Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Adamawa: Youths Mob Bus, Kill Four Travellers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa: Youths Mob Bus, Kill Four Travellers (618 Views)

Suspected Herdsmen Attack Enugu School Bus, Kill Student, Injure Others / After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" / Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa: Youths Mob Bus, Kill Four Travellers by 8Ebisco: 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
Adamawa Police Command on Tuesday confirmed the killing of four travelers with four others hospitalized in an attack by some youths in Bali village of Demsa Local Government Area of Adamawa.

The Spokesman of the command, SP Othman Abubakar, who confirmed the incident, said investigation had begun to arrest the perpetrators.

Abubakar who told NAN that no arrest had been made so far, called for calm and cautioned against reprisal attacks.

“We are doing everything to bring the suspects to book, there is no need for reprisal attack as two wrongs do not make a right,” Abubakar said.

Speaking on the incident, the driver of the affected truck, who identified himself as Adamu, said they left Numan on their way to Jalingo when some armed youths directed them to stop.

“I refused to stop seeing that they were armed but they chased me using motor-cycles and caught up with us near Pasham.

“I stopped and we tried to run but they caught up with me and others and started beating us before the people of Pasham came to our rescue.

“Four of my passengers were killed and some injured,” Adamu said.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/adamawa-youths-mob-bus-kill-four.html

Re: Adamawa: Youths Mob Bus, Kill Four Travellers by divinehand2003(m): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
Na wao

Now tell me, who armed those youth and for what purpose? Where are the security personnels?
Re: Adamawa: Youths Mob Bus, Kill Four Travellers by celeiyke: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
APC
Re: Adamawa: Youths Mob Bus, Kill Four Travellers by Presidiotbuhari: 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
Nothing new here. Normal occurance in animal farm
Re: Adamawa: Youths Mob Bus, Kill Four Travellers by haaryobhami: 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
the cursed region again
Re: Adamawa: Youths Mob Bus, Kill Four Travellers by Donald95(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
Goodluck Jonathan knew that education is the solution to these acts in this region but they rejected it.

I know the concealed names maybe Ndi Igbo

(1) (Reply)

'EFCC I'm Here T-shirt': Nigerians React To Man Who Recreates Fayose’s Act / Adeyanju Deji Seeks Permission From Buhari To Lead Protest Over His WAEC Result / Elrufai Storm Abuja Express Road 2 Ensure Travellers Are Protected During Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.