Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent (23870 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good! / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos / 'I Declare You The Next Ekiti Governor' - Fayose Prays For Deputy, Eleka(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by semyman: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
At least the foolish noise from one quarter is shut out, two down one to go. In case you want to know; Cownu, Fayose and FFK are nuisance

1 Like

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by abumuwaffaq2013(m): 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
hubtiva:
exactly how Atiku will be sworn-in soon
Really Atiku will be sworn-in in kuje prison as a president of kuje prison inmates.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by naptu2: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
He spoke about history, culture, the significance of the moment, then he said:

"It is the end of an era, or rather the end of an error".

Then came a short paragraph in which he shaded Ayo Fayose.

Kayode Fayemi's acceptance speech.

"Bridge that leads to nowhere". "Stomach infrastructure". "Never again! Never again!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by bounceback: 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Let Fulani begin to slay them cheesy

Yet you support another Fulani- Atiku. No wonder you still live with your parents at the age of 49 years. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by yusufbida(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
Correctgist:
Former minister of Solid Mineral, Mr. Kayode Fayemi, has been sworn-in as the Ekiti state governor.
Kayode Fayemi

Fayemi, was a former governor of the state between 2010 and 2014, regain the seat on the platform of All Progressives Congress (APC).

Source:

https://zenithnaija.com/fayemi-sworn-in-as-ekiti-governor/

FAYOSE IS MISSING
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by WorldRichest: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
sad Every state in the South west is controlled by Tinubu's progressive vision, the reason why they lead in Academics, economic growth and infrastructural development. Those shouting Atikulate will not hesitate to join the next Ifesinachi bus to Lagos for greener pastures. Yet they won't vote Apc but PDP that put their region in underdevelopment. I pity those people and their kindergarten politics

Even when Fashola picked several Biafrans all over Lagos and dumped them at Upper Iweka Bridge Head at 2:00 AM, the still jumped into the next available trailer carrying cows to Lagos. Just as Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, Biafrans pray to go to Lagos and Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by bluefilm: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
seunmsg:

And good governance to you is all about putting a well documented rogue and a known bigot in Aso rock as president and vice president, right? Are you not the mentally lazy one here?

What evidence do you have to label someone a well documented rogue or a bigot?

It's only mentally lazy people who will wake up and pull out 'facts' from their arses and then start spewing nonsense.

Just like you're doing now.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by naptu2: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
This was when he got his biggest cheer.

In English he said, "I will reinstate the social welfare programme for elderly people".

Then he switched to Yoruba and said,

"Our fathers, our mothers, your money is here. Your money will be paid to you".

And that got the biggest cheer.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by Mbediogu(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
seunmsg:

What do you mean by taking us back to the Awolowo era? The affairs of Nigeria can never be all about any single tribe. We own Nigeria togather and we shall prosper from the country collectively. However, politics is all about interest.

Since our Hausa -Fulani masters have seized the Presidency to themselves, and a Yorubaman has served as Vice President, don't you think it is the turn of an Igboman to serve as VP, then after him an Ijaw, then a Tiv, etc? Where are we headed as a country?
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by Ajalekoko76(m): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Fayemi's wife should C caution not to fall her husband down. Lesson from Ambode's wife.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by BunmiSkye: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations to the man of honour,whose integrity and honesty is based on the affairs on interest of the ekiti state....A man full of wisdom and dilligence in act,i wish you a stress free tenure and a more glorious Ekiti.....Welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by Mccullum: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations, may Allah guide him aright for the betterment of Ekiti populace.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by Mentcee(m): 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
seunmsg:
This inauguration go pepper wailers wella. grin grin grin.

Congratulation to Dr. Kayode Fayemi. He should make the payment of workers salaries his number one priority. If he can clear the salary arrears owed by Fayose, i can bet PDP won't even get up to 10% in the state in next years general election.

With Fayemi's inauguration today, APC is now officially the party in power in all the six south west states, the first time since 2003 when Obasanjo used Atiku to rig election in the south west. The situation will remain so till May 2019 at least. Election will take place next year February so it is save to conclude that APC has south west on complete lock down. To make matters bad for PDP, they are parading an integrity deficient candidate and another Yoruba hating vice presidential candidate. Yoruba's have rejected both of them.

Ndi mmuo gbuokwa gi dia?
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by Mankosi: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
SO how many terms will he do now since he have done one term before......is it one or two terms?
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by rock003: 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
sad Every state in the South west is controlled by Tinubu's progressive vision, the reason why they lead in Academics, economic growth and infrastructural development. Those shouting Atikulate will not hesitate to join the next Ifesinachi bus to Lagos for greener pastures. Yet they won't vote Apc but PDP that put their region in underdevelopment. I pity those people and their kindergarten politics

You are too dumb in the head not to remember that ondo state isn't controlled by Tinubu
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by rock003: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mankosi:
SO how many terms will he do now since he have done one term before......is it one or two terms?

One
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by BluntBoy(m): 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Chai, this one go pain them well o.

Wailers such as:

RTSC
Vcblinks

And the others, accept my sympathy.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by omoelerin1: 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
seunmsg:
This inauguration go pepper wailers wella. grin grin grin.

Congratulation to Dr. Kayode Fayemi. He should make the payment of workers salaries his number one priority. If he can clear the salary arrears owed by Fayose, i can bet PDP won't even get up to 10% in the state in next years general election.

With Fayemi's inauguration today, APC is now officially the party in power in all the six south west states, the first time since 2003 when Obasanjo used Atiku to rig election in the south west. The situation will remain so till May 2019 at least. Election will take place next year February so it is save to conclude that APC has south west on complete lock down. To make matters bad for PDP, they are parading an integrity deficient candidate and another Yoruba hating vice presidential candidate. Yoruba's have rejected both of them.
Nonsense.
What are his achievements in Ekiti between 2010 and 2014? In what ways has he alleviated the suffering of the poverty ravaged people of his state?
Same set of rogue people recycling themselves.

He would soon be sacked by either the Election Tribunal or Federal Court of Appeal same way his erstwhile predecessor was sacked.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by Oblang(m): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
pavoda:
People have been joining the bus to lagos long before Tinubu was even consequential in southwest politics,i am waiting for people to jon buses to search for greener pastures in OSUN OR OGUN then maybe yo may have a point grin grin

Go and see them even at the remotest part of SW...
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by Mankosi: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
rock003:

One
for real or just joking?
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by zoedew: 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
Better day for Ekiti!
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by Seypet123(m): 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
I rejoice with him, one day people will rejoice with me too as a president of Nigeria.

AMEN O
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by pavoda: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
And that is because of the Initiatives of Asiwaju?? I think in the bigger picture you can not atribute any of that to Bola tinubu.That was my contention.
Oblang:

Go and see them even at the remotest part of SW...
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by mechanics(m): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats to him.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent by Vcblinks(m): 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
BluntBoy:
Chai, this one go pain them well o.

Wailers such as:

RTSC
Vcblinks

And the others, accept my sympathy.
Lol,why d thing go pain me when it clear to the eyes that it was daylight rigging even the one at osun that even that baboon that's APC leader exposed himself at the media conference so my dear APC is known for rigging.Nothing is new

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Offers Automatic Employment To Christian Chukwu’s Son / Boko Haram Fixes Marital Age For Girls At 12 Years In Niger State / Fulani Herdsmen Killings An Invitation For Civil War - Benue APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.