Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,597 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Canadian Two Year Work permit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Two Year Work permit (7638 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Two Year Work permit by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
I met an agent that said he can get this for me. How true is this guys?
Re: Canadian Two Year Work permit by icon02(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
Be careful
Re: Canadian Two Year Work permit by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
he said i pay the bulk sum when the visa comes out. I dont pay if i do not get it
Re: Canadian Two Year Work permit by eluquenson(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
Scam, run

Don't let any agent jeopardize your legit chances. Do it yourself if you have the documents needed.
Re: Canadian Two Year Work permit by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
eluquenson:
Scam, run

Don't let any agent jeopardize your legit chances. Do it yourself if you have the documents needed.

i will make no payment till i get it. the work visa comes with a job offer
Re: Canadian Two Year Work permit by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
Pipedreams:

i will make no payment till i get it. the work visa comes with a job offer

No down payment and pay later when you have the visa is the SCAMMING Logic

How u gonna be sure the visa is VALId?

Tell the AGENT that u go confirm the Visa from the Embassy make we see if the agent is gonna JAPPA or not.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Two Year Work permit by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

No down payment and pay later when you have the visa is the SCAMMING Logic

How u gonna be sure the visa is VALId?

Tell the AGENT that u go confirm the Visa from the Embassy make we see if the agent is gonna JAPPA or not.

He said i will go take biometrics my self. I will go confirm the visa before i make any payment
Re: Canadian Two Year Work permit by yemtag: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2018
Op any medical for you and finger print?
Re: Canadian Two Year Work permit by Taofeekdboy(m): 7:50am On Oct 17, 2018
I don’t know why we find it so hard to check things online by ourselves, that’s why internet is there, for your need. As far I know, New Zealand and Canada are doing holiday working visa for some certain countries in which Nigeria is not part of it, so Canada can’t issue you a holiday working visa unless your agent is willing to spend your money at peppersoup joint, one thing about this agents is that they will say you don’t have to pay at the initial stage but they will get you interested and make it look real that they will now be requesting for little money, for your mind he is helping me and not requesting for a huge sum but at the end it will be a huge loss because agent always gain just like a thief. My advice for you is to go online and carry out research by yourself and DIY but no holiday working visa for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Two Year Work permit by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 17, 2018
MI
Taofeekdboy:
I don’t know why we find it so hard to check things online by ourselves, that’s why internet is there, for your need. As far I know, New Zealand and Canada are doing holiday working visa for some certain countries in which Nigeria is not part of it, so Canada can’t issue you a holiday working visa unless your agent is willing to spend your money at peppersoup joint, one thing about this agents is that they will say you don’t have to pay at the initial stage but they will get you interested and make it look real that they will now be requesting for little money, for your mind he is helping me and not requesting for a huge sum but at the end it will be a huge loss because agent always gain just like a thief. My advice for you is to go online and carry out research by yourself and DIY but no holiday working visa for Nigeria.

Iv found out..its not holiday visa..its work permit. Error
Re: Canadian Two Year Work permit by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 17, 2018
yemtag:
Op any medical for you and finger print?

Yes
Re: Canadian Two Year Work permit by kylexy61(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2018
It seems you've assumed that since you don't have to pay until you get the visa, you are safe. But understand this, CIC will not simply grant a work permit to just anybody overseas without a valid job offer.

If you go ahead with this and the so called agent commits any fraudulent act in your name, the consequences will be severe for you, the least of which is your chances of ever getting a visa to Canada (and any other 1st world country for that matter) in the future will be greatly diminished.

Be Wise
Re: Canadian Two Year Work permit by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
kylexy61:
It seems you've assumed that since you don't have to pay until you get the visa, you are safe. But understand this, CIC will not simply grant a work permit to just anybody overseas without a valid job offer.

If you go ahead with this and the so called agent commits any fraudulent act in your name, the consequences will be severe for you, the least of which is your chances of ever getting a visa to Canada (and any other 1st world country for that matter) in the future will be greatly diminished.

Be Wise

There is a valid job offer..the job is in a factory
Re: Canadian Two Year Work permit by kaaceeon: 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
My brother you can give it a shot. Since you aren't paying anything for now there is no harm in trying. Just be careful the moment he starts requesting for money. Yes there are fake agents everywhere but there are also genuine ones too. And we won't take because we have fake ones and miss a good opportunity from a real one. But just be careful and don't be too quick to part with money. After all it's still your decision and your money

1 Like

Re: Canadian Two Year Work permit by dustydee: 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
Pipedreams:

people have warned you and you seem hell bent on going ahead. Why then did you create a thread on nairaland when you are not interested the advice?
A valid job offer from where? Even some with a valid PR don't get factory jobs that easily and a company is willing to sponsor your permit to get you all the way from Nigeria to Canada. You must have very special skills for them to be willing to do that.
Just use the money and buy suya or pepper soup and enjoy yourself assuming you have no meaningful thing to do with your money. And forget about the "pay later" line because by the time the agent withholds your passport, you won't know when you pay him.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Two Year Work permit by Taal17: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
Pipedreams:

You'll be back here when they've scammed you
Re: Canadian Two Year Work permit by ifyalways(f): 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lol.

Visa life after a brutal US visa refusal. cheesy

Taal17:

You'll be back here when they've scammed you
Truth.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Two Year Work permit by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
dustydee:

people have warned you and you seem hell bent on going ahead. Why then did you create a thread on nairaland when you are not interested the advice?
A valid job offer from where? Even some with a valid PR don't get factory jobs that easily and a company is willing to sponsor your permit to get you all the way from Nigeria to Canada. You must have very special skills for them to be willing to do that.
Just use the money and buy suya or pepper soup and enjoy yourself assuming you have no meaningful thing to do with your money. And forget about the "pay later" line because by the time the agent withholds your passport, you won't know when you pay him.

Wow. Ok thanks guys. Nairaland is the best. Its express entry or nothing
Re: Canadian Two Year Work permit by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
ifyalways:
Lol.

Visa life after a brutal US visa refusal. cheesy

Truth.

Osi no brutal. Smh
Re: Canadian Two Year Work permit by ifyalways(f): 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
Pipedreams:

Aproko who call u? My life aint brutal hun. I just need a future abroad. I earn over 400k per month in Nigeria so im not that desperate
Us denied u 3 months ago, here u are talking of some Fake Canada PR and I'm the desperate one ? cheesy

One will think you'd have learnt some lessons but no. O da bo o

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Two Year Work permit by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
ifyalways:

Us denied u 3 months ago, here u are talking of some Fake Canada PR and I'm the desperate one ? cheesy

One will think you'd have learnt some lessons but no. O da bo o

Did i say PR? Dont be daft. Read in between lines. Old Jilted spinster

(1) (Reply)

Getting Uk Citizenship By Marrying A British-nigerian Man / Lagos Underground Map / How Can I Get A Visa Out Of Ukraine To Visit Another Europa Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.