Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

deleted - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / deleted (516 Views)

Deleted / Deleted / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
deleted
Re: deleted by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
sorry bro, just go the nearest chemist and buy chlorophenycol eye drop, it works like magic.
tnx me later.

1 Like

Re: deleted by kingxsamz(m): 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Am I the only one this thing has never happened to since birth?

Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
kingxsamz:
Am I the only one this thing has never happened to since birth?

lol you're lucky...
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
TITOBIGZ:
sorry bro, just go the nearest chemist and buy chlorophenycol eye drop, it works like magic.
tnx me later.

how much is it
Re: deleted by atiku4President(m): 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
Go wash your hannds very well or use hand sanitizer. As long as you don't touch your eyes with your hands, nothing will happen to you.

Better go to the nearest pharmacy store and buy two tablets of atikumycin and two of obitenadol. Take the two together and you will be fine.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
atiku4President:
Go wash your hannds very well or use hand sanitizer. As long as you don't touch your eyes with your hands, nothing will happen to you.

Better go to the nearest pharmacy store and buy two tablets of atikumycin and two of obitenadol. Take the two together and you will be fine.
atiku4President:

I actually did.. I didn't realize what I put myself until I searched about it online...

I thought it was eye contact that causes the transmission...

rumors dn do me strong thing
Re: deleted by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
atiku4President:

I actually did.. I didn't realize what I put myself until I searched about it online...

I thought it was eye contact that causes the transmission...

rumors dn do me strong thing
Re: deleted by Teaveapoet(f): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
Get a bowl of water, pour sugar inside the bowl. Open your eye in the pour for three minutes. Repeat the process three times a day.

1 Like

Re: deleted by Kenzico(m): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
Edoloaded:
I shook hands with the person and I'm sure he must have touched his eyes with that hand and like 30 mins after I touched my face with that hand...

I just discovered it can be transmitted that way.

jeeez..

guys please now I know in the early stage what can I do to stop it ... plsss

Should you wake up in the morning and discover your eyelids have been tightly shut....Pls gradually use ur hands to peel off d dry mucus holding ur eyelids

Next thing is Use ur early morning urine to drop gently into ur eyes or Apply salt water into ur eyes by dropping it gently. This is a sure home remedy to tackle pink eyes
Re: deleted by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
Edoloaded:

how much is it
BTW N200-N300 ish.

PS: Its very strong, so u have to be careful, use like 2 drops on the infected eye like morning and evening.it works like magic.
Re: deleted by neonly: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
Just go to pharmacy they will give u a particular eyedrops mine just cleared on Saturday I think it very rampant now
Good luck
Re: deleted by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
neonly:
Just go to pharmacy they will give u a particular eyedrops mine just cleared on Saturday I think it very rampant now
Good luck

how long did it last
Re: deleted by neonly: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
TITOBIGZ:
tnx me later.

Re: deleted by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
someone said sugar

someone else said salt

while others said eye drop from the chemist

I'm confused..

which one works faster
Re: deleted by neonly: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
Edoloaded:

how long did it last

One whole week
Wasn't funny oooo make God help u

(1) (Reply)

Ghosts Sacked Me From My Duty Post In Kaduna Hospital, Says Mortuary Guard / Drink This Every Night And Burn Excess Fat, Lose 20pounds In 7days [2] / Heshoutang Products- Maxemen Products For Male Infertility Connected With Low Sp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.