Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,935 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Urgent Need Of B.sc From Any Nigeria Reputable University. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent Need Of B.sc From Any Nigeria Reputable University. (255 Views)

Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? / HND Or B.sc From NOUN / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of B.sc From Any Nigeria Reputable University. by Dnonny14(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
I don't need to go into long write up,because it actually dawn on me this very morning, when a colleague who was fortunate to be sponsored by a company to travel abroad to undergo further training,called me this morning.In his voice which sounded not too good, he narrated to me how he will loss this golden opportunity and will be sent back to Nigeria as a result of his inability to provide his B.sc certificate.

Now,he is in state of not knowing exactly how to go about it,he had just called me to let me know what he is going through, and as a friend he was to me,and a close coursemate he was, in school until he left,I am now writing this to ask those who are into university system,if there is a way or means in which the certificate could be gotten for him,irrespective of what it will take.

If there is anyone who has a vital information or connected, that can deliver this deal should check my signature.
Note: FROM ANY NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY CAN SERVE. AND IT IS URGENT.

(1) (Reply)

When Is Jamb Direct Entry Form Coming Out Next / Everything You Need To Know About Cryptocurrencies In 2018 / Certified Education Project Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.