Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,576 members, 7,861,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours (18189 Views)

It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours / Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell / PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by rhemmiedream(m): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
divinehand2003:
Don't worry about Tinubu boy. The PDP tornado will sweep everyone Lifeless supporter away forever. Let's ATIKULATE TOGETHER TO MAKE PROJECT NIGERIA MOVE FORWARD ONCE MORE.
Illiterate ipob miscreant

5 Likes

Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by rhemmiedream(m): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

Myndd44 lalasticlala rule.2.
Hypocrite...
Osu ..I 'll open a new account to continue pumelling your flat...skulls

5 Likes

Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by icon007(m): 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
You forget people dat abandon their 'beloved' son kanu and pitch tent with thesame fulani man they have been condemning.

People dat first started been slave of the hausa fulani man.... Tafawa/zik.....

They are so quick in calling people names eh....

People with inferiority complex dat they have to perpetuate the first killings in govt.

So much from them but they will still be the 1 to first point accusing fingers..... Mtchew

A beggii... Am obediently atikulating here too.... Lol

rhemmiedream:

Coming from an Athiefkulooting osu whose anthem was "Nigeria is a zoo" and "no lefelendum no erection" untill 2 weeks ago.
The joke is on you and your hypocritical Fla.. theaded brothers.

Amosun is an upright man unlike you and your people who scream Biafravd in the night and Athiefkuloot in the morning.

By the way, if you want to see slaves, look no further than your red poto poto land where the effeminate men tie wrappers grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by alen4smith(m): 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
baliyubla:
A Slave never sets himself free, its either the master sells him or kills him. Like Amosun, like Ambode. Gutless Afonjas.
He pain am goan die!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by oweman: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
The news was from the bisfrogs news agency very useless castrated monkeys they are .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by icon007(m): 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
You forget people dat abandon their 'beloved' son kanu and pitch tent with thesame fulani man they have been condemning.

People dat first started been slave of the hausa fulani man.... Tafawa/zik.....

They are so quick in calling people names eh....

People with inferiority complex dat they have to perpetuate the first killings in govt.

So much from them but they will still be the 1 to first point accusing fingers..... Mtchew

A beggii... Am obediently atikulating here too....lol

rhemmiedream:

Coming from an Athiefkulooting osu whose anthem was "Nigeria is a zoo" and "no lefelendum no erection" untill 2 weeks ago.

Amosun is an upright man unlike you and your people who scream Biafravd in the night and Athiefkuloot in the morning.

By the way, if you want to see slaves, look no further than your red poto poto land where the effeminate men tie wrappers grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by oweman: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
Whatever snynody say don't matter Buhari's second term is a done deal and not negotiable bisfrogs or not .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by oluwoleife: 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
Yankee101:
Of course won't defect openly. He doesn't want EFFC wahala?

But be sure he will pay back for Adeosun and the Governoship candidate back stabbing by APC.

Have u forgotten that he is behind Adeosun's sack

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by bizhop01: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Late News
Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by engrjacuzzi: 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
PDPharmaceuticals release Atikumycin and Obikulyn drugs 2 be used 2 treat Buhalaria
Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by DonMekino(m): 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
Former Finance Minister: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Speaks:

I still find it funny that most people
don't know why Nigeria economy
went into recession, they love the
incompetent lies of Lai Mohammed
about the past government ruining
everything. It's also myopic to think
that if Jonathan were to still be in
power, we would be worse off.

The truth about Nigeria's recession
is this; it was caused by the
president's unguided rhetoric and
uncultured body language.

Firstly, there is nothing we are
buying today that we weren't buying
5 years ago, therefore it's not our
purchase that put pressure on Naira
but withdrawal of funds by foreign
investors.

After the election, the president
created instability with his unguided
statements about how everyone is
corrupt and how everyone is going to
jail. The instability made foreign
investors to liquidate their
investment and change their money
to dollars.

In the process of trying to
flee, they were willing to buy dollars
at any price, which lead to high
exchange dollar rate.

Even though some of them were not
ready to run away, but want their
money in dollars to save their
investments from devaluation, the
president gave a bad signal by
banning deposit of foreign currency
into dormiciliary accounts. That was
enough for free market believers to
see the draconian handwriting on
the wall, that was the beginning of
dollar rush.

To make matters worse, the
president came up with another
outrageous policy of rationing dollar
to certain sectors and blocking many
sectors out. That was the nail in the
coffin which facilitated the
emergence of free FALL.

In the end, foreign investors took
over $80B out of the economy within
a short period and everything went
down to free fall.

To those who believe it will be worse
if Jonathan is still there, you are all
wrong. Policy continuity and political
stability will not let billions of
dollars leave our shores within such
tiny time frame. Even though the
government might have income
shortage, the private sector will
weather the storm by their
confidence in the market.

