Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister (23409 Views)

Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Project In Pictures / Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction / Map Of The Itakpe - Ajaokuta - Warri Rail Line Corridors And Future Extensions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by Shuku0kukobambi: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
theoldpretender:

So all projects must stop because....election?

I was no fan of PDP (just like APC)...BUT...when they were sorting out our railways I was clapping. And I clap for this one too.

Ok sir
Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by felixawe(m): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
This a big lie...this is my area. Nothing of such, I implore u to ignore this propaganda from Hon. Min. of Transportation
Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
This is a good one.

The people who hate for no reason will complain because they have not seen pictures, please we need the fully completed project from Warri port and Escravos fully dredged and open to receive large shipping vessels. The project needs to be completed at the Niger delta end for production to commence, the link with Abuja will take more time and it is more likely to carry administrative and sundry transport concerns, while the Warri gauge will bear more cargo.

Though the importance of the connection to Abuja is to carry solid minerals from the North for export to the ports and to encourage more economic activities in the Niger Delta regions instead of concentrating all cargo maritime traffic on Lagos. Plus the railway is shorter from Kogi to Delta instead of curving all the way to Lagos.

I will never stop believing Nigeria will be great in my lifetime.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/278098-itakpe-ajaokuta-warri-rail-line-80-completed-says-amaechi.html
In July they quoted 80% completion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by Kenturkey048(m): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
daddytime:
Nice one...hopefully subsequent administrations will maintain, continue and build on this progress.
whenever i see people like this i feel relieved..cause i realise not only me believe nigeria will be great some day.
Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by BillgatesMaigad(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ajaokuta that the cbn Governor has indicated interest to sell.
Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by WIZDOM081(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Just because they renovate my primary school doesn't mean I should go back to it from University.

Never to PDP again.

Once Bleep up, Bleep up forever.

SAY NO TO ATIKUlated OBItuary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by daddytime(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Kenturkey048:
whenever i see people like this ibfeel relieved..cause i realise not only me believe nigeria will be great some day.

No matter how hopeless and disheartening it might seem most times, I'm positive my country Nigeria shall rise back from the doldrums and ashes of decay someday and take its rightful place amongst the progressive comity of nations.

I've got no other but Nigeria.

Siempre!!

1 Like

Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by servercodes001: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
oshe111:
This one na the sound wey cow dey make

Idiot na so ur life go be

2 Likes

Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by servercodes001: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Blue3k:

Its mumu logic at work. The only concern they should have is when can the expevt service and completion of next segment. Most of the things written are things they wanted and country needs.

Na u d correct olodo for dis country,
Abeg comot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by servercodes001: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
oshe111:
This one na the sound wey cow dey make

Closed eye hatred na d baboons habit e be
Ure correct yeye pesin

2 Likes

Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by picoba(m): 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Propaganda
Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by Cuntslayer: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
I beg in the name of God stop all these lies, please!

Work has stopped because of the rains.

Gosh! This is becoming disgusting.
Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by GSA01: 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
This project has been abandoned for close to 32 years. and it is the Buhari administration that has seen the economic advantage, I wonder if Government is not continuous again. successive government with more revenue than Buhari Government did not even bother to continue the project..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by Jgovt(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
No dredger except private one selling the dredged sands are in the rivers in warri talk less of warri ports,which one dy dry claimed they dredged.. New port or old port.. The last time it was dredged was when one big man with government money dredged it and took all the sands to build a new hotel and resort centre in warri.. For the rail way,i pray it's true Cox people for here for dy celebrate to enter train,Udu LG where Railway Station is never see train for more than 10years.. Lie lie government

1 Like

Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by hardeytarhyour(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Some still will never appreciate this but only know how to Find out mistake which we all prone to, and how to mount critics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by lexy2014: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
daddytime:
Nice one...hopefully subsequent administrations will maintain, continue and build on this progress.
if buhari could go 2 Lagos 2 commission bus stop with much fanfare, y do u think d president hasn't commissioned this all important project?
Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by ebakhaiyhe(m): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
APC, who completed the rail line. Don't take any glory that does not belong to you
Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by degab148(m): 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by pitsonbay: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
PISURE OR I DONT BELIEVE IF
Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by Rossikki: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:
Just because of election!! angry
You are a big, ignorant dunce with no common sense. I bet you've never even heard about this project in your entire life. That is why in your dull head they began building the railway project several years ago ''just because of election''. Malu.
Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by Rossikki: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
yemmight:
They always completing projects on newspapers and online media.

No, you DULLARD. It is not ''on paper''. Get off your lazy, ignorant dumb asss and go and see the project live for yourself instead of typing horse shiit.
Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by Rossikki: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ebimor96:
Which Railway line? APC = Lying Liars!!!

This is a propaganda.

This railway line is still the way it was when Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR PhD handed over Nigeria to the gworo-chewing, cow-fvcking, head-slamming terrorist.

If anyone is in doubt, let him produce pictures of this completed Ajaokuta-Warri railway line project.

We'll just put this down to your low IQ or drunkenness.
Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by willyo(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
no pinshure?
Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by DavidEsq(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
theoldpretender:

So all projects must stop because....election?

I was no fan of PDP (just like APC)...BUT...when they were sorting out our railways I was clapping. And I clap for this one too.
Just look at this lifeless comment. @ bolden
Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by theoldpretender(m): 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
DavidEsq:

Just look at this lifeless comment. @ bolden

Good evening. I hear that in your future you will marry a beautiful princess.
Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by techstack: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
Good

Today is for APC

TOMORROW
Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by dapachez: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
The railway line is complete,I saw it last week when I went to umutu in delta state
Ebimor96:

This is a propaganda.

This railway line is still the way it was when Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR PhD handed over Nigeria to the gworo-chewing, cow-fvcking, head-slamming terrorist.

If anyone is in doubt, let him produce pictures of this completed Ajaokuta-Warri railway line project.

1 Like

Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by BubuZombi: 12:47am On Oct 17, 2018
Ebimor96:

This is a propaganda.

Since You Claim Its A Lie,

Go N Help Us With The Pictures Abi
Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by Reeefe(m): 5:15am On Oct 17, 2018
sad to say that we all in Nigeria are been played for fools, the part of this railway project that crossed my community in warri is still abandoned as it was since over 16 yrs ago.. in fact it's been used as a link road to the ubogo village from ovwian as the overhead bridge is still uncompleted so motorists have to ply the rail track to cross. I would work at delivery the pictures. . sad
Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by Itulah(m): 5:40am On Oct 17, 2018
Ebimor96:

This is a propaganda.

Don't mind those jokers. That rail line has been completed since 2001-2002. APC and propaganda...
Re: Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister by DavidEsq(m): 6:57am On Oct 17, 2018
theoldpretender:

Good evening. I hear that in your future you will marry a beautiful princess.
Ayaf married the beautiful princess already cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Passengers Experience Chaos As Conveyor Belts At MMIA Breakdown / Nigeria, Vietnam Sign Visa Waiver Deal For Diplomatic, Official Passport Holders / Subsidy: FCT To Develop Lanes As FRSC Wants Nigerians To Embrace Bicycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.