Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Bbnaija Star, Tboss Idowu, Looks Breathtaking In New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Star, Tboss Idowu, Looks Breathtaking In New Pictures (676 Views)

Goldie Idowu, Tboss' Sister In Bikini (Photos) / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Star, Tboss Idowu, Looks Breathtaking In New Pictures by 1Ebiscoo: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
There seems to be some kind of resonance between former Big Brother Naija contestant, TBoss Idowu and every camera that focuses on her.

Whenever this Romanian beauty strikes a pose, she does so effortlessly, and the result never comes short of beauty. It is however, safe to say that she is Big Brother’s Top Model.
TBoss Idowu shares new pictures.

In these new pictures of the TV star turned actress, she looks angelic in a beautiful white gown as she poses by a lakeside. Holding fast to some sort of gem, the beautiful lady can only be described as what she is; beautiful. A follower even said she looks like Merlin’s Guinevere.

Pictures below;

TBoss Idowu

Her follower’s comment below;

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/bbnaija-star-tboss-idowu-looks.html

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star, Tboss Idowu, Looks Breathtaking In New Pictures by Nwodosis(m): 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
I thought by now the Private Jet owners would have flown her above this level!
Re: Bbnaija Star, Tboss Idowu, Looks Breathtaking In New Pictures by Simbaz(m): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
grin I will gladly have this lady as my baby mama cool wow her hips are ripe for my seeds

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star, Tboss Idowu, Looks Breathtaking In New Pictures by hadjipapiey(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mammy water power
Re: Bbnaija Star, Tboss Idowu, Looks Breathtaking In New Pictures by neolboy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
I have seen this pictures in the other thread where she complained of outrageous power billing

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Calls Herself First Lady As She Shares Cute Photo With Wizkid / Chelsea Legend Didier Drogba Dances To Afro B's Drogba (joanna) / Stan Lee, The Comic Book Legend Behind Marvel, Dies At 95

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.