The fear of the unknown created by
PMB is responsible for the economic
downturn not low oil price. Interest
rate in America is currently at 0.5%
while it is 12% in Nigeria. JP Morgan
Chase will not mind borrowing $50
billion from Feds at 0.5 and put in
Nigeria for return of %2000 profit.
Citi bank will do the same, likewise
US Bank Corp. Chase gave Buhari
warning about the repercussions of
his fixing policy before they pulled
out, but his illiterate cyber warriors
and misseducated e-soldiers said
JPMORGAN can go to hell, they no
longer believe in economic metrics
since their messiah is in charge.

Funny enough they are all suffering
today because of the stupid policy,
but they find relief by blaming it on
past administration and Gucci
appetite of average Nigerians.
For your information, if your
president "continues" with his
unguided rhetoric, Naira will go
down to N1000/1 $. But we thank
God, he is no longer talking.
#COPIED#
Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by sogodihno: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
klax:
What did anyone expect before? I said it here that he can not dare to defect so to me this is no news. No SW gov can defect becayse they have lost their mind and their heart is totally blurred and can not reason properly anymore than to be zombiefied.

If their god Tinubu has not tell them.to move they will never move they are slave to Tinubu till they kingdom.come they have lost their natural mind.

I can see frustration written all over you. is it your governor? if SW people are not complaining. what is ur Headache. SW matter will kill u guys.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by Nigga679(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
KINGwax007:
iPOB pigs no go like his news...

Wetin concern me..

See how far tribalism has eaten deep inside you
Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by abduljabbar4(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Balyz:
And you that are a slave to Atiku nko?

I dont know why they are so daft.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by abduljabbar4(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

Myndd44 lalasticlala rule.2.

make sure you report the other one that insulted the yorubas too. If you dont want people to insult you then dont insult others but you people will never learn. I say that is a well-deserved retaliation.

Thats how you people were crying the other time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
[quote author=baliyubla post=72147302]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by Benekruku(m): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
divinehand2003:
Don't worry about Tinubu boy. The PDP tornado will sweep everyone Lifeless supporter away forever. Let's ATIKULATE TOGETHER TO MAKE PROJECT NIGERIA MOVE FORWARD ONCE MORE.

No more Biafra and Lefeledum?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by Benekruku(m): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
rahazaqa:
He is a slave because he supports Fulani Buhari but what are you who support Fulani Atiku? F00L

Those flatb heads have engine oil in the void can go dey call a skull

Always forgetting they are politically irrelevant and anything they go with goes down

1 Like

Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by Balyz: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
abduljabbar4:

I dont know why they are so daft.
That's the reason they are IPOB yoot. Dumb fools.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by Bobbysteps: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
kingkakaone:
Who told u that Buhari will stay there till 2023? Anything can happen before then.
It will happen to your father.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by budusky05(m): 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
baliyubla:
A Slave never sets himself free, its either the master sells him or kills him. Like Amosun, like Ambode. Gutless Afonjas.

If you like vomit ur intestines, amusun is not a slave.
Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by budusky05(m): 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
gurunlocker:
He can't defect, EFCC will chase him immediately he do that.

He knows he is covered as long as he is in APC.

So tell me waiting Atikuthief wan come for for unna?

1 Like

Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 17, 2018
Bobbysteps:
It will happen to your father.
Of course...Same with yours.
Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by TGM2015: 4:24am On Oct 17, 2018
frankpro27:
Let's do a little flashback pls. Wat happened to all these promises?

https://www.thecable.ng/documented-promises-buhari-apc-made-nigerians/amp
Thank you for this link. There are about 81 promises as collated from the APC Policy Document and Buhari Speech. I scan through them and to be fair most of the promises have been fulfilled while attempts have been made on some.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by dheilaw1(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2018
baliyubla:
atiku has just signed new slaves in the east your potopoto republic. I'm sure you are a first class slave.. ewure
Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by dheilaw1(m): 7:51am On Oct 17, 2018
rhemmiedream:

you get bad mouth. that guy must be in severe pains right now
Re: Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours by Ziggylady(f): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2018
abduljabbar4:

make sure you report the other one that insulted the yorubas too. If you dont want people to insult you then dont insult others but you people will never learn. I say that is a well-deserved retaliation.

Thats how you people were crying the other time

Mr APC doing abobaku for fellow APC minions, I am sure you do not know the meaning of crying for you to use that to qualify my pressing the report button undecidedWell you can only say this because the moderators are clearly biased and are pro-APC..I have been banned for replying yorubas here who insulted me first unprovoked so i dont understand why you are spitting on my mentions like i am the cause of your problems...

I dont have a problem with anyone being insulted cos i have never cowed to insults and will give anyone on or off-line double portion of insults.....i no send una cool

Double-standard is what i will always kick against so kindly face front.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Govt Managing To Pay Salaries, No Money Anywhere – Minister Atiku Bagudu / I Warned Dana Air MD About Their Operational Services – Gov Akpabio / Reps Urge FG To Suspend New Tariff On Used Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.