Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (41401 Views)

Van Vicker And His Wife, Adjoa Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Van Vicker Celebrates His Wife, Adjoa, Birthday With Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by CheedyJ(m): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:
Celebrating 15 years of marriage? My papa never celebrate him marriage of 40 years sef.
Mtcheeew!
So,Mr Van shouldn't celebrate 15 years of staying married bkus ur dad refused to celebrate his 40yrs of marriage.hope u re nt a sadist sha..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by MicroBox: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
cashlurd:
And the wife no fine reach all these our slay queen's ohhhhh..

Lesson: guys go for slay queens during dating but go for the real queens during marriage. That's why their marriage lasted this long. If na slay queens, them for don divorce sinceeee
Slay queen are only good for bride maid, bridal train
Re: Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lol.. Nice and Sweet.
But this essay eehn.. I got lost somewhere in the middle and had to find my way to the end grin

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by uniqUN(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
MrPlato:

shocked shocked

What Da Fvck is Living Nanny and Non-Living Nanny
puhahaha!! D laf do me gan gan ni o wen me sef see am. It's suppose to be 'live-in' (i.e the nanny that will be living with your family while she carries out her work and 'non live-in' i guess would be the one that lives outside the employer's house but comes in daily to do her work and leave at the end of the day. But na d ' we sell dog childrens (puppies) catch my brain pass'. Lwkmd!
Re: Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by chisani(m): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations! What a lovely lovely family. Family is everything and we must talk about it. That's all we got.just can't wait to finding the woman and get married. Marriage is sweet sha.
Re: Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by backnbeta(f): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Olodo24:
one of the worst actors the World has ever seen.
it's good he left
True that... grin
Re: Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
Fine guy, who married an average looking woman to live happily for 15yrs yet.
Re: Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by greaterlove001: 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
Wao! This is very impressive. A celebrity marrying for this long.
Re: Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by TeamDoctor: 3:05am On Oct 17, 2018
###obidiently atikulating till bruhahaa finally dauralize... that is importanter
Re: Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin
FortifiedCity:
angry

Why is he backing his wife?
He should have at least been in a hugging position with her

If it's all those Chewing gum girls in movies now, he will face them and yearn to Kiss....mtchew

Re: Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 17, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:
Celebrating 15 years of marriage? My papa never celebrate him marriage of 40 years sef.
Mtcheeew!
Most celebrity tends to divorce quick.
Re: Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Horus(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2018
Van and Adjoa Vicker: Ghanaian actor and heartthrob, Van Vicker might have legions of fans all over the world but he remains very much in love with his wife Adjoa! The lovely couple live in Ghana with their three children

Re: Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by bukatyne(f): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
His write up is on point.

Happy married life
Re: Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Horus(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD9LWdQwtJU

Van Vicker and his Wife share their Marriage Secrets

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities Before Fame / Joke Silva Celebrates Her 59th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.