FM radio, but I am experiencing some difficulties, Engrs Technologist and technicians in the house, who can help me.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With Some Ideas On How To Develop A FM Radio by Michaelshow: 4:27am On Oct 17, 2018
FM Transmitter or receiver ?
cuz we have the transmitter : sending of message or information from a source, they make use of diz in radio stations.
Receiver is one which you use in receiving the information.
So which one you working on?
07061026945...we can discuss more on whatsapp.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With Some Ideas On How To Develop A FM Radio by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
Receiver

(1) (Reply)

Apply For International Merit Double Degree Scholarship In Australia / FCE Oyo (special) Admission List | 2018/19 Session / U.S. Department Of State International Professional Fellows Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